posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:29 AM
Let me ask some questions! Ill be polite though....
1) Why do you use the name bin laden. Are you related to the other more well known bin laden? If so then I think your "arrest" might be warranted.
2) What is this report you are doing? What qualifies you to do a report? If you're not from "here" meaning the US and English is not your forte as
you put it...then are you a SPY? IF so then again your arrest is warranted. And you would be the worst spy in history by telling the few hundred
people on ATS what you are upto. Next time keep it under your hat.
3) Why can you not talk about it? What is stopping you? Have you been "gagged" for National Security? State security? County Security? Street
Security? House on Street security? No security? If what you are saying is true then let it out mate. Its half out now. I get suspicious when people
have a "story" they can't tell but tell everyone they have a story they can't tell.
4) So your "report" is due in August? As English is not your forte (as you say), what language will you be releasing this report in? So due in
August!! Are you going in hiding? If so may I recommend you do not tell everyone where that will be! It could force the police into coming to see you
and arresting you again...so be careful!
(May I also recommend that you do not hide out with Julian Assange as if one of you is caught the other is likely to be caught to and then NO ONE gets
any info!! )
5) Did you have porn on your laptop? I hope they did not delete that. All that bandwidth down the pan. If they did delete it I would like to ask why?
Was it Step-sisters 2: caught in the act? That's a good one mate!!
7) When the police arrested you.....did they pat you down? If so did they do it head to toe OR toe to head. And your lady friend......this too me is a
very weird expression.....does this mean that you normally have only male
final Question my friend!!
6) When this report is due in August, should I take a day off work? Could this report potentially disclose something that could get me banned from the
MMS website. Could it lead me to think that the whole truth is not being told? Could this tarnish my view on BP and all those connected with the oil
spill. Or is this report on actual minerals and nothing to do with the oil spill.
Thank you and please answer when you can.
[edit on 22-6-2010 by C11H17N2NaO2S]