It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Will Be War-More U.S. ships en route to Persian Gulf

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FuGGer

i only linked to it.
and i can if i want - you're not the boss of me!

besides that, it's not crap
it's the one thing in this world right now that makes sense
our salvation in a very literal sense.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
reply to post by FuGGer

i only linked to it.
and i can if i want - you're not the boss of me!

besides that, it's not crap
it's the one thing in this world right now that makes sense
our salvation in a very literal sense.

apologies for saying its crap...i didnt mean it in a bad way...
but i do feel that ufos and the topic at hand dont go well together...

anyway...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I am hoping we don't get in over our heads with a new war in Iran. Look at our own borders in Mexico; we can't even defend ourselves!

What if a foreign country actually attempted to invade our country with marine and air forces? It seems our defense just sucks.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Israel: Jump puppet, jump!
USA: How high?

This sounds like some testosterone getting thrown around to Iran feeling obligated to help out the Gaza Strip... with all the pomp, circumstance and glitter that only the drooling media can supply. Nothing to see here. It's fun and games until someone loses a frigate.

"Things that go bump in the night... give me a terrible fright"
-A Raincoat

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Why the mad rush to start another war when we can't win the one we are currently involved in?
Our government has gone stark raving mad with their war posturing. According to the Forbes article we have ALREADY INVADED IRAN ! -

"U.S. and Israeli Special Forces have been deployed inside Iran to investigate potential targets and gauge the willingness of Iranians to overthrow the current regime."

I think he misplaced investigate for instigate. Whatever. We have troops in Iran now. This is an act of war. I daresay if a few hundred Iranian troops were within the US that we would be howling for war.

The Tehran regime is showing great restraint. They are posturing themselves to stand up to the west in a game of nuclear chicken.

Pray for peace people. Call your congressmen today and tell them you will not support an attack on Iran.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ummm... what about the terrorist drug cartels occupying Arizona?
I believe they've declared WAR on the US!

But that would make too much sense and cost too little right?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by empireofpain
I may get called out on this and flamed.....but im just gonna say what alot of americans and people think. Who gives a rats arse about the iranian people?

It may come as a shock to you - but there are people in the world who are not morally bankrupt scum like yourself.

The best contribution you could make to the world would be to accidentally, brutally sever your own head while shaving.

People may not care specifically about the Iranian or Palestinian people etc - but they probably share my outrage against injustice, needless suffering and warmongers.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Pulled this quote from the link you provided OP.

Both Israel and the U.S. have positioned nuclear-armed submarines in the region.

The Jews may dispute that claim. As far as I knew, they've never disclosed possesing nuclear weapons.
Article says 4 additional U.S. warships are forming up with the carrier task force. It does not state what type of vessels these are.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Could it be we might be starting another war because we damage some oil rig in the gulf and now Obama is trying to shut down drilling for oil in Gulf. Maybe the powers that be are looking for more oil.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join