It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The WTC was Pre-Rigged with Explosives as a Safety Precaution

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Information has come down the wire that the World Trade Center complex were pre-rigged and maintained with explosives. The plan was implemented shortly after the WTC bombing in 1993.

The plan was implemented as a safety precaution incase another attack were to occur. If the structural integrity were to be compromised again there would be maintained explosives and measures to ensure the buildings collapse can be predicted and controlled. Without these safety precautions in place it would endanger many other building and thousands of more lives.

The WTC 7 was also pre-rigged for safety. Considering all the top secret information being housed there it would only be prudent to implement a safety/self destruction feature. In case of a fire. a rookie fireman or a terrorist/spy posing as one could easily penetrate high level security in the name of fire safety. This is not acceptable considering the climate of protecting information in the name national security.

You can say that this aint so but I am sorry to say that these explosives and systems that were worked in the towers were necessary to protect not only the lives, surrounding structures but the information contained within.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Information has come down the wire

What?
Source please.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Not saying I don't believe you, but....

I was hoping to God when I clicked this there would be sources, that said...

No sources = FAIL.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I'm afraid I'm with these first two responses - And IF it were true, who was at the controls? Who gave the go ahead? Because whomever made that decision, should be brought up on murder charges. A lot of people could have been recalled out of the buildings before hand, if not ALL.

This may be the worst theory I have ever heard, parallelling those of 'there were no planes' thought process. It is unfathomable to think that your source has even put this forward, and without a hard line to said information, just sounds like a bs way to quiet the truthers, and a poor attempt at doing so. Unbelievable.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

A truth so horrible that no one will speak of it....

Interesting idea Shadow. Very Machiavellian, very logical. It's an ends justify the means sort of thing - It sounds like something that would be done.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Source? And also, if this is true, wouldn't it have been far more effective for the terrorists to simply trigger these exposives instead of slamming planes into the buildings? They would have fallen instantly, killing everyone, no survivors. The loss of life would have been so much more.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

And this sounds reasonable to you? This makes sense to you?

But for some reason you can't seem to believe that Islamic terrorists could have hijacked a couple of planes on a suicide mission - that scenario, to you, is beyond the pale.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

And this sounds reasonable to you? This makes sense to you?

But for some reason you can't seem to believe that Islamic terrorists could have hijacked a couple of planes on a suicide mission - that scenario, to you, is beyond the pale.

He never debated that, in fact I think he agrees with it.

He is simply just saying that AFTER the terrorists hit the buildings, someone made the decision to "pull it".
And they had charges preplaced and ready to go.

Hey it makes sense to me.
I'd like proof though.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeh2324

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Information has come down the wire

What?
Source please.

Didn't you know that you can find a source that says anything on the internet? I'm sure there is a youtube video or some similar website that goes with this.

oh I just googled wtc saftey explosives! I found it! Ahh the ever reliable source of 100% accurate information such as pen and teller are satanist! YOUTUBE!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-6-2010 by iamcpc]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeyipes
Source? And also, if this is true, wouldn't it have been far more effective for the terrorists to simply trigger these exposives instead of slamming planes into the buildings? They would have fallen instantly, killing everyone, no survivors. The loss of life would have been so much more.

Ok, and how the hell would the terrorists have known about this??

Did you know about it?

Did I know about it?

Than how the hell can anyone use knowledge they do not have??

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore
And IF it were true, who was at the controls? Who gave the go ahead?

I don't know.

Maybe it was the guy who said "Just Pull It"?

Just thinking out loud here....

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Yes, the buildings were pre-rigged with explosives.

It wasn't for safety.

They blew em for up dramatic value and for wiping out the evidence and several other convenient bonusses.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by eeyipes

Did you know about it?

Did I know about it?

Than how the hell can anyone use knowledge they do not have??

the terrorist would have known about it from youtube just like everyone else knows about it!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Paul Laffoley, now a well-known New York artist and futurist who worked for some time on the design of some of the floors of the South Tower, made the explosive claim on the Mike Hagan's Radio Orbit show on February 12, 2007 that the towers were designed for controlled demolition, so that explosives could be added and connected up much more quickly than what happens during conventional demolition. Hear his testimony here:
www.mikehagan.com...
The relevant remarks occur between 31:44 and 43:00.
A follow-up interview here:
www.mikehagan.com...
Read about the interview here:
kentroversypapers.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Just because I didn't know it, and you didn't know it, doesn't mean they didn't know it. They had years to plan their attack, investigate and learn about the weaknesses of these buildings, and financial backing for collection of information.

BTW, I don't know that this is true. There is no source for the information.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
See this makes perfect sense.

They never had time to place charges in Building 7.

So, this story fills the gaps for me.

Thanks OP. Try getting some proof next time though.

Just because I can put the pieces together so nicely, does not mean anyone else will.

I am not as hard up for sources as other people, I am able to think and conceptualize different possibilities without someone holding my hand.

And this one works perfectly IMHO. It explains SO MANY of the previously unanswered questions.

Proof would be nice though. Then you would have everyone talking about it.

Without proof though, it will just be you me and some other guy. I love small convos and all, but you gotta admit this subject deserves a wider audience and they need proof.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamcpc

the terrorist would have known about it from youtube just like everyone else knows about it!

Right, with their Time Machine???

Three former PayPal employees created YouTube in February 2005

Last I checked 2005 happened 4 years After 2001...

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 21-6-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Israel !!! Mossad !!! MI6!!!
Remember they owned the telecom company
that all the phones ran through.
Somebody talked over the phone or internet
when they shouldn't !!!

As far as the theory goes, it has been been
posted on here before. There were no sources
with that post either, just a hunch. If you think
about it, don't we as individuals have emergency
plans for our family should the SHTF????
Why not for the biggest buildings in the world??

How do you get them to pull the building??
You give them the exact scenario their safety
plan calls for. Planes and fire. Then it's a chess game.

Call it:

Operation Dominoes

[edit on 21-6-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Hey it makes sense to me.

Really - that makes sense to you? In the event that the building is the subject of a terrorist attack, lets wire the thing up with exlposives - that's the safest course? Wow.

Just for fun - who would have done this "wiring"? You really think anybody would wire an occupied buillding with explosives? And I can go on and on and on. Please think about this a little bit.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I can conceptualize a million possiblities, but that doesn't make them so. All I'm saying is a reliable source of information would make the possiblity more valid for discussion.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join