It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barak tells U.N. to shelve flotilla raid probe plan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

Still calling them peace protesters? they were to be used as human shields by hamas sigh why dont we hear from them now then?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by LieBuster

Still calling them peace protesters? they were to be used as human shields by hamas sigh why dont we hear from them now then?

www.youtube.com...

Watch that video, there is no evidence that Hamas took human shield, but there is huge evidence, with pictures, and video proving IDF took Palestinians as human shield.

Watch the video, the whole video, it is somewhere in the video showing the IDF taking Palestinians as human shields, even hand cuffing one child Palestinian in the front of their vehicle as human shield.

This is public information, you can't hide it, sorry.

Cry me a river.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
So I guess ATS supports Islam and its radical Aganda?

Not to mention i bet you attack and claim the serbs to for starting the war in bosnia,

to tell you the truth the war in bosnia was staged by NATO while aidng the
Bosnian Muslims and the Mujahedin.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Not to mention i bet you attack and claim the serbs to for starting the war in bosnia,

America is part of NATO

Continue your patriotism, but keep it among your circle because not the whole world is brainwashed like you..

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Umm no, ATS supports the truth

As for the rest of your post, it is off topic which is very telling.........Normally done when the argument at hand is lost.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

I randomly clicked the 4th one down, and there was a photo of Frank Sinatra!

but! I'm with you on this, the only bit I cant work out is, does Isreal run the U.S, or the other way round?

[edit on 22-6-2010 by NonKonphormist]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Evidence?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Of course they don't want the truth to come out. Therefore they will quash any attempt to investigate what really happened, confiscate all video and audio of the attack, and silence all witnesses by way of threat, imprisonment, or worse.

It's the Israeli Way.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by TheComte]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
it is such a shame that the people of israel have to support a government so intent on the destruction of others i have jewish blood and have always been proud of that,but the way these leaders are leading the people only promotes alot more hatered for decades to come, so sad and so destructive.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

I wasn't going to reply to this obvious anti-Irsaeli thread until I checked out the links you provided.

I've got one question. How much time did you spend to find such idiotic propaganda against Israeli leaders? I really pity your views and every other "Israel basher" here.

Every poster here that obviously hates Israel and who want to believe a bunch of thug lies about Israels actions are either trolls that relish in bashing Israel or Islamic propagandists that seeks support for the destruction of Israel.

I know this is a pro-Israel link but if you can link things that you say are true then I wil do the same but these are the facts.

Why Israel is Attacking Hamas: The Bigger Picture.

From the link provided.

The Israeli government seems to have rejected the idea of conquering the strip and crushing Hamas - given the densely packed urban terrain, the limitations imposed by international and internal Israeli opinion and the cost in military and civilian lives.

To the north lies another threat: Hezbollah, a fundamentalist Shi’ite Muslim organisation that vows to destroy Israel and is funded by Iran. It has recovered from the thrashing it received in 2006 when Israeli forces struck into south Lebanon and reportedly now has an arsenal of 30,000-40,000 rockets, some of which can reach Tel Aviv.

To the south, Hamas will remain Israel’s implacable foe, its charter/constitution of 1988 proclaiming the necessity of Israel’s destruction “at the hands of Islam”.

Only a change of mindset among the Palestinians, and the wider Arab and Islamic worlds, could allow for peace. And that’s not going to happen as long as the Arab world is so strong (and growing stronger) and, at the same time, governed by a mentality of grievance and victimhood.

I only quoted highlights, IMO, from the article. The reply to the article seems to imply that the Arabs will support peace only if Israel withdraws from territory they rightfully won in past battles against their Arab neighbors. Here's the keywords: only if Israel withdraws.

Hogwash from the Arabs. The Arabs must accept Israel or face their on destruction. BTW, according to the scriptures of the Holy Bible which contain prophecies that are being fulfilled before our very eyes, enemies of Israel will be destroyed and the time is coming closer. There will be peace in Israel before her enemies are destroyed but it will be a false peace and won't last long.

I don't care what you or other posters here may think but Israel will not be the cause of over 2 billion people being killed in a single battle. It will be the fault of those like yourself who mark Israel and her inhabitants as criminals.

Israel's not trying cover anything up by convincing the U.N. to avoid a probe. They're trying to avoid an incident that will spark becaue any probe will uncover that the so-called "peacekeepers" were at fault. Something that you or the rest of the Israeli-haters refuse to believe.

You people just beat anything I've ever seen. It may just be impossible for Israeli-bashers to deny ignorance therefore I won't say it.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

Israel's not trying cover anything up by convincing the U.N. to avoid a probe. They're trying to avoid an incident that will spark becaue any probe will uncover that the so-called "peacekeepers" were at fault.

No i think you'll find Israel doesn't want an independent investigation because it knows everyone else including the UN and the Red Cross consider the Blockade on Gaza ILLEGAL, And therefore the assault on the flotilla in international waters is also ILLEGAL.......Oh and guess what, such an investigation would possibly find Netenyahu Guilty of War crimes and crimes against humanity too.....and in which case i shall add him to the list i posted as well.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

As an active member of what went down in Yugoslavia in coops with my avat, we suggest if you can, you choose who and which nation you choose to down play.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Let me guess. You're a tree-hugging, pacifist who believes in killing unborn babies and probably haven't had a haircut in ten years.

I thought so.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

Israel's not trying cover anything up by convincing the U.N. to avoid a probe. They're trying to avoid an incident that will spark becaue any probe will uncover that the so-called "peacekeepers" were at fault.

No i think you'll find Israel doesn't want an independent investigation because it knows everyone else including the UN and the Red Cross consider the Blockade on Gaza ILLEGAL, And therefore the assault on the flotilla in international waters is also ILLEGAL.......Oh and guess what, such an investigation would possibly find Netenyahu Guilty of War crimes and crimes against humanity too.....and in which case i shall add him to the list i posted as well.

As far as the flotilla raid, that is the nub of the argument. Months ago Ban Ki-Moon as head of the UN said the blockade was "unsustainable" An unsustainable blockade should be ended immediately in International maritime law. So, it is a case of Israel making it's own rules when it suits. Coming up to date with this thread, Ban Ki-Moon is going ahead with the UN inquiry anyway, does anyone think that he would back down, and it is impossible now anyway, as the latest UN resolution agains says that the blockade is "Unsustainable" and is using their mandate as it should be. Palestine is an ancient Nomadic land, and in reality should be free for all people to live there. It was only the militarists, and money men in the twentieth century who carved up the land, and allowed today's state of affairs to even happen.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
as if Israel gives a damn about what the UN would say or listen to them anyway. What a joke. And again the blatant disregard for all things outside of Israel's interests. Sooooo predictable.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Let me guess. You're a tree-hugging, pacifist who believes in killing unborn babies and probably haven't had a haircut in ten years.

Just as in your other posts, you couldn't be further from the truth.

I am from a society Israeli's could only dream of being in.... thanks to their leaders.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
reply to post by ken10

I wasn't going to reply to this obvious anti-Irsaeli thread until I checked out the links you provided.

I've got one question. How much time did you spend to find such idiotic propaganda against Israeli leaders? I really pity your views and every other "Israel basher" here.

Every poster here that obviously hates Israel and who want to believe a bunch of thug lies about Israels actions are either trolls that relish in bashing Israel or Islamic propagandists that seeks support for the destruction of Israel.

I know this is a pro-Israel link but if you can link things that you say are true then I wil do the same but these are the facts.

Why Israel is Attacking Hamas: The Bigger Picture.

From the link provided.

The Israeli government seems to have rejected the idea of conquering the strip and crushing Hamas - given the densely packed urban terrain, the limitations imposed by international and internal Israeli opinion and the cost in military and civilian lives.

To the north lies another threat: Hezbollah, a fundamentalist Shi’ite Muslim organisation that vows to destroy Israel and is funded by Iran. It has recovered from the thrashing it received in 2006 when Israeli forces struck into south Lebanon and reportedly now has an arsenal of 30,000-40,000 rockets, some of which can reach Tel Aviv.

To the south, Hamas will remain Israel’s implacable foe, its charter/constitution of 1988 proclaiming the necessity of Israel’s destruction “at the hands of Islam”.

Only a change of mindset among the Palestinians, and the wider Arab and Islamic worlds, could allow for peace. And that’s not going to happen as long as the Arab world is so strong (and growing stronger) and, at the same time, governed by a mentality of grievance and victimhood.

I only quoted highlights, IMO, from the article. The reply to the article seems to imply that the Arabs will support peace only if Israel withdraws from territory they rightfully won in past battles against their Arab neighbors. Here's the keywords: only if Israel withdraws.

Hogwash from the Arabs. The Arabs must accept Israel or face their on destruction. BTW, according to the scriptures of the Holy Bible which contain prophecies that are being fulfilled before our very eyes, enemies of Israel will be destroyed and the time is coming closer. There will be peace in Israel before her enemies are destroyed but it will be a false peace and won't last long.

I don't care what you or other posters here may think but Israel will not be the cause of over 2 billion people being killed in a single battle. It will be the fault of those like yourself who mark Israel and her inhabitants as criminals.

Israel's not trying cover anything up by convincing the U.N. to avoid a probe. They're trying to avoid an incident that will spark becaue any probe will uncover that the so-called "peacekeepers" were at fault. Something that you or the rest of the Israeli-haters refuse to believe.
You people just beat anything I've ever seen. It may just be impossible for Israeli-bashers to deny ignorance therefore I won't say it.

Every single thing you say may be true, but when you lace it with so many personal attacks and fallacies, it makes it so noncredible as to render it unworthy of consideration as anything but the vitriol it obviously is. See the multiple generalizations and personal attacks i have quoted above, and placed in bold for your ease of location. I haven't seen that much name calling since this teen on another forum went into full meltdown mode.

And your logic at the end fails me. So you think Israel wants to avoid an investigation, because it would show that their ENEMIES in the confrontation were at fault? If that is true, please rethink that position as it is so illogical as to give me a headache.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Maybe I'm not very educated on the matter but it seems like ever since Ariel Sharon was replaced by Benyamin N. that Israel has been the provocateur of many a fight. I'm sure the Israeli people, like the American people, just want peace ... it's the power controlling the government that wage war and spread violence.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join