It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ... How Did My Phone Take a Picture of Itself?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
eeyipes Is here only to misinform people and to manipulate lies, the motto is Deny Ignorance so why is eeyipes allowed to get away with this?

Is this not a serious question to ask?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
So is it real yet?

I heart this thread, simply because it keep on giving!!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I have solved this when you dropped your phone it nearly died and this caused your phone to have a out of body experience. During this time you phone had the unusual opportunity to take a picture of itself, so it took a picture of itself. For some of you, you will struggle with the concept of mobile phones having spiritual being but i have been told my laptop and my pen that every object no matter how modest has its own inner being, a soul if you will. Its oddity well known to us tech-talkers as techoronic energy.

Either that or you were on your sofa, bored and wanted to see what it would look like if you shook your phone in your hand as another person took a photo of it.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I've been trying to reproduce this result in experiment for the last eighteen hours. Of course I didn't want to break my cell phone so I've been using the neighbors kid - throwing him up into the air and putting a wicked spin to the poor little guy, to see if I could get him to go fast enough to see himself, still in my hand, while in the air...

Well I made bail a few hours ago - and I'm told the kid will be OK. We did not manage to reproduce anything close to this effect.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Curio

LMAO -my first laugh of the day - I needed that! Thank ya!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

This theory would explain "gremlins" the ghost in the machine causing breakdowns with no known explanation. www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This thread is why I would NEVER come to ATS if something strange ever (and has) happened to me.

It's not worth it...it will be thrown into HOAX and you will be bashed.

ATS is the LAST PLACE I would ever post about an unexplained event or strange event that I have experienced. I wouldn't even post pictures or video I have...because this place isn't for sharing experiences...it is just an invite to bash and be accused as a hoaxer.

ATS is good for alternative news and the politics forum...that's about it...every other forum is a bash session for anyone who believes something out of the norm.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I have to say I think I agree - I'm very interested in paranormal, unexplained events but I have noticed that theads on those kind of subjects tend to get 'hijacked' as it were, by people who just want to make fun of the subject.

As I said in my earlier post, I would really love for this to be something real, it would be amazing if the phone had somehow taken a picture of the future. Even though I see this thread is now in the hoax forum, a part of me still wants to believe...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jymmyjaymes

You do know i was being sarcastic right?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I was assisting with an xray and the digital sensor took a picture of itself. You could see all the insides of the little plastic box. I have spoken with 2 xray techs with lots of experience and they all say this is impossible. Maybe the patient had superpowers. It is a very clear picture and it also has me dumbfounded. Scatter?
Please explain why this thread is a hoax. Is it because of the exf data is from two phones?

[edit on 23-6-2010 by earthdude]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Do you or your husband wear glasses?

Could the picture be a reflection from eyeglasses?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
You gotta admit replies like kevinunknown's and Hefficide's were pretty damn funny. If we can't get things that make sense, at least let us have our sense of humour!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Very slow shutter speed.
My new cell phone camera has a markedly smaller lens
and noticed blurry photos such that I now realize I must
keep a steady had while pressing the photo button,
not that easy I'm thinking with light weight cell phone.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
OP -- Do you have more than one phone?

Perhaps the phone in question took this picture of someone holding a second phone and you just THINK this was the photo taken during the "dropped phone" incident, but in reality it was taken at another time.

[edit on 6/23/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude

Please explain why this thread is a hoax. Is it because of the exf data is from two phones?

Its a hoax because its not possible.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I was assisting with an xray and the digital sensor took a picture of itself. You could see all the insides of the little plastic box.

Wow, for real? Do you able to post the picture here?

Tappy is still hoping and wantng to believe...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RaymaNcouldbe

Its a hoax because its not possible.

Wait until you see what I saw.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
At least we're all having fun with this, right?

Even fake or hoaxed it makes you think in strange and unique directions. This is the kind of thinking which brings about great inventors. Visionaries.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dovdov
At least we're all having fun with this, right?

Yes!
It's nice to be reading a fun thread and not something depressing.

Earthdude - still waiting for your xray machine pic...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Perhaps it is some kind of a temporal delay, like on star trek, voyager
how they intercepted a distress call and later find out it was themselves and for nearly a week they had been trapped inside an event horizon.
Maybe by some weird chance your phone got a picture of itself tumbling before it did.
Beyond this i cannot say.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join