It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Library of Truth!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This, what I call, "The Library of Truth," is being placed under the catagory of "Mysterious Subjects." The "Mysterious Subjects," section here on ATS seem to be limited somewhat, at least according to the subtitles under this section. Truth is not neccessarily needful here to be a mystery.

God forbid anyone mention Bible related info in any other catagory of discussion.

This is said from experience, when speaking and/or attempting to speak of truth, since truth is to some irrelevant when it comes to earthly matters. And, there appears to be many more other matters here much more important than the Heavenly.

Reminds me of a book store I once visited where 2 shelves were dedicated for God and 1,000 dedicated not for God. Many times, sad to say, the wisdom of man has taken precidence over the wisdom of God

Well, since I could not find a suitable catagory to start this thread that would be most befitting too my intent, it is placed under the catagory of "Mysterious Subjects."

I therefore implore the Moderators of this most excellent means of obtaining info, to add to the subjects of discussions a catagory entitled, "Truth" if not for any other reason to see what a fool man is to speak in his own wisdom rather than the wisdom of God who is the author of truth.

The whole world is about to come face to face with truth!

ATS is a world of info and a library of much information at the fingertip.

However, I know of another library and it is filled with God's books and nothing else.

"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is [the book] of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works." (Revelation 20:12)

Of all that shall be found, my name, your name, my interest, your interest, where will it be found? In what book, as they are opened, will we be revealed?

Other than trust, there can only be fear!

"And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken." (Luke 21:25,26)

I hope that the library that we all come to trust in for truth, will be just that, "truth!" Because we are all about to come face to face with it!

We cannot edit it. We will not rewrite the chapters. Our lives are stored in the Library of God. It is, "The Library of Truth."

The Books will be opened! But, there is only one book called "The Book of Life!"

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
My, Where are all who would debunk this?

It would be best to many to let this go by the wayside!

God help us!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
to quote Clif High at HalfPastHuman

Liberty is granted, Freedom is taken.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by true-life

Liberty is not taken, it is given! You do err!

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Cor Leonis]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
not to mention....here it comes, my brothers...and a pre trib one is in the making due just about in september, so, don't let your heart be afraid...i suspect you are not! i can tell by your demeanor through the posts

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by true-life

I tried to edit my reply but messed up. What I tried to say is both freedom and Liberty are gifts and what you quoted is not scriptual. No condemnation!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
As I've stated in earlier threads that I've started here at ATS. Not here for flags and stars. Just interested in everyone knowing truth to expel error. Not that I or anyone else know it all. But, we are to love one another. I just hope to shed some light on the darkness. Light dispells darkness. So, Darkness, Get Lost!!!

new topics

top topics

join