It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Confused.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Maybe the game is over. Hammurabi.com now shows a photo of them in possesion of three rings.
One of us has the fourth. I guess thats it then. Game over.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Even if he does have the 3 rings, he still does not have the 4th.....

Maybe the treasure hunt part is over and the strategy part will have to come into play.

My guess is that we will find out once the files are decoded.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Is anybody working on the files?

I gave up on those as I tried everything I could think of.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The key to decoding the files was meant to be found in the safe box with the info provided with the first ring. However -5- already has that info, and I assume he decoded the files so as to locate the three rings he now has.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Well, supposedly whomever got the ring will be told how to unlock them. I guess we just have to wait for them to get back from their business trip or vacation or whatever.

Just a thought..... Maybe it is good for that person not to reveal the secret word quite yet as well. I mean if -5- does have the 3 rings, he only needs the 4th word then right? So, I do not think we can use the word anyways, until all the rings are found. This will save us from having -5- learn it just as well.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smudge
The key to decoding the files was meant to be found in the safe box with the info provided with the first ring. However -5- already has that info, and I assume he decoded the files so as to locate the three rings he now has.

Another good point.... hmmmmm
Are we actually supposed to be doing something now? Right now, I am just waiting as there is supposedly a delay. I hope that this delay thing is not part of the game and we are supposed to be doing something..... hmmmm

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
i dun see a picture of them in posession of rings on the site

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
yeah I was wondering that also. Since the delay started we've been getting all these new pieces of info over on Hammurabi.com. But I think if we were meant to be doing something we would probably had a prompt from Simon or Cerberus. So I guess its just back to posting in secret societies for a while. I have a list of reccomended books to get through

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
i dun see a picture of them in posession of rings on the site

www.hammurabi5.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
don't any of you read the "Find The Rings Tab" ????

that's the only official source for the game, and it doesn't say that the game is over. There is a problem with the materials for the next portion of the game.

geeez, why not just read the announcements that are posted there, instead of all the speculation....

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
geeez, why not just read the announcements that are posted there, instead of all the speculation....

We have ready that...eh hemmm

Now, -5- is saying he has the 3 rings.... Obviously the game is moving forward.... Then is the hammurabi website up now...?

Is the delay part of the game...???

There are many things to ponder what is going on.... We are trying to understand it... We have learned from the bginning that we cannot look at everything with blinders on, now we are trying to look outside the box and see if this is leading somewhere.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
o crap i saw the pic they are real, what to do know is it over, was it really not a game this is bad. we must not let him have the other ring.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
If he indeed has the 3, then I am sure we will have to work on a strategy to obtain them. They must be physically somethere right?

Maybe this will lead to a finding of -5- competition.......

maybe he will have to place the words on the internet somewhere for his superiors to view them. Maybe we will have to find them.

Definately not over... just a new phase...

The true ring bearer will be able to tell us if those are legit or not as well.

[edit on 12-6-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
maybe the pic itself is a clue ?
what a white pasty hand !!!

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
yes i hope this is all part of the game i wish simon and hunt admin would say something

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I have blown them up and could not see anything out of the ordinary. Can anyone do fingerprint analysis on the fingers and see if we can find this person then get the address and all the ATS member show up in force to CLAIM the rings?

[edit on 12-6-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
My dear friends, all is not lost, not by a long shot. The peasant has merely set us back a moment or two. I have operatives in the theatre who are closing in upon him as I type.

Fear not, the rings will fine their way home.

[edit on 12-6-2004 by Cerberus]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
yes i say we give chromeline a whack, lay him out empty the clip on him.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
hahaha i figured that you cerebrus were the ptolomy line guy you are arent you just admit it i could tell.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Cerberus,

Great to hear! Could you tell us a little history about you and -5-? With the stuff that went on in the chat room and all, it would good to understand. Also, you are no doubt interested in the rigns and helping us obtain them May I ask which Line you are from?

Thanks for any info you can give.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join