It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hizbullah, Hamas, Iran to meet in Damascus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Hizbullah, Hamas, Iran to meet in Damascus

www.maannews.net

Ma'an News Agency 21 June 2010
Palestinian opposition factions, Hizbullah officials and a delegation of Iranians, will soon meet in Damascus, the Kuwaiti Al-Anba daily newspaper reported on Monday. The meeting, according to the anonymous source quoted in the paper, will take place in late June, under official Syrian patronage, in an effort to activate resistance in the region in light of an expected Israeli offensive against Iran or against Hizbullah in Lebanon.

Initial arrangements for the meeting, according to senior Palestinian sources speaking to the Kuwaiti paper, were made at a com
(visit the link for the full news article)

~Edit To Fix Headline~

[edit on 21-6-2010 by azrael36]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
So according to Pakistani sources this meeting had already been planned. However, in light of the recent news reports of Obama meeting with Israeli and Egyptian officials in the coming weeks to discuss the "peace process" I find this highly doubtful. According to both articles these high level meetings are scheduled for the end of June or the beginning of July. There's not much time left until July is upon us! I believe we're watching the last minute preparations for all out war in the middle east. With Iran, Hezbollah, Hamas, and Syria all commiting to back one another in the event of attacks by the Western backed Israeli's.

www.maannews.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Stars and Flags are always welcome! But I would prefer a discourse on the news at hand
any other thoughts contradictory or supporting my theory about last minute preparations for war would be nice. Thx in advance

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This goes directly against US-Israel-Saudi meeting taking place now. Iranian flotilla is waiting for new orders and Lebanon is sending own flotilla to Gaza - US Carrier fleet with Israeli vessel is heading to Gulf and another carrier is keeping its place in front of Israel.

Summer wars coming?

Sure looks like everything is going to that direction - still no news from opposite solutions.

BTW - I see threat so real that when I got saturday great job offer from Canon, I said no - no commitments before August. I see and have seen clearly that world as we know it, will be doomed before this summer is in its end.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

The Israeli vessel is apparently a German frigate (Hessen), which is part of the Truman strike group.

The Harry S. Truman carrier strike group has passed through the Suez Canal on its way to relieve the Dwight D. Eisenhower strike group, the Navy's Fifth Fleet has announced.

The Ike and its strike group left Norfolk on Jan. 2 and will soon head for home.

The Truman group deployed May 21. In addition to the carrier, it consists of Carrier Air Wing Three; the guided missile cruiser Normandy; the destroyers Winston Churchill, Milius, Ross and Oscar Austin; and the German frigate Hessen.

The group will support operations in Afghanistan and conduct maritime security and cooperative security missions in the region.

source

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Hey you can say yes and if SHTF you'll just be their last problem.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Ok.

Looks like Israel is doing also nothing to ease this soon coming multi-level confront situation...

PA equates Silwan plan with settlement construction

www.ynetnews.com...

I remember that veru fragile "Peace Process" will meet its end when first house is demolished by Israel - looks like thats happening soon.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I absolutely agree. There will be war soon, well MORE war I should say. I too feel that the buildup of naval vessels in the red sea is just the precursor to the begininning of open hostilities. This following so close of the heels of UN/US sanctions against Iran for its pursuit of "nuclear" power/weaponry. This is the same card they've been playing for the last 3 decades, Iran is always just within reach of being a nuclear power. At least according to the MSM and govt's of the world that are opposed to Iran.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Politics from Nobel Peace Obama...

Brazilian FM pulls out of mediation, US supports move.
www.jpost.com...

So its good to have no diplomacy channels? ... And carriers will be enough to deal with ME...

Just think for a second how huge madness this all is.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Topic of discussion:

US armada in Persian Gulf

The armada of 10 US warships plus an Israeli and German battle vessel each, which transited the Suez Canal Friday, June 18, has reached the Persian Gulf

Multiple pant sh*tting during the Damascus meeting.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

wouldnt be supprsied if they are planning their next moves,
syria has said it would back Iran at all costs,
Hezbullah has been armed with scuds.

if israel decides to commit sucide this is the perfect time for it, maybe it will test their theory on their all and mighty?

its good to see they are sticking together

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This is how I see it shaping up: Iran, Syria, Lebanon/hezbullah, Hamas, Turkey, Uzbekistan, and other Islamic groups with the backing if not outright support of Russia will face off with Israel and the USA. I think the US will pull most of its forces from Afghanistan into the Iranian front. Then China will ease into Afghanistan to try and stake claim to the "newly" announced found mineral wealth. Russia will allow/aid China to do this in an agreement that will avail China the vast reserves of Russian oil/gas.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Who are Hamas, Hizbullahs and Iran's Ah Mad?

Do they truly represent the muslims? Nope. None at all. They only represent themselves and the powers they hunger for, at the expense of the common muslims, as they had done so throughout the decades.

The Caliphate ended in 1924, at the mercy of Allah's will. For centuries, the dominance of mortal men abusing His words in the treatment of His children was enough, even for a patient Supreme Being.

He destroyed it and gave freedom back to ALL muslims, and setting up a direct link between Him and His children, with no more middlemortalman in between.

No more was mortal man allowed to come inbetween Him and His creations individually. Muhammad, blessed be his name, had been the last prophet, and there are NO MORE after him.

There are Sunni and Shia beliefs, but ultimately, so long as they each worship Him and do no harm to His creations, freedom and free will lays unimpeded.

These 2 beliefs, which are an affront to His supremacy, which is a clear disunity of the muslim faith, had been able to survive for so long, just as there are many other beliefs in our world, only because of His patience, that one day each muslim and other faiths' individual will find it had been the same Creator all faiths had been praying to, only that its form and laws had been manipulated by confused and power seeking men.

Iran has no more hold and authority over muslims than an individual muslim has. The Caliphate had been destroyed and what that is destroyed by the merciful Allah must NEVER be allowed to rise again.

Thus what Ah Mad, Hamas and Hizbullahs are doing are nothing more than seeking glory, murder and power for their own self interests. Other muslims are but cannon fodder and pawns in their game of domination and subjucation of muslims and mankind.

When these animals ignite wars, push comes to shove, even I would handle a rifle, to protect my loved ones, knowing full well that I will live and eventually die by the gun. But what was it all for, the killing of brothers against each other, while the leaders hide in bunkers, grow fat from good food in their protected environment, as we each kill and maim each other?

If the soveriegn Iranian people seek for WMDs, then it is their right, no nation on Earth must stand it its way, and must be aware of their own responsibilities to owning such devices.

To own nukes would mean to die by it, either by mistake or by intention. But had the Iranian people seek such devices, or was it a decision made by one or only a few individual muslim who do not have the authority of the Iranian people?

To my muslim brothers and fellow humans, look at the innocent children, yours and others and then look up to the stars. What kind of future are we giving to them, of unnecessary wars, hate, failure of arms over the past decades and for more decades to come instead of giving peace and reaching out to each other and find common grounds to stand on as our Creator would wish of us with our gift of life and free will?

I am only a nobody, insignificant and mortal. Trust not my words and do not do as I say, but consider them rationally first before you decide upon any action. It will be your action, to your families, relatives and friends that will determine the shape of our world to come.

The time to end bloodshed, brother killing brother, destroying our only home - our world, has come. We must not fail the true test of our generation, or only extinction by the misuse of our free will awaits.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
the way I see it right now
as long as Russia and China remain
neutral, this will be a regional conflict.
If Russia and China get involved
it will be WW3.

Pay attention to Russia and China !!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
the way I see it right now
as long as Russia and China remain
neutral, this will be a regional conflict.
If Russia and China get involved
it will be WW3.

Pay attention to Russia and China !!!!

China would get involved as they have multi-billion investments in Iran's gas and oil industry. Iran - The Battlefield of The Sino-American Struggle for Power

Uncle Sam needs to deal with a nuisance called Iran to protect the petro-dollar. Venezuela is next on the hit-list.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by azrael36
This is how I see it shaping up: Iran, Syria, Lebanon/hezbullah, Hamas, Turkey, Uzbekistan, and other Islamic groups with the backing if not outright support of Russia will face off with Israel and the USA. I think the US will pull most of its forces from Afghanistan into the Iranian front. Then China will ease into Afghanistan to try and stake claim to the "newly" announced found mineral wealth. Russia will allow/aid China to do this in an agreement that will avail China the vast reserves of Russian oil/gas.

Russia is no different than the US, don't forget that, they are the two greedy empires which are facing each other right now, China the new player is acting up.

Russia will fail similar to US, you can't force people to your way of life, it didn't work in the past, and surely it won't work now.

Get over it, Democracy isn't universal, the US didn't support Hamas when they were chosen Democratically, it just shows the true failure of Democracy.

new topics

top topics

join