It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids aged five and seven kill wanted Indian criminal Mahendra

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Kids aged five and seven kill wanted Indian criminal Mahendra

www.her aldsun.com.au

TWO Indian boys aged five and seven reportedly hacked to death a wanted criminal after recognising him from police reports.

The Times of India said today the young brothers marched into a police station in Uttar Pradesh, northern India, in blood-drenched clothes before declaring: "Humne Mahendra ko maar dala (We have killed Mahendra).”

Stunned lawmen drove the boys to a nearby orchard where the pair led them to the alleged fugitive's butchered corpse.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hmmm...

I think that those two boys need to be watched for a very long time. It's just not right. Sure, the bloke they killed might have been a wanted criminal, but still...

I haven't seen any details on how two young boys managed to overpower and kill a man. Then again, I don't know if I want to know.

I can see how some children can grow up into being heartless psychopths though.

www.her aldsun.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I would like to see some more information on who this individual was before I decide to go all progressive-liberal and ruin their lives over this...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Kids 5 and 7 overpower an adult and kill him? Who was this man, how did they manage to kill him. What weapons were used? Need more info on this story, it bothers me that children could or would do this.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
They killed him in an orchard -- which makes me think of someone eating and then sleeping in the shade of the orchard, and then enter stage left two boys with machetes who see the criminal and begin hacking before he can wake up.

Being unsettled by this story is a good thing.

[edit on 21/6/10 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I've always said it and I will always stand by it: Children are wiser than adults in ways that our so-called maturity blinds us to.

Children possess a purity and clarity of vision that allows them to see right from wrong given the correct upbringing. Obviously, they had the correct upbringing as they were able to quickly and easily dispense that which civilization has long since let fall to the wayside: Justice.

Children, my friends, should run the world. People over 20 are simply too caught up in their personal greed.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2112
I would like to see some more information on who this individual was before I decide to go all progressive-liberal and ruin their lives over this...

Before you go progressive liberal?
What on earth is that even supposed to mean?
I'm trying to imagine a world where a 5 and 7 year old are justified in murder....

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

I'm sorry but any child who is capable of hacking apart another human is anything but pure.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

Then go to India, you'll see it every day you're there. Better yet, I'll save you the trip. Watch Slumdog Millionnaire.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Legion2112]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

Sadly you only see it in the light of Murder, not in the light of Justice.

A child see's it in black and white, as it should be: The man was a most wanted criminal, on the run, he cannot be caught, justice must be meted out.

Unfortunately, as one grows older a whole rotting framework of twisted morals and selfish goals grows around a persons mind, reducing their ability to clearly see the proper course of action.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

reply to post by xEphon

Then go to India, you'll see it every day you're there. Better yet, I'll save you the trip. Watch Slumdog Millionnaire.

I'll see children murder adults every day I'm there you say? Makes me wonder how this non issue even made the paper then.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
reply to post by xEphon

Sadly you only see it in the light of Murder, not in the light of Justice.

A child see's it in black and white, as it should be: The man was a most wanted criminal, on the run, he cannot be caught, justice must be meted out.

Unfortunately, as one grows older a whole rotting framework of twisted morals and selfish goals grows around a persons mind, reducing their ability to clearly see the proper course of action.

No, you're right. Allowing 5 year olds to hack away at random criminals is bound to create a just and crueless world.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

All I'm saying is that though India may have one of the world's oldest and richest cultures, their people live in a much less refined society in the 21st century... not to mention one of the poorest.

I want to know what this guy was involved in before I pass judgement on these kids who took matters into their own hands.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

LUCKNOW: The UP police had been hunting for Mahendra, a history-sheeter on their most-wanted list, but could not track him. But two boys from Pilibhit, aged five and seven, managed to kill Mahendra when he attacked their father.

On Saturday, the boys went to Puranpur police station in Pilibhit and said they had killed Mahendra. The policemen thought they were joking. But when they saw blood stains on their sleeves, they asked the brothers. "Humne Mahendra ko maar dala (We killed Mahendra)," the boys repeated. It took some time for the truth to sink in. Villagers accompanying them vouched for the boys that they had indeed killed the most-wanted criminal.

m.timesofindia.com...

These children were protecting their father. It was indeed justice and not murder.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
thpt..

removed paragraph after further consideration.. scuse please

b

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Bspiracy]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

Meh, the cookie crumbles differently for different folks.

-cop out statement, but that's how i feel about it. Truth is, a sense of pride here and a sense of pride there all to keep the masses moving in an orderly fashion, get's a little bloated sometimes with certain demographics, allowing them to act with impunity, or so their ego=reality perception tells them. Sorry to sound illuminati-ish.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I think here is where the truth ends.

From Original Article-: Local villagers confirmed that the two boys had carried out the killing themselves, the Times added.

There's no way two kids that age could over power an adult. How about the villagers lynched the guy and are now passing the blame / glory (depends on your view point right?) onto the kids.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
How many hacks does it take to get to the center of Mahendra?
The world may never know.

...'cept these two kids.

What a world.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

And what exactly is that supposed to mean?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
if he was a murderer specifically of children then maybe they heard stories that turned him into a boogie man and in mortal terror for their lives they killed him. or they might have come to fathers rescue or villagers killed him and are passing the blame

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join