It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it wrong for me to ask for tutoring?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
If I am Recieving a "B" grade is it wrong for me to get tutoring? Is it greedy to be using this resource when there are probably others that need it whom have a worse grade? I am wondering what I should do. I feel my "B" grade was struggled for and since it is mathematics that if I don't receive the tutoring, it may drop because I am still struggling with understandiing the basic concepts, so as the work gets harder I fear I may start getting failing grades. What should I do? Should I just wait until they start to drop?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
If I am Recieving a "B" grade is it wrong for me to get tutoring? Is it greedy to be using this resource when there are probably others that need it whom have a worse grade? I am wondering what I should do. I feel my "B" grade was struggled for and since it is mathematics that if I don't receive the tutoring, it may drop because I am still struggling with understandiing the basic concepts, so as the work gets harder I fear I may start getting failing grades. What should I do? Should I just wait until they start to drop?

Personally, I think you've every right to ask for it. If you really feel this is what you need, then the only person you need to convince is yourself. Anyway, that's how I see it. Hope it helps

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I think it's ok to ask.

I applaud you for considering others though, the one's who may have lower grades that really need the extra assistance.

Before you ask though, is there anything else you can do on your own to help your grade?

Good Luck.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
we should all, always strive to do better, be better. nothing wrong with it at all.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
we should all, always strive to do better, be better. nothing wrong with it at all.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
You aren't getting tutoring for a better grade....

You are seeking it for better understanding of the subject...or at least, that is how it appears from your post...and that is certainly a valid reason for seeking guidance, now isn't it.

new topics

top topics

join