It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melbourne,,Aust massive man hunt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
Am I the only one who found this suspicious, in that it totally diverted attention away from the massive corruption stories involving Victoria police that have been running in The Australian the last 2 and-a-half weeks that nobody else wants to report.

Also, I was watching the live news feed on Sky News (not so credible), none-the-less they reported that the police had him, he some how got away from them, and fired at police.

All three of those facts were retracted - perhaps they were fabrications to begin with, but, I still think it was a little suspect in timing and scale.

Maybe, Maybe not...

I have a book ( been banned here) called 'Victorian Police Corruption' by Ramond Hoser, Brilliant read and all his content is from public record,when it was first published police went around to all the book stores and took em off the shelves,it made headlines.
So this would not surprise me at all,where there is power,there is corruption. Good spot we should keep an eye on it.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I haven't heard of that book, might see if I can get my hands on it *starred*

In tangentially related news it's come out this morning that Victorian police were involved in further corruption when they deliberately failed to investigate a rape perpetrated by some AFL player.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join