It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't participate anymore....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I know this stuff can be addicting at times and some threads and posts can seem like a waste of time, but you still get good info, no matter what size the morsel may be.

It's always good to know what's going on by being aware and reading between the lines of current events so you don't get side swiped when TSHTF.

It's not a waste of time because it's still better than playing video games.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I don't know you at all, because I'm new here. BUT!!! I know you well, as far as your feelings go. I don't feel discouraged about the site, but I pretty much have given up hope for this government. One thing I have learned over my 59 years and that is...............man can adapt to his enviroment. I have lived for MANY years with things in my life, that none of my friends can understand. HECK!!! When I think about it, I wonder how I adapted and wonder where my life went. We grew up with things and we miss them now. Our children grew up with different standards and our grandkids will never know what they never had. I love my grandkids more than ANYTHING!!! I only hope and pray they can grow up with some sort of peace and happiness in their hearts, no matter how different things are, from when I was young. So, what I'm saying, I guess, is relax, regroup and find some peace in your surroundings. When you're ready to do the forum thing again, you will. No matter how much doom and gloom I hear and how many predictions and forecasts I read, in my heart, I don't believe in them. There have been many times that things have cracked my brain, but somehow we just keep on existing. No matter how down and worried I get, there is nothing positive to gain from it. Once I realize that, I turn it around and know I only have a short time on this planet, so why waste it worrying about things I can't change. Anyway, I just rambled myself around into a knot.. Sorry!!! Get Rest, Stay Positive and focus on making your life good with the family.
Rob

[edit on 24-6-2010 by rayonvert09]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Well I'm a new member, but a post like this kinda makes me think. Should I really have created an account, rather than lurking in the shadows for years. Hmmmm

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join