It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Cartels Threaten U.S. Police in Arizona

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

You keep talking BS about the Mexican military, these guys put their lives on the line to protect the Mexican people.

They don't eat their own gun in guilt like yours.

I wonder what horrible acts a man has to inflict on innocent people to make him eat his own gun? Might want to ask one of your US Gulf veterans before they all off themselves.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

The puppets are not removed because too many are interested in who is singing what on American Idol or what idiot is beating another idiot in their favorite sports team. So many do not care and just flip a coin, or believe the lies, or chose “the least of the evils” (this one always makes me the angriest). Instead of demanding decent choices as law makers we end up with puppets and morons.

However, when it comes to protecting home many will stand up for that. The sad thing is though this will also be a double edged sword leading to more gun control if not removal of some if not all weapons.

The devil only looks like he is winning, the end is not here yet, that is when he loses.

Raist

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Well I'll have you know that there are many, many Americans who are not so foolish as the majority is.

And don't worry about gun control, Its just meant to scare you. America will never be able to take Americans guns away.....Because hypothetically the not so foolish Americans with complete arsenals of guns....live in Mexico and know which side they are on.

Americans are very resourceful people and should not be underestimated.

And neither should the Mexican people.

The south shall rise again! YEEE HAAA!

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Touch a nerve did I?
We both painted with a broad brush, but the fact remains that automatic weapons of US make come from either 1. Guns left in a area of a previous conflict i.e. Vietnam 2. Guns sold to various militaries or "freedom fighters" the US is backing 3. guns stolen from military bases
I suppose some one could buy a semi-auto and convert it but that is not feasible to supply a group and requires a little know how. They are simple enough for a monkey to use but not simple enough to just modify.
I liked your eating their gun statement but I counter it with, it's easy to get a good man to do evil things by offering to help a family member with a problem like say a child with a medical condition. Then you make a subtle threat about said persons continued treatment and then I ask what would you do?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Aw fudge, your soldiers are good guys man. Everyone knows they don't want to be in Iraq. But seriously man you guys need to worry about them getting home rather than cartels that have no intention of harming anyone but their rivals.

I'm sorry for what I said. But Mexicans care about their military to and don't like it when their made out to look like cartel slim when they are putting their lives on the line to stop them because we have a USA Puppet as a president.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Oh no, they will “take” the guns from law-abiding citizens that hand them over. The rest will be criminalized. When it comes to that, you chose your friends wisely.

Soon many in America will be a criminal.

Raist

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

No need to apologize
It is appreciated, I'm from the US so I can totally appreciate that kind of feeling. The most worrisome thing I can see about the cartel violence is that some of those guys do it as a excuse to just kill. Kind of like the problem the NRA of Ireland ran into. Please excuse me if this sounds a little harsh but in some way I wonder if this is due to the Aztec blood down south of the border.

On a unrelated note I dig your avatar.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by hangedman13]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

OK watch the video I posted again, and make friends with a Mexican.

Many of your country men have been doing the for years.

Or at the least dig a hole.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

No it is in our blood to be as we are definitely true no argument from me about this. But believing that if we were all gone and killed of by the Spanish would rid the white race of it's problem is denying they very traits that your blood carries as well. That's my point.

Each race has it's little blood side effects, it's all part of the dog fight were in.

I say dog fight because to TPTB that's exactly what this is...a dog fight. We as as so called people need to stop being dogs in a dog fight and bite the hand that feeds us.

The Aztec blood line is a valuable asset if the American people so choose. We need to stop fighting each other for this to happen tho.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

I am friends with a few Mexicans. My point was the U.S. government will take weapons from the law-abiding. Everyone else will be seen as a criminal.

Anyone in America with a firearm when that happens will be a criminal, it will matter not where you are from. I am not saying that some will join us with a arsenal, I am saying if you are in America with a firearm you will be a criminal.

Raist

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I feel like something big might happen on this issue. Could this possible be the start of a another US-Mexico war or the predicted 2nd US civil war with the government against Hispanics?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Actually you made the little light in my head pop on when you stated how it is in our blood. Very true that is. It is unfortunate that the salt of the earth types don't have more control over their government. Everyone in this forum I've interacted with has a different view then the people who represent them on the world stage. But the masses tend to see things through the actions of various leaders, right or wrong. As with all things the bad apples ruin it for the rest.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

I know what your saying....

but that's why Americans have the right to have guns in the first place. To shot those who try to take them from you. It's the only reason why the founding fathers wrote it into the constitution.

Being called a criminal by a criminal does not mean you are a criminal. It will never be a crime to breath no matter how many laws they pass against it.

So just keep breathing.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

I am breathing fine my friend. I think we are on the same page for the most part. Still sadly there are those who are blind and enjoy being led by the nose ring (being used in the sense of a farm animal not a person with a nose ring lol). If their choices are made for them it makes their life better. Look at how many line up willingly each time they offer a new “vaccine” for a seasonal virus.

Raist

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join