It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Pyramid Symbolism and 666

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2448fee31d6a.jpg[/atsimg]
NOTE: I added the all seeing eye, incase anyone thought otherwise

Just curious as to whether anyone has noticed this symbolism before. Pretty curious if you ask me. Thoughts? I am curious.

Curious!!

[edit on 22/6/10 by ghostsoldier]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Well if they included 0 (zero is a number too) as well I don't think it would have worked. The all seeing eye is stretching it, they look more like giant search lights.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Another one! Nice find... Symbolism is everything to 'them'.

The two searchlights... reminds me of the number 11 symbolism too.. 2 searchlights on either side: II II

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta
Originally there was never a number '0' but it was invented at some point in history.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
watch what your watching..

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Im with Soldier.

Nice job on the capstone

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2448fee31d6a.jpg[/atsimg]
NOTE: I added the all seeing eye, incase anyone thought otherwise

Just curious as to whether anyone has noticed this symbolism before. Pretty curious if you ask me. Thoughts? I am curious.

Curious!!

This is good, i never noticed.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
Well if they included 0 (zero is a number too) as well I don't think it would have worked. The all seeing eye is stretching it, they look more like giant search lights.

The all-seeing-eye is stretching it?

I see an unfinished pyramid in that logo, I don't know what you're seeing.

But as far as "stretching it" goes, I would say the whole FOX = 666 thing is stretching it. It's based on a single numerical system which consists of the digits 1 through 9. Why does it not include the numbers 0 or 10? Is that the OFFICIAL Satanic secret number scale?

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Diplomat]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

F = 6
O = 15 = 1+5 = 6
X = 24 = 2+4 = 6

FOX = 666

F - 6th letter of the alphabet
O - 15th letter of the alphabet
X - 24th letter of the alphabet

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Well then we better figure out what CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, NY Times, etc, etc stand for because they are all controlled essentially by the same group of people.

In other words, why only make their single "Fox" network represent 666 and not their other networks?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

They say I'm all about murder murder and kill kill
But what about Grindhouse and Kill Bill?
What about Cheney and Halliburton?
The back door deals on oil fields?
How is Nas the most violent person?

- Nas, Sly FOX

Nas Roasted them right there on that kind of hypocrisy FOX displayed when they singled him out.

FOX was never a real news agency though, it's all just right-wing propaganda.

Flagged.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

The sad part is that you appear to buy into one of the "sides."

Both "sides" are created by the same group of people. You sit there and despise Fox News as much as you can because you probably affiliate yourself with the so-called "left-wing" version of thought... therefore anything Fox News is terrible propaganda to you. What you might fail to realize is that your "liberal" news networks are no different than Fox News. They are perpetrating the same exact false 2-party paradigm idealogy that they wish to keep us hopelessly confused and divided by.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Diplomat]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Perhaps they chose names and symbols of a different kind for different motivations at different times and pledge their allegiance it different ways accordingly. I agree that they are all virtually as bad as eachother, but I purpose they are slightly less insidious than Fox. Regardless of other main-stream news outlets symbolisms and/or gematria - this does not negate curious synchronicities with Fox.

reply to post by lee anoma

hahaha nice... the whole song is awesome, some of my fav lines are:

The Fear Factor got you all riled up
O'Reilly Oh really? No rally needed I'll tie you up
[...]
What is they net worth?
They gon' try to censor my next verse?
Throw 'em off the roof neck first

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I would have to say thats pretty good...

In response to the people that say "what about all the other news networks?"

I don't think the OP was saying FOX is the only evil one or whatever...and just cause FOX has this stuff in it does that mean that every other one has to have the same symbols or anything? to me it seems like a derail attempt...

When it comes to the argument of alternate media is just as bad....thats circular logic...by that logic all media is bad. If FOX is bad and you support something or someone else your saying they are just as bad....at what point does it stop?

as for the people slamming the numerology...like stated before 0 is not actually a number...but rather it was added as one later down the road...10 itself is not a number but is a composition of base numbers (either 1 and 0 making 10 or 9 +1 = 10)

And there isn't necessarily a single numerology connected to satanism or anything. But when one of the basic numerology systems fits like a favorite shoe doesn't it warrant SOME thought?

Honestly when people just throw things away as pure rubbish it irritates me...at least offer solid counterpoints that make it pure rubbish....

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
The omission of zero in this basic type of numerology is correct. The graphic representation of the numbers all being assigned a value between one in nine is also correct.

I think it's possible that Fox might have been influenced by this. Then again it might just be coincidence.

Oh, and for whoever asked, Satanists are actually partial to the number nine.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

F = 6
O = 15 = 1+5 = 6
X = 24 = 2+4 = 6

That's kinda cool
but...

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

He's using standard numerology. For example, M is the 13th letter in the alphabet. Numerology takes everything to it's base form, IE 13 is actually 4 because 1 + 3 = 4. 256 would distill into 4 also because 2 + 5 + 6 also equals 13 which reduces to 4.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

ok thanks

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I would think this was a big deal if:

a) i believed in numerology
b) i believed in Christianity
c) i believed 666 meant anything significant in the absence of a) & b)

I don't see reason to believe in any of these so....

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

I don't believe in numerology either and I tend to go back and forth with spirituality / religion but I believe the significance implied here doesn't require belief in the supernatural. If 666 is percieved as an icon representative of the benign then the deliberate inclusion, usage, or allusion to it by any entity provides us with a possible clue into the nature of that entity.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join