It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Anti Christ Obama Video Out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I find this video a little amusing, a little creepy and a lot interesting. I'm not one to believe in the whole devil thing and I do see that if the Bible refers to an Anti Christ that it could just be anyone that would be against Christ. Many religions do not see Jesus as there Messiah so therefore they could be considered an Anti Christ. Anyway, if this video has not been posted yet take a look and see what you think.

By the way, the title is not a title I gave it, it is the title of the video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Kind of hits the nail on the head doesn't it.
Now look up Rahm Israel Emanuel.
The two go together like stink on poop.

However, Obama's REAL name is Barry Soetoro NOT Barack Obama, this is part of the deception to make many believe that Obama is the Antichrist. He is a FALSE Antichrist to cause many to believe that the next inline is the Messiah when the next one is the REAL Antichrist!

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I believe Obama is a Antichrist... but I don't think he is the Antichrist.
I have seen that video before... It's kinda a stretch.
but Obama has such a inflated opinion of himself... That I'm sure he thinks he can replace Christ...So I guess technically he is A ANTICHRIST. just not the one to usher in Armageddon.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth
I have seen that video before... It's kinda a stretch.

No, no stretch at all.
It is as it is.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You Christians ROCK OUT LOUD!
I wish I could be as fanatic about something like that.
Religion is a lie, as the above poster said barracks real name is barry.
Whether someone made this name up for him to make the Christians believe that god is close or it was merely a coincidence Obama is not the antichrist.
There is no rapture there is no end of the world, just bad rich men who will capitalize on your fears.
As soon as the masses can figure this out then maybe we can ALL be human beings.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I thought his real name was Barrack and they just called him Barry to American-ize his name? Do we really know what his name is at this point!!!

top topics

join