It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The WTC was Pre-Rigged with Explosives as a Safety Precaution

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

I am a little on the fence on where you are sitting Chesster You believe 911 was done by bin laden then you post stuff that disproves it.

Are you one of those 911 was terrorists but it was holograms, tv fakery? or are you saying that 911 was an Israeli/inside job but the towers fell randomly due to fire and planes?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

i didn't post anything that disproves it.. could you double check please

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

I am a little on the fence on where you are sitting Chesster You believe 911 was done by bin laden then you post stuff that disproves it.

Are you one of those 911 was terrorists but it was holograms, tv fakery? or are you saying that 911 was an Israeli/inside job but the towers fell randomly due to fire and planes?

i think osama ordered, saudis did it, and gov took down towers to save Nyc from a bigger tragedy

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

in order for the top part of the building to have demolished the bottom part of the building, it would require the top part to land in its own foot print, in order to engage the bottom part. the bottom part of the building did not magically move 50 yards out from underneath itself.

yes part of the the top was blown out horizontally, hitting and damaging other buildings.

but how can you argue that it didnt collapse into its own foot print, when i would of had to in order to engage and destroy the bottom of the building?

but dnt worry, i know you are just trying to spin the story and arent really concerned with the truth, otherwise you would have realized this simple fact by now
edit on 9/25/2011 by VonDoomen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Im sorry to say but i think your full of #, no building would be pre-fitted with explosives, that would make it very very easy for a terrorist or an employee with a grudge to take out a building killing hundreds if not thousands.

9/11 is the biggest discussion topic in history and it always will be.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

Right... so you are saying a rogue is a natural occurence but yet subscribe to conspiracy theories that need 100's of people to operate an keep quiet..

And if it was hidden, remember Bush's brother did the security for the building. Bush Sr could have indoctrinated his sons to be Members of the cia, and therfor use their companies and power to not only plan ahead, or perhap base their actions on illegally collected intelligence that cannot be aired. e.g, perhaps we sold every other nation backdoored computers with backdoors built into the chips and not the OS, or perhaps a new satellite technology, or AI.

I believe the op, I think the buildings were pre rigged, perhaps not after the first attack but years later after some type of intelligence was gained.

Or in my opinion and I have no proof, a device either chem or nuclear was placed in the basement as a mouse trap, so when the world came running to see the planes and the disaster the real attack would kill many more, especially if it was a suitcase nuke for intance, since the blast radius wouldn't be that great.

So lets say the Gov figured this out, and decided to use a top secret resonance weapons to bring the towers down quickly on a device that couldn't be neutralized in time.

I love this op.

And it is the most plausible theory I have heard so far and not only that but the guy actually can stand and debate and further discuss. even if you do not agree with the op, it is great to see someone being able to debate in a gentlemanly fashion without hurling insults or silly comments that go no where.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Wow and i thought the OS side thought the Truthers had delusional theories on what had occured on the day...the idea of the explosives being pre planted to protect people is beyond belief...and if this is the side the OS is going to start to promote then it proves exactly what the truthers have been saying all along...A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION hmmmmm well well...now if the people whom so desparately want to hang onto the OS as the story as truth and they now want to hold to this possibility then the world has been completely brainwashed beyond belief and i am so glad that i don't drink the water and can still think freely for myself.

To all you delusional OSer's....as that is the tactic taken towards truthers.....may god have mercy on your souls for becoming so deluded.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Can you imagine how more casualties there would of been if those towers keeled over?

World trade center 7 was mere feet from its neighbours yet when it was demolished it barely broke the windows of its closet neighbour.

No doubt that wtc 7 had a controlled descent.

edit on 28-9-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I agree...a controlled descent...but the thing is we feel for different reasons....in your OP your saying this was prerigged for the safety of others by the government for honorable purposes....where i think they were pre rigged for effect and limited damage to surrounding buildings for Nafarious purposes.

You see there was nothing honorable in killing 2000+ persons on the day...and if it was an all out Terrorist attack as the OS would have us believe they would have defo wanted maximum casualties....so the only ones whom would want to minimalized casualties but still give enough of a bashing to destroy said buildings and to also incite war would be internal players.

i admire that you might actually think there was something honarable in the pre rigging....but I think it would be misguided in thinking that......with all the skyscrapers all around the US do you actually they are now pre rigging them for this purpose.....that they would let electricians go into a building rigged with explosives and let them reconfigure offices for a clients needs knowing there are explosives in the building.

building space is rented out to various companies who usually hire their own people to come in and configure their space to suit their needs...and when they vacate....the next clients come in and reconfigure yet again...and this process goes on and on throughout the life of any given structure.

so IT is nice we can agree on the fact it was a controlled demolition...and i use the term lightly....it was controlled in the fact that they were set to be demolished....this was not an ordinary CD was it....i also believe that the flight 93 was supposed to target building seven to complete the senario....but you know all plans are not perfect are they....that is what failed......so they had no other option but to pull building seven.....

This whole thing was a mass cover up....Raytheon corp....had to lose documents...Enron had to lose documents...DOD had to lose documents......there was massive amounts of Money involved....and evidence needed to be destroyed.....

i am doing research now into the passengers on these planes...that alone bears thinking about...i hope to be done soon...and i will add it to installment three on my 911 thread....but even to me it has proven mind boggling the connections involved.

here is a small sample....just from flight 77

21F
Bryan Jack (BRYAN JACK)

source
Profile:
Bryan C. Jack was responsible for crunching America's defense budget. He was a passenger on American Airlines Flight 77, bound for official business in California when his plane struck the Pentagon, where, on any other day, Jack would have been at work at his computer.
Carla Tighe, a fellow Pentagon economist, said Jack was a brilliant mathematician and top budget analyst who translated policy decisions by the defense secretary into hard numbers. Colleagues wondered yesterday how they would fill the personal and professional void.
"He was so mathematically gifted," Tighe said. "We're still reeling with how we compensate for what he did."

interesting since the day before 911 Donald Rumsfeld mention the missing trillions.

5A
Stanley Hall (STANL HALL)

source

This is just one story; the story of a husband, dad and grandpa who died on 9/11. That day, America lost a brilliant military mind; a man dedicated to God, his family, and his country.
Stanley R. Hall, a civilian engineer, called by some “the father of electronic warfare,” worked along with the Department of Defense, often meeting with our military at the Pentagon. His main job was creating (inventing) anti-radar for our Navy fighter jets. In other words, he made our fighter pilots invisible to enemy radar.

source

Stanley Hall was director of program management for
Raytheon Electronics Warfare.
One Raytheon colleague calls him "our dean of
electronic warfare."

source

3B
Richard Gabriel (RICHA GABRIEL)

source

i worked with Rich at synectics in the early 90's.

source

Welcome to Synectics
Our mission is to be a leading global supplier of integrated surveillance and security systems which are a fundamental part of our customers’ operations.

source

SUSPICIOUS

edit on 103131p://f14Saturday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

They were Dumb enough to accept the official 'The Dust is perfectly Safe' Story. WHAT ??? - an official LIE - Who'd have thought !!!
They may have been a Tad Gullible ?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow HerderStar and flag Shadow, and when we finally do get to the bottom of this day you will be proven correct. Only an A-hole would think that the people who designed and erected these buildings believed that they would 'stand' forever. Many of the buildings built in the last fifty years actually had a lifespan designed into them. To those who think this idea of 'pre-planted' explosives is ridiculous, think again, because it's way more prevalent than you know.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
To those who think this idea of 'pre-planted' explosives is ridiculous, think again, because it's way more prevalent than you know.

Care to share some evidence of that idea? Any at all?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
It seems to me that the biggest Danger that day (other than the whole Buildings Collapsing) would be that the Top 30-odd Floors of the South Tower & the Top 15-odd Floors of the North Tower may have Slipped off to the Side & Crashed to Earth, which i'd imagine would cause less damage than the entire Buildings Collapse.
(It doesn't seem likely that the Buildings would topple over sideways at the Base - after having been hit by the Planes near the Top)
So I think it doubtful that they'd deliberately activate the explosives in the situation (other than False Flag / Inside Job) if there were Explosives already present.
Perhaps the Detonation Sequence began Accidentally - activated by the Heat or the commencement of collapse.
Just my thoughts, i'd like to know if it is the sort of thing they're actually likely to do though (pre-wire Buildings for collapse)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
Paul Laffoley, now a well-known New York artist and futurist who worked for some time on the design of some of the floors of the South Tower, made the explosive claim on the Mike Hagan's Radio Orbit show on February 12, 2007 that the towers were designed for controlled demolition, so that explosives could be added and connected up much more quickly than what happens during conventional demolition. Hear his testimony here:
www.mikehagan.com...
The relevant remarks occur between 31:44 and 43:00.
A follow-up interview here:
www.mikehagan.com...
Read about the interview here:
kentroversypapers.blogspot.com...

Designing the towers in a way that it is no headache to rig them for demolition, when their time is up is very reasonable and it wouldnt surprise me if it was and is a requierment. Maintaining explosives, which a third party could set off does not sound that reasonable and he did not make any such claim. And I did not find a source either.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Designing the towers in a way that it is no headache to rig them for demolition, when their time is up is very reasonable and it wouldnt surprise me if it was and is a requierment.

There have been too many sky scrapers built over the years. If this was common place it would also be common knowledge. Plus there have been many many sky scraper builders fired over the decades, some of them would have talked about secret demolition building practices.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

"Common"? We are talking about the twin towers.

You think a building-killing massmurder death device would not be kept from public access?

You could be right, but you are probably wrong.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Anyone who could even imagine that pre-rigging the twin towers to vaporize into pyroclastic flows comprised of poisonous dust - and tiny inhalable bits of human remains - that would smother the entire lower Manhattan area, simply because a truck bomb was once detonated in the garage of one of the towers, was (or could have ever been) an officially sanctioned strategic plan of action in the event of a future attempt to bomb those buildings is seeing reality in a severely disturbing manner. Anyone who could ever agree to that plan as anything but psychopathic and/or jaw-dropping insanity has to seriously examine their own view of what it means to be a member of the human race.

The kind of mind-numbing carnality on display from post to post is why I try hard to stay away from this forum. Goddamn creepy as all hell to know that people with such a casual embrace of extreme inhumanity are free to walk the streets.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

What about Rumsfeld talking about the "trillions" the month before, or six months before, or eight months before....

Or what about spring 2000 when AP published a story about it?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Humor me. What does your latest post have to do with the topic? Could it be that you want this thread derailed, because it's true?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Pre-rigged yes, but not for anyones safety. As many have pointed out explosives would have degraded over time. The WTC complex was built for destruction. It was intended to detonate the towers soon after completion. If it wasn't appropriate to use them they would have been left for a hundred years or more. The unexpected corrosion meant they HAD to be taken down. The out of date explosives were supplemented with several extra destructive methods. Both towers failed to detonate. Think of Bush's expression in the schoolroom. What Andy said to him was "The second one also failed to detonate". Does that make sense? Bush was thinking about all those people with cameras getting the evidence we were never meant to see. Eventually they got them both to blow and the extras, nuke/DEW/thermate completed the job with a little overkill. Can DEW help old explosives detonate?
The giveaway 'free-fall' speed' was part of the old original plan. Hit it at any point with an aircraft and it blows away up and down with the top part falling into the dust cloud. Isn't that what we saw? Set it off with a truck bomb and it seems to crush itself.
Biggest con ever. Biggest fail ever.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join