It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has any prophecy on ATS ever come true?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I also write my dreams on a notebook. 83 % of them came right, I did the math...
Once I posted on more than one forum about a mall shooting going to happen December 31 2009 the day before.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I also write my dreams on a notebook. 83 % of them came right, I did the math...
Once I posted on more than one forum about a mall shooting going to happen December 31 2009 the day before.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Isn't timewavezero a computer simulation of mapping social/physical highs and lows of the past dates, disasters, and significant happenings. Doesn't the computer project a path by mapping mathematical similarities / patterns of previous dips and spikes and repetitive trends?

Is that prophecy or math?

We can only guess by current actions. We are a pretty stupid race, and big "world changing" events are something that are even longed for now. Pretty embarrassing times we live in.

The timewavezero prediction of Apr 19-22 or whatever was the only one I've seen come close on this site.

I've seen more manipulations of past prophecies to fit present situations (with big stretches too) haha...each time the present situation changes they re interpret past prophecies.

Either way, something DOES need to change. Here's hoping it's soon.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

wow where do you post your dreams? I would like to read.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Yeah but what i am saying is that if you are telling me that you had a dream you were being chased by solders and then 6 weeks later you see some people on the news being chased then its coincidence it’s not like you had any details. We see that happening almost every week on the news and you just happened to have a dream when you are being chased by solders doesn’t mean you have predicted anything. Also can you show us the link showing that it came true out with ATS

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
if you want something not to happen then just post it on ATS.

Iran Israel war will happen next month.

now i can guarantee you there will not be a war between the 2 countries next month.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jibbs

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
reply to post by Zagari

You are not a good reader of ATS, Timewave Zero countdown to transition is plenty of them.

im shure you mean "has" plenty of them, all right ill take the bate name more than 5

And I'm certain you mean, sure and bait.

Im dyslexic are yea happy now?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Your just after telling us all about how you “predicted” the oil spill using timewave zero and now you’re saying that you also have prophecies in your dreams? That just makes your story less believable as the only thing that gave it any substance was that you were using a specific technique rather than just waking up and knowing what the lottery numbers are going to be.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by Zagari

Your just after telling us all about how you “predicted” the oil spill using timewave zero and now you’re saying that you also have prophecies in your dreams? That just makes your story less believable as the only thing that gave it any substance was that you were using a specific technique rather than just waking up and knowing what the lottery numbers are going to be.

Anybody can dream real events of the future. I know thousands and thousands that write their dreams and they happen.
Are them less believable. Or are you a sceptic that for the irony NEVER wrote any of his dreams and claims its impossible? Please...

All I can say now is about dreams of the past. For many of them the only written proofs is on my notebook...

Earthquake in Italy on June 22, that if put together makes April 6, I dreamt it on February 22 2008.

Also, both on February 24 2009 ( put it together makes June 22 ) and March 17 2010 I dreamt of nuclear attacks in Usa.

Than there is a huge number of them that predicted my personal events in my personal life...

I know that my dreams come true usually after 7 months and max. after 2 years and 3 months, never after this period.
Many also immediately.

Its common you know...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

I posted that early in this thread. I never see people being chased by soliders. If I ever do it is not in a european country. I watch the news but not all the time.
Everytime I am given a timeline the dream comes true. Doesn't people being chased by soliders and being stopped from leaving sound like mashall law?
This was not a war dream either. There were no gun shots. Does europe normally have soliders chasing civilans yet not shooting at them?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I like ATS because many issues are talked about days before they are on the news. We often know about things before other people know. Also, we talk about things long after the press has moved on.

Maybe it isn't anything to do with a prophecy, but some users are good at doing research on the internet and finding out news before the main stream catches on.

Sometimes I see things on the news now, and I am like, "I could have guessed that was going to happen." Or "I knew that days ago."

Anyway, it is usually stuff we can guess at or something political that might happen, or hasn't made it onto the main stream media. It is just stuff that people are talking about already.

But it is fun to be a bit ahead of the curb, to be discussing it before it is even on the news. Then to see the spin the news puts on things.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Convent that they are in your notebook and not anywhere where it is possible to prove it. That’s all I want proof. Yes i am a sceptic but my mind can be changed.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

Funny how my 9-11 dream happened with no images of anything like this from the media. I joined this site in 2004 so I know that with the 9-11 dream it was not due to the media or being on this site.
I did a lot of research on the swine flu and I knew it was similar to the 1918 strain but not exactly.
I knew it was being overhyped. Many people on ATS do more digging than most people. I am getting a degree in psychology so I am used to doing research. I think a lot of people on here may have some sort of scientific background.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by dreamseeker]

[edit on 21-6-2010 by dreamseeker]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Yeah but you can’t actually prove that you had that dream to me cant you. Remember the question
Has any prophecy on ATS ever came true?
Unless you posted it on ATS it does not answerer my question

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Sit down and open EVERY SINGLE predictions topic in ATS. You will find something for yourself instead of sending others to work for you...
no offense.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Right I am not doing that because the volume of threads on ATS claiming predictions, i have a better idea in one of your own threads you have said that on the 23rd of June there is going to be a massive world event of some sort let’s see what happens.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
Right I am not doing that because the volume of threads on ATS claiming predictions, i have a better idea in one of your own threads you have said that on the 23rd of June there is going to be a massive world event of some sort let’s see what happens.

Okay. But when it happens you won't have chances to deny it or say its a coincidence or its casual

I know plenty of sceptics that NEVER wrote their dreams on paper and searched for results and they say its impossible...

As I always say, to debunk something, you have to become very involved in it and to know many things, not just giving a brief look with a prior prejudice of it.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

When nothing happens, will we hear from you again here on ATS? You sound so confident that something will happen, that i predict people ridiculing you when nothing happens....

You could of course say that you did something wrong with this timewave zero thing and got the wrong date. And that could go on forever.

I do feel like something is going to happen this week, something BIG. But if i didn't know about ATS, i doubt i would have the same strong feeling as i have now.

Would you at least admit, that there is a possibility of nothing happening?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I predict that today, June 21, is going to be the longest day of the year...will anybody give me a prize when they find out the sun will set tonight later than any other day of 2010?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
I predict that today, June 21, is going to be the longest day of the year...will anybody give me a prize when they find out the sun will set tonight later than any other day of 2010?

That's not today where i am.

Some might call this a second line, some might not!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join