It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Courtney Love turns herself in...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
aolsvc.news.aol.com...

is she headed for a brick wall or what? her actions are like screaming to the world: I want to die an early death now!

Which is a shame, because I think she's very talented.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Can't access without an AOL account. Just give me a hint as to who she slapped around this time.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
She's accused of smacking a woman upside the head with a bottle...and then of having two altercations with police that same night...and also there was that recent incident at a gig where she smacked a patron upside the head with the mike stand...

In the photos she looks like one step away from complete collapse...thin, haggard, confused.

It's a shame, because she has in the past (her People Vs. Larry Flynt days) looked really healthy & like she totally made over her life...

joi

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
What talents do you think she has?
She can't sing and she rarely writes any of her own good material!
Not trying to flame..just curious

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
She's raw, rash, brash, I like her. And I'm over 40.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I hate courteny love. She killed kurt cobain. :shk:

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
They need to lock Courtney up for her own good and the good of her daughter. Most people would have their child taken away by this point in madness. Show her rock bottom before someone else dies.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I admired Courtney Love because she was an extremely troubled woman who pulled herself together & got clean for a time & really tried to remake her life. And by the time she had starred in a couple of motion pictures and made Celebrity Skin, she looked like a very healthy, strong woman with her whole (if you will excuse the pun) life ahead of her. After reading her biography, I can see though that she might have been born with a very severe chemical imbalance that made her lean towards impulsive, self-destructive, and possibly even criminal behavior. So maybe this was something she just could not escape.

I haven't done too much research about the whole Kurt Cobain murder theory. To say, however, that Courtney might have offed Kurt in a Sid & Nancyesque drug-addled haze is not out of the realm of possibility. But I sure hope she didn't do that.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I've heard both sides of the arguement and the part about him having so much junk in him that he would have been comatose and unable to pull the trigger, I'm not buying that. I've dealt with addiction my whole life and know many more as well. He may have had enough to incapacitate a normal person but people build up a tollerance to whatever they're hooked on. I think he blew himself away. Sad but true, I think.

Found the missing "t".

[Edited on 13-6-2004 by intrepid]

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by factfinder38
They need to lock Courtney up for her own good and the good of her daughter. Most people would have their child taken away by this point in madness. Show her rock bottom before someone else dies.

Hate to say it but: You are absolutely correct.

Young Bean should have been taken into protective custody long ago. I can empathize with Courtney, I can respect her past efforts to get her life in order, but as loose a canon as she has been of late, she needs active restraint.

This woman has been crying out for help for some time now. Hasn't she any real friends/family who could intervene in her life? Obviously not! She is a sad lost soul, deserving of our compassion.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
I hate courteny love. She killed kurt cobain. :shk:

Hell yeah she did!, She didn't pull the trigger but she sure paid some one to. And saddly she'll probably never go down for it but we can hope that she completely looses her mind sometime in the near future. Guilt can do some ugly things to the mind.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Courtney Hole just proves that fame and fortune are not a protective shield for being a no-talent moron. If she was just an average person they would have put her in prison and threw the keys away years ago. I pity her kid and hope that somehow it turns out ok.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I feel so bad for this child. Famous father dead from suicide, mother hooked and behaving wildly. How will she grow up and what will she know of love? I wonder if she has any family on either side that can help her, raise her. She's going to need some serious explanations and talking about what's happened to her family as she gets older so she'll be able to understand it and deal with it. I don't know that a regulation Foster Family type situation will cut it for someone with her particular circumstances. It's too bad she wasn't enough to keep Courtney Love straight.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassie Clay

well she is crazy . she needs KURT now .

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JustAnIllusion

Prove that she killed him. people need to chill out about the kurt cobain "conspiracy" the guys dead, courtney is now a widow, and the daughter is fatherless that must proper suck for the family :S

top topics

join