It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Carl Farlow A338 UFO case

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Many CE reports mention lights and radios and other electrical devices failing first and then engines stopping. Generally just stopping rather than beginning to misfire and then cutting out.

I would postulate one is an electromagnetic effect and the other is related to time. Actually, although I cannot articulate this in any scientific way, I think both may be related and are gravitic effects - a force yet to be fully understood but which is used as a means of propulsion.

Maybe the difficulty in CE's in describing any craft as something other than vague shapes and lights (unless inside) is due to the time effect, in that what you are phsically seeing isn't what is physically there.

I believe Bob Lazar states that the fantastic speeds and manouvers observed of some UFO's is down to this effect, whilst your experiencing "real time" the object is moving in a different time. Bit like that experienced by some animals where their reactions are so fast they must perceive time in a different way, sped up though rather than slowed down.

The Redlesham case is a good example of what this gravitic effect may be felt like with some reporting that their movements became restricted like moving in treacle and that time seemed to have slowed down. Maybe this gravitic effect is why watches are reported as stopping and could go some way to explaining the missing time reported in many cases.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by chunder

Actually, although I cannot articulate this in any scientific way, I think both may be related and are gravitic effects

Our current understanding of gravity: How gravity works

Our current understanding of gravity states that time slows down close to massive objects. So if the UFO can control mass then it's a possibility- albeit really far fetched. The issue is significant time dilation requires a super massive object (Like a star, blackhole, etc).

I believe Bob Lazar states that the fantastic speeds and manouvers observed of some UFO's is down to this effect, whilst your experiencing "real time" the object is moving in a different time.

Lazar has been discredited. He's likely a fraud or disinformation agent.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Scramjet76]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Diesel engines MUST have an electrical system functioning to run. The GLOW PLUG in a deisel simply burns all the time, while the gas engine sparks on and off to ignite the gas and drive the piston down. In a deisel, like the Wankel rotary engine, the cylinders and pistons are totally different. Deisel fuel does NOT explode like gasoline, and must be burned all the time to keep ignited.

So even a deisel should have been affected by the craft as well as a gas vehicle. No glowglug burning from electricity, no combustion.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by richierich
Diesel engines MUST have an electrical system functioning to run. The GLOW PLUG in a deisel simply burns all the time, while the gas engine sparks on and off to ignite the gas and drive the piston down. In a deisel, like the Wankel rotary engine, the cylinders and pistons are totally different. Deisel fuel does NOT explode like gasoline, and must be burned all the time to keep ignited.

So even a deisel should have been affected by the craft as well as a gas vehicle. No glowglug burning from electricity, no combustion.

Sorry but that is factually incorrect. Glow plugs are used to raise the heat in a diesel engine to allow the gases to compress and spark in cold weather. That's why in the past you see films of truckers and tank crews lighting fires under their engines. It was to heat the engine block which acts as a heat sink, and inhibits the initial combustion of the fuel. Diesel fuel ONLY ignites under compression.

Glow plugs are NOT an essential part of a diesel engine at all and many trucks around in the 60s probably wouldn't have even been fitted with such a device.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

oh you beet me to it,diesel engines do require
a glow plug to keep them going?what twaddle.
the most basic of diesel engine does not even need a glow plug.

no its the actual compression that is so great on
the diesel fuel/air mixture it literally explodes it.

i am a time served mechanic so this one got me
shaking my head big time,oh well as long as
we educate a few people that read this its a start.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Thanks for the link - as I said I'm not well versed scientifically and not at the stage where I can articulate a thesis coherently but it does strike me that there is something fundamental and missing in our current understanding of gravity.

I wonder if there isn't an electromagnetic component or even source for the observed effects of "gravity" that has just been overlooked. After all, it is becoming more widely accepted that the sun is actually a plasma discharge effect powered by electrical currents rather than a nuclear fusion process.

Maybe the relationship between mass and "gravity" is coincidental, the mass simply being the objects ability to exert an electromagnetic force with "heavier" elements producing a greater force.

Pure random conjecture of course and I would welcome any learned input.

By the way, regarding Bob Lazar, perhaps do a bit more research and you may come to an alternative conclusion. He was definitely not a disinfo agent and whether his claims have any truth behind them or not has not been proven one way or another (although their nature obviously makes that difficult). What is fact is that he did work where he said he did but probably lied about his formal qualifications - the rest you have to decide yourself.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
videos on The Carl Farlow A338 UFO case
No videos.
This case is very similar to many other events with the Tesla ship.
Oval as spotted by Lonnie Zamora in NM and Walton at a Tesla ship base.
Light we see all the time around unknown due to the air hitting the hull.
The agitation heat up air bubbles even in copper wire or payment.
The Cash and Landrum case is very similar.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I looked at Google streetview and found a bridge where the A338 goes over the Avon and there is a bridge taking a road B3703 over the A338 at that point. Could it be that something like a nuclear device was being transported over that bridge 25ft above the highway? Dunno how to save images to here. Quite a few military bases inHampshire.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join