It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal activity - My testify

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hello,

Whene I was a child, I living in the states forest of Canada, near by a small town in the middle of no where.

From 6 years old, I start to feel the needs to go on forest or in specifics places like if I having to do this.... Some days, I just disapeared and my mother cant find me. Sometimes it was for one hour, an entire afternoon and one time it was for 24 hours. My mother call the cop multiple times. But she was divorced, single and I didnt have any father.... They never found me anytime I disapeared and they put this to the hand of a social worker, thinking that my mother was a bad one....

So, from 6 years old to 9 years old, all the time we lived in canadian north forest, I didnt remember where I go or what I did but disapeared one or two time per month every summers from Juin to 30 August. I just remember of it that I walk to the parc way, near the forest, enter the wood, watch the skies, and after that I have missing times.

My other memories are fragmentary:

Whene I go on the forest, the last thing I see is a white circular light in the sky, put its more like if someone as earase the sky at this place, like a with spot of painting in a draw, whos shining....

I remember a military who speak on a radio. He said that at one hundred thirty, the operation would start in the lion park.

I remember 3 man in black, in a living room with me. The 3 guy are sitting on small chair, a small table on front of theme show paper on a suitcase and a box with a syringe , one of them have a paper pad and a pen on his hands. I'm in a lazy boy, I felt numb (like zombie) and they show me a book who speak about an other god.

I remember a woman in a small room, with a strange machine with multiple dial, and I have headphones on my head and they are plugged to this machin. The woman is asking me if I can eared, I say yes. But I feel like if I'm not really in my body, like a zombie.

I also remember a doctor in a camping car, he have a big syringe that he put on my wrist and thats hurt a lot.

Thats all.

Years later, I came to did nightmare about this whene I saw a white light in the sky around my house and my daughter disapeared at nights. We found her in the morning every times, sleeping in the garden. So, I did research on the Internet. I spoke to my husband about this, but he tinking that I was crazy and was sure that our girl was simply a sleepwalker.

I didnt believed that it was so simple, cause I remembered think about me whene I was a child. And more I searching on the internet, more I was conviced. I also did regresive hypnosis, and my daughter came to develop telepatic capacity, sensitive hability after that, just like me.

I searching to discover the truth a long time in past. I've testify on website before, I had a forum board on the Internet and contact with Ufologist.

I came to think that experiment was done on me and on my daughter. Our capacity was really big at this time, like if the experiment they did on my daughter had an effect on me. Slowly, I felt like I touching something important with my personal search....

And some event came. Strange visitors, black car stalking us, strange phones calls, light around my house in the dark ( neigbour see it one time) And i became stressefull, having post traumatic choc. More I understanding my past and testify of it in the Internet, more it was hard. Whene I doing my shoping, peoples I dont know whispering me precise words that I posted on topics or email. Sometimes, I jsut pick up the phone, and I heard mans, talking about me on the line. It was crazy.

My husband thinking that I was paranoid.... He was working all the day and whene he was at home, nothing happens. But he believed that I'm gifted cause he saw how I can do such good predictions in past.... And he also believed that such strange things happened around me. But we had also a frail relationship.

Part 2 on next post

But with all th

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Mielanie]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I became really paranoid at this time. I was Insomniac, in post ttraumatic choc and feeling harcelating every time. I was not abble to reflect properly and came to push out my husband. I ask im to live the house cause I was thinking that everyone conspirating agains me. For me, It was not possible that My husband was not aware of it.

After he left the house, My daughter Said: "Mom, now they can come and take you. " She explain me that they wont touch me on front of my childs, She was so strange that night. and the event came so far... We lock ourself in my bedroom ( me and my 3 daughter). They come to the house, nocking at windows, going inside, hitting my dog, checking my coumputer and suddently, the house became silent, like if they where living.

I was livin my bedroom, to see the damage to the house, but my daughter says again: " Mom, They fake. They wont you to live the bedroom, to take you witout we saw it. Dont live the bedroom please."

I returning to my bed and one hour after that, I eared the car, living the house.

After that they, I realized that my child was in danger with me. I let them with there father and I disapeared for 4 month without giving any news of me to enyone.

It could be really long to explain what happens next and I' m not sure everyone could believed it. But what I would say is that I saw wvery place i go on a dream one month before i living my house, without understanding how and why that should happens...

I saw a man, in New York city who as helping me, I was harcelating by men in black, who calls hereself John. (one said he was from the CIA, an other was supposely an attorney, the third a FBI agent... I escape them all the time, I knowing inside me exactly what to do and where to go and I never come in USA before...

I did finally a false testify to FBI and an other to the GRC of Canada, was put on safety and return to Canada anonymously. I have play the crasy girl. After that, I stay anonymous 3 years, making my life, see the doctor, returning school, divorced to my husband, fight to get back my child and I also make a journey on my own to a psychiatric hospital....

I really dont know if all this is what saving me or not. But today, I live on the country, a small and anonymous life. And they had stop stalking me.

But I dont know wo are my persecutor and I want to know.

My daughter say that we experienced all this to discover our power and learn how to used them for good.... She think positively. Sometimes, I think its true cause today I can handle my gift and I trust myself more then ever before.

But I still want to answers.

If anyone know something, please, write to me.

PS: Excuse my bad english, I'm a french canadian

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Hi, very interesting experiences. I wonder, though, if this might not be so much paranormal activity and instead, some sort of alien activity.
I understood much of what you wrote, but having trouble with the word,

harcelating

Lost time, MIB, that sort of thing leads me to consider this is more alien, like I said, or perhaps government black ops.

I hope all goes well with you.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hi Kyred !

Harcelating = Harassment I Think

I think personally that it is black ops but I never found proof about it.

About Aliens, I saw, in past, gray entities around my bed and they where looking me (I just waked-up, saw them and fall asleep again). My daughter said that she saw a ovni near the house and an alien in a tree by his window.

But I'm not convince of allien abduction in my case. I believe in UFO and alien more as unorganic entities and what I remember is humain, military precisely, who have abducted me.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mielanie

Mielanie - thank you so much for sharing all this, it sounds like it's been a difficult time in life.

I know experiences like what you have described can cause PTSD, post traumatic stress disorder, and that can lead to a lot of other things like anxiety and more - are you on any medications for these? Use U2U if you like, or don't answer if you don't want to.

I have had abduction/contact experiences since I was a kid. Sometimes it was pretty unbelievable and I really had to ask a few times if what I experienced was real! But I have a scar to prove it and have seen the blackness of space from a craft a few times so I don't question that any longer.

I think your daughter is very supportive! I like what she said about this kind of thing making us strong. You said you wonder about who your prosecutors are... instead of thinking about that and researching it have you thought about learning ways to protect yourself instead? Watch your behaviors, diet, medications and pay attention to what keeps you safe and protected yourself.

Thanks for sharing! This is a big thing to share about.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by Mielanie

Mielanie - thank you so much for sharing all this, it sounds like it's been a difficult time in life.

I know experiences like what you have described can cause PTSD, post traumatic stress disorder, and that can lead to a lot of other things like anxiety and more - are you on any medications for these? Use U2U if you like, or don't answer if you don't want to.

One years ago, I was not ready to testify or answer questions but now its ok.

And yes, I take medications for my post traumatic choc who help me to live a "normal" life. And I discovered a side effect of it. It seems to help me to handle my gift (telepathy/medium/ pre-cognition)

I have had abduction/contact experiences since I was a kid. Sometimes it was pretty unbelievable and I really had to ask a few times if what I experienced was real! But I have a scar to prove it and have seen the blackness of space from a craft a few times so I don't question that any longer.

I also have some scars. I remember the blackness of the space from a regressive hypnosis but I cant certify that I was in a craft.

I think your daughter is very supportive! I like what she said about this kind of thing making us strong. You said you wonder about who your prosecutors are... instead of thinking about that and researching it have you thought about learning ways to protect yourself instead? Watch your behaviors, diet, medications and pay attention to what keeps you safe and protected yourself.

Yeah, My daughter is wonderfull!| We support each other.

I do protect myself more than before. I have an alarm system. I was going to a safe house who have provide protection just after I spoke to the FBI. It was in massachusets. They had help me to learn how to protect my self, be safe and take care of my health ( I was'nt in good shape after my 4 month homeless ....)

An other positive think is that my journey to united state, learn to me how to used my gift and now I'm really good with it.

Thanks for you to believe me, sometime, I feel so alone with this.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Mielanie, Encore, Bienvenue au ATS.

Et Merci de partager votre expérience intéressante !

We need much more of this intriguing experiences shared here on ATS, sil vous plais !!!!

From everything that I have read, The Government has been covering this up for decades now.

The agreement was that the Greys were to provide the identities of those in which they were abducting to the Government.

Ever since making a deal with the ET's, and specifically that of the Greys and their agenda of abducting and cross breeding our species with theirs.

If you have read any of the accounts of what goes on in the deep underground bases it explains many of the missing persons we have here in the US and presumably Canada.

As with yourself and daughter, the trend of Abductions usually occurs within families and often times results in mysterious pregnancies that are terminated prematurely.

Was your Mother abducted or have any missing time experiences that she might have shared with you? Grandmother on your Mother's side ?

The Government knows what is going on and is also as to why you have had interactions with them for you are apparently on a known list of Abductees.

Thanks for sharing. It is great to hear of an actual account of something in the realm of the unknown.

It also beats the daily Political crap which has nothing to do with conspiracies that has become so commonplace here on ATS.

Sil vous plais, nous en dire plus a votre expérience intéressante !

Encore Merci et A bien tot !

new topics

top topics

join