It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember when Scott Brown was going to go shake-up Washington?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Well as many of us who have had first-hand experience with his politics warned you, he's just another bought-and-paid-for pawn in the political machine. Although he raged against the bank bailouts he doesn't care to bite the hand of the banks that feed him by opposing legislation that would restrict banks' ability to make risky investments like those that caused that meltdown.

Put the koolaide down folks. They're all the same.

Boston Globe

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
No, they're not all the same until they get there and the machine sinks their claws into them, and they realize that they're stuck. Many new politicians (not all because we know some are groomed and placed) start out with all good intentions...fresh, idealistic, out to change the world, thinking they're going to make a difference. They soon learn.

My theory is that week one, someone pulls them aside and gives them their real indoctrination, and it probably goes something like this.

Lobbyist or Senior Congressperson: Hi, newb...welcome to DC. Got time for a quick meeting?

Newbie Congressperson: Hi. Sure. Boy, I can't wait to start making some changes.

Lobbyist or Senior Congressperson: Well, hang on there. First there are a few things you should know. There's a vote coming up, and if you cast yours the right way there's some $$$ in it for you. And you'll be helping the people of yours state (snickers).

Newbie Congressperson: Well, first I need to read up on the...

Lobbyist or Senior Congressperson: You're not listening...you vote our way or no $$$ for you.

Newbie Congressperson: I would never!

Lobbyist or Senior Congressperson: Oh yes you would, or that little secret about you and the dancer will be coming out. Your wife will be very unhappy when that hits the airwaves.

Newbie Congressperson: What dancer? I don't know any dancer.

Lobbyist or Senior Congressperson: You're not listening...you vote our way or no $$$ for you.

Newbie Congressperson: But...but...

Then realization and reality set in. And the decisions.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

So you agree then...they are all corrupted.

lol

They all follow the movements and the money and the whispers more then you or I can cause they are on the other side of the bubble.

join