It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has any prophecy on ATS ever come true?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
So I don’t know if this has been asked before, sorry if it has, however I am new here and someone told me it was a good idea to put that statement before every new thread.
Anyway I have a question, I have noticed that there are allot of members on ATS who are making predictions, claiming to be psychics and making some very interesting prophecies. I personally do not believe in any of this stuff, I do not think that people can predict the future. But all the same I was wondering:

has any prophecy on ATS ever came true?

Now just to be clear has anyone on ATS ever made a prediction in advance of a random event that can be backed up by showing me the original ATS thread and then the evidence that proves it has happened. I do not want to say anything that has to be interpreted such as saying well I once predicted x,y and z however something similar happened. So it has to be a clear prediction that has happened almost exactly as the “psychic” has said it would. Also I don’t want any events that would be guessed at beforehand such as predicting the economic melt down.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I am sure that a guy called John Titor predicted........... No wait

There was a galactic federation of ............................ No they never came

Y2K was a bug that destroyed....................................No it didnt

A guy called Dark Knight correctly .............................No he didnt

Nibiru is now visible .................................................No it isnt

I will say this ATS did predict the credit crunch and I vividly remember a story on here years ago when I was a lurker that someone questioned where the companies get the money to give people such large piles of debt. So out of all the prophecies only the credit crunch was a winner

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
No...

There are many visitors here. Some like a good story and some like making them.

A lot of the articles and "prophecies" you read here have no substance what so ever. No supporting foundations or evidence to support any of the claims made by the op(s). Take it all with a pinch of salt.

Some of it makes for interesting reading, some are highly amusing but most of all these prophecies are just annoying and repetitive.

One great example was "Blossom Goodchild" and the "Federation Of Light". Highly amusing stuff (especially the message from the aliens themselves) and unbelievable how people actually believed the Blossom BS

Use the search button.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by tommyb0y]

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It's not actually a "prophecy" I dont think..

but ATS member Zagari told everyone, before april 20th, that something BIG would happen on or around April 20th, 2010..

and what happened on april 20th 2010?

Oilspill.

This was based on Timewave zero!
and it was correct.

So yes, id say at least one has come true.

and a damn good one, Zagari!

p.s. We should all pay attention to him.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Sorry, I don't have the time to go back to every post to show the proof of this claim. But it has been said that many would mock the Word of God and scoff at it's predictions.

Do your research. It is the norm here to mock God and scoff at truth. Some people here are much smarter than God!

If I knew how to put a laughing face on here I would. I guess that too will come. Us new people just ain't got it all together yet.

The Bible predicts this (mocking and scoffing) to be the case at the end of this age, so I guess that means a prediction has actually come to pass here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Someone was bound to get lucky sometime with the amount of crap that gets posted! Almost a new prophecy every day so i wouldn't be so naive...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Thanks guys like i said I’ve only been on hear a month or so but the prophecies were annoying me. I wish i had been around for the federation of light stuff. Something else i have noticed recently allot of people are prophesising something called operation blackjack. It seems to me when one person gets something like that going others follow and now we have loads of threads about something that may never happen

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

I would put that down to luck unless he said there was going to be a huge oil spill. I bet i could come on hear every month and predict that there is going to be a massive disaster around the world and would eventually get lucky. Then i could claim I am a psychic so sorry that’s just to vague for me to take it seriously

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I very accurately predicted the next Twilight movie would suck.

There have been some things that have coincided, but I'd guess - statistically speaking - that with the amount of predictions that come and go on here, some are bound to get a near-hit.

Personally I believe the April 20th, something big will happen was a very near hit, but just coincidence.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

HAHA av never seen any of those movies as i correctly predicted that i would hate each one

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

After that, I discovered that Ixtoc Oil Spill on Timewave has same graph picture of April 2010 third week ( mini cycle, now going to repeat 1986 ).

So, I've even seen a thread about their similarities on here.

I couldn't pin point any day of 2010 and say there will be massive change. I chose April 19- 22 2010 for a reason.
For the same reason I call June 23 2010 another world- changing event.

Also, I would like to make you guys remember that using Timewave Evasius said in 2009 about a big event going to happen June 25 2009.

Than the same happened on February 7 2009, April 24 2009, February 27 2010 and April 14 2010...

So, 'm not the only one...

Nothing I do is casual at all. No casual event ever existed.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by Ahmose

I would put that down to luck unless he said there was going to be a huge oil spill. I bet i could come on hear every month and predict that there is going to be a massive disaster around the world and would eventually get lucky. Then i could claim I am a psychic so sorry that’s just to vague for me to take it seriously

You can put it down as whatever you like.
Whatever keeps you most comfy.

But the fact remains..
He said something BIG would happen..
and it did.

You asked, and I told you.
If you dont want to accept it, that's fine.

again~ He was not saying it was going to happen because of some "prophecy" he received in his dreams , or 'channeled from aliens, or anything else of that nature.

This is all something that many people do not yet understand or comprehend..[timewavezero].

So it is no surprise that people cant accept it as being something 'real'.

But i know, and quite a few others know,
that it is.

Peace

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Iv said this on a few thread's, iv never seen a prediction ever come true when they give a date eg oct14th! got a few people going in 2008

I bet yea theres not one that came true in the last 50 years: @@:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
whispers in the dark predicted the marriot hotel bombing in jakarta 16 hours before it happened. But he may have had inside information. tales that his IP originated from DoD servers etc, FBI investigations, and certain death squads...
but from time to time things have been "alluded" to in advance. Certainly zagari hit the nail somewhat on the head with his/hers dates of 4/19-22...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
Iv said this on a few thread's, iv never seen a prediction ever come true when they give a date eg oct14th! got a few people going in 2008

You are not a good reader of ATS,
Timewave Zero countdown to transition is plenty of them.
Will you ever consider that maybe its you that DON'T want to see any right prediction? Its you...???

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE

You are not a good reader of ATS,
Timewave Zero countdown to transition is plenty of them.
Will you ever consider that maybe its you that DON'T want to see any right prediction? Its you...???

Yeah,
Once again,
posting without reading other replies first.
way to deny..... what?

edit:
Also.. I was wrong.. Zagari did not say something "Big" would happen..
He said

Colossal event April 19- 22 2010

Pretty Colossal in my opinion.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Oilspill.

This was based on Timewave zero!
and it was correct.

So yes, id say at least one has come true.

"1" thats it? in 50years, an dont patronize me man

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Riiiiiight! So in your opinion there was no luck involved in the prediction? His prediction came true because he is a prophet? ok, ok mate. I think you need to get in the real world and out of this fantasy world you live in.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Yes I had a dream before this event took place. I remember talking about this dream before the urkarin event took place. I will try to find it I said that in a few weeks from a specfic date something like this would take place.
I had no idea where. Take it for what it is worth but I did have the dream and it the poster's post was very close to my actual dream events.
I do have dreams that come true.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

I bet yea theres not one that came true in the last 50 years

Well clearly at least 1 has..

So it's good you didn't put any money on that 'bet'.

And ATS hasn't been around for 50 years.
OP asked about ATS specifically.

Not patronizing you...

Just pointing out that many people here just like to jump into any given topic with their opinions, without even reading first.
and it's annoying.
not to mention
ignorant.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join