It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Throwing This Out In The Water...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Could the BP oil spill still be gushing into the ocean for the purpose of testing the peoples resolve.

I mean it is our planet they are fu**ing up really isnt it?

Yet we do absoloutly nothing.

Perfect for testing the waters if they were wishing to bring in the new world order but werent sure if we would have a revolution or not.

See how far they could push us before we react and what not...

Like the post title says....just throwing this one out there.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Could be I suppose. What can we do about it though, point the finger, pass the buck, play the blame game. Thats all useless now. Only thing we can do is stop using oil, then they would have no demand to supply. Ain't gonna happen.
Even if every able bodied, man woman and child went to the gulf to help with the clean up they wouldn't let us in anyway. Sorry to be so apathetic, just saying it like I see it.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
They could spill oil, dump nuclear waste, feed us poison, have us drink poison, take our rights, lie to us, arrest us for suspicion w/o trial, manipulate our children, tax our work, and kick our dogs and we as a people will still do nothing.

**the dog kicking has yet to start but just you wait**

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Fear_Fear

They don;t kick dogs, they shoot them. Everything else has or is happening right now.

I don't see how this would test anyone's resolve except the governments' or BP's. The people are powerless in this situation and depend on them to stop it and clean it up. The big reason I am so depressed right now. It seems obvious to me that they aren't trying hard to stop it or have any intention to for that matter.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'm still guessing this was just a horrific accident until I see credible evidence to the contrary.

However, you can be sure that TBTB will be watching our reactions very carefully and will take away from this a clearer understanding of what people will and won't put up with.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I logged in just to star and flag this.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I don't think it was a tragic accident.

I think this was done for a reason or they would have plugged that hole by now.

The oil continues to infect the worlds waters, the fall out of which are begining to emerge as catastrophic if not biblical.

There is always a reason and it is never disclosed, not for money that i can assure you of.

Money is created out of thin air if needed, you only need to look at the UK Mint and USA Fedral Reserve to see who controls and creates money...the same people that created BP.

The fact is it is part of the chaos in the world needed to introduce a new order. Bottom line.

I still feel that the oil is still gushing and from a personal point of view it is testing my patience.

If nothing is done then they will just open up the flood gates and wash us away with their New World Order without ever having to worry about a reaction.

We need to react to this injustice and now...before it is too late.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit777
I don't think it was a tragic accident.

I think this was done for a reason or they would have plugged that hole by now.

Well...your assumption here is that they can stop it. How sure of their ability are you, and why? I believe humans can and do set things in motion that they have no ultimate control over. History is a story of sorcerer's apprentices conjuring armies of broomsticks into action and then being unable to put the genie back in the bottle, to mix metaphors.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Give me control over the worlds wealth, access to the top engineers, scientists, contruction giants and so on...

I will dive under that water and plug the damn thing myself.

C'mon don't think for a second that if they wanted to stop it they couldn't.
That is almost laughable.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

As noted, if I see credible evidence that they can control it then I'm willing to believe but that has yet to emerge. Perhaps you will be proven correct but for now I'm using the simplest possibility as a working hypothesis.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

Give me control over the worlds wealth

Could you elaborate on that, please?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jeanvaljean

Im basically saying give me all the money i need to get the job done.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Fair enough but i still dont buy that if they really wanted to sort out the problem they couldnt.

Take the LHC for example that thing is ginormous.
If all the world scientists can work together to create something that hugh then a contraption to stop the leak would prove miniscule. IMHO

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It's interesting how we have all become so conditioned to having a 'solution' to all our problems, and answer to all your questions.

And if no solution exists? We immediately assume someone must HAVE the solution, but they are hiding it from us.

Because we just cant believe there is no solution.

But there is no solution: _----

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join