It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do we stop the earth wreckers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The people who will destroy this planet are the warmongers and the rich people - one and the same.

If we want to survive, we have to take over - how?

When you don't have the money or the power, you get up there and protest!

And if enough people do that, it will work!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I think that many people feel overwhelmed, hopeless, and as though they alone cannot make a difference. I think if more people realized that they CAN make a difference by joining with other like-minded individuals, we just may find our power. Let your voices be heard.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

I've been thinking hard on this for several years. Whatever occurs, it must be peaceful. This entire Universe is a Hologram and each day is a test for us, by our Higher Self/Family of Light/Creator. Even Sungazing withing a short period of time, if you are aware that all energy/light is consciousness, and thank the Energy, seek inner help and strength and direction, will be very surprised at the connections formed. So, whatever we do it must be with the highest light and principles, while at the very same time it has to get to the heart of the issues and Denounce/Renounce all the brutal abuses here and slavery, and stand firm.

Its very hard to come up with such a thing, but lately an idea has been coming. People are not aware, they truly don't see the real world before them, this was driven home by a recent memorial and family gathering.

In our home town areas, waking people up with websites, finding a way to encourage others to do some research on topics, perhaps, recruiting essays, on topics that require research, I don't know for sure. But if we could get enough people together and treat whole areas as if it were a eco farm, with people pooling resources, and take back our power by starting essential businesses and boycotting all monopolies so the recession/depression only affects their false psuedo economy, but the grass roots one is going strong, and hopefully doing as more and more without money, but modeling how people could live in a Venus project way

Working with the poor, finding those in need and safe houses with meals even. I'm not sure, I've been toying with ideas.

I think the middle class, brainwashed group is the hardest to reach and it would be better to target the poor and those struggling, for they are often far more aware and get something going to work for awareness and change and lead the way to the others.

Wisdom looks up from the bottom of the well.

I want the entire world taken back into the hands of the people, and see money, banks, corporate slavery all as Crimes against humanity. Want to do away with everything by working, creating a new system underneath it, from the bottom up, empowering those in need. Nor is such a thing time related, it can take its own time, for as people work together, the Holographic Universe, which is merely a school adjusts. Like in a message I recieved in a dream, a day can take 9 days to complete, for what is "time" anyway? The point is finding the right way to move forward, and local communities, grass root it!!!! find those in need and network, and work at a variety of angles, encourage awareness research in others, local forums, videos, etc, work at replacing the big businesses/monopolies, and buying from each other, and getting a local newspaper going that goes door to door free, paid for by advertising.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

False premise. People who destroy the planet are folks in government who look the other way, when they're supposed to be testing blow-out preventers. Or the environmentalists who force offshore drilling at a depth of 5000 instead of 200 feet, in which case the well would have been easily capped in two days. Or block drilling in Anwar, forcing us to import oil in tankers, that leak oil. Also, an enourmous amount of oil leaks into the ocean naturally through faults in the sea floor. Where to you think beach tar comes from?
But here's the deal. You obviously feel inferior to the "rich people" running the world and feel it isn't fair that you don't have weild the same power. But the thing is. If you stripped all the money away and everyone started even, the same folks would wind up with all the money and toys, and you'd still be holding the bag and complaining, because those same folks you llike to criticize accumulate money and wealth because we work hard, follow the rules and have marketable skills and services. Protesting and complaining never did anybody anygood. Educate yourself and put that education to work 16 hours a day. Have a goal. Take chances and get a winning mentality.
The real folks destroying the planed are the politicians (democrats) who don't work in your best interest, but serve themselves, tossing you some government cheese in exchange for your vote, and you comply. They keep you afraid and create divides (class warfare) which is where you get all that crap about "rich people" in the first place, so, you see , it's YOUR fault. Get off your butt and quit whinning.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well...

What Unity_99 said.

And...

Make multi international corporative business illegal.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Those "rich people" are rich because you buy what they are selling, and if you did not buy it then you use it everyday. The OP reeks of fail. It is just another broad vauge claim to get people to behind your imaginary cause from la la land.
Personally i think poor people are destroying the earth, Go to a rich neighbor hood what do you see? Hybrid cars and clean streets. Go to a trailer park what do you see? Old cars with oil leaking out of 1/2 of them and trash everywhere.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Hybrid cars numbers are limited.
The resources to build its electric battery is specific and scares.

The mining and refining these of resources are destroying and polluting the world even worse then the old ways.

Co2 can be a green house gas but it is also what plants and trees breath.

Poor people are just like you say, poor. Even when it was a good option they can not afford it. Because rich people think profit is more important then our environment.

The rich do the mining, refining and production of just about everything.
Profits are more important then anything.

so...

The rich do the destroying. They prevent what there is available that is clean to be freely available for everyone to use.

Poor people are responsible to. But only in our western civilization, they are not really poor and have a lot more then the people that have nothing.

The point is If it was not for the rich the poor were not even in the position to pollute at all.

PS.
A hybrid still runs on electrical power which comes from energy companies around the world and burn fossil fuels

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I feel that the recognition of the influencial factors that ruin the environment is important to a certain extent, to get people to realize the wrong doings of others however is only half of the battle.

even if you can not make your own contributions by say, buying hybrids, supporting environmentally friendly products the least you can do is envision ways to create a sucsessful future for the planet and pray that they will manifest and know that they will.

I know that if enough politicians were informed and not swayed by coporations about the ideals of free energy and efficient electric vehicles this planet would be completely free of environmental hazards.

Infact I think an even better way to influence this worldly reality to make a change for environmentally friendly alternatives is to simply inform the public on a massive level about free energy and efficient electric vehicles. Coporations that have a stanglehold on the free market can not even have a stranglehold on the world wide public. I have much faith that one day the public will begin to recognize free energy and electric vehicles are the logical choice than harming our environment. i mean its just simple logic.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Utopia2012

I just replied in my previous post why electrical cars are not helping in any way.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Yes but poor people go on welfare which is paid for by rich people that pay more in taxes than any poor person will ever make. To blame the rich for the earths problems is retarded and really just makes it sound like the op is jealous.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Thats a pretty good philosophy. In a world where you truly own nothing, make the things that help people improve their environments and qualityof life far too expensive and then yes the rich would make the poor seem like they are the poison, but I guarantee you that if a person could just make a choice to own an electric or hybrid they most likely would. But when you charge more for a car than a family will make in a year and a half, does it still seem that the poor are the problem?

Thanks for the post

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by eazyriderl_l
reply to post by zaiger

Thats a pretty good philosophy. In a world where you truly own nothing, make the things that help people improve their environments and qualityof life far too expensive and then yes the rich would make the poor seem like they are the poison, but I guarantee you that if a person could just make a choice to own an electric or hybrid they most likely would. But when you charge more for a car than a family will make in a year and a half, does it still seem that the poor are the problem?

Thanks for the post

Hybrid and electric cars do not improve the environment, they just do not contribute to the problem as much. Trailer parks and low income neighborhoods are filthy places. It is free to clean up your own front yard and it is free to take a hose to your car from time to time. Nobody is going to send anyone a bill for picking up the trash and beer botles in their from yard. And right people do not sneak into poor neighborhoods at night and dump their trash. I know on ATS people love to talk about how bad the rich are but it is really retarded to think that way. Most poeple who make good money worked hard or had some good ideas on how to get there, most poor people are poor because they were lazy and/or made bad decisions.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Ahh.. Forgive me. I did not read what you did. Something with reality.

I read "the money or the power" and assumed you have to posses both.

I will give my personal opinion.
Those responsible are all of us.

If you are rich it is easy to stay that way. The rich are privileged. Among the rich there are a lot of good people who spend a fortune for our environment.

Poor people are frowned upon. They lack the same privileged the rich get.
It is not easy to get rich when you are poor. You can work 10 times harder and 16 hours a day and still earn in a year what another gets in a day or even faster.

Lazy does not make one poor. You are born poor and for a lucky few they rise to a little less poor. Nothing may happen. Or you loose it all.

The OP should have said instead. Those without greed and those without ethics.

Nobody in this world should die from hunger. There is plenty. ( ethics ) To expensive to fly our left overs to the hungry or just leave some for them as they grow a lot of our food which we practically make them do on their land what we took. ( greed )

I notice that the poor that are lazy don't see the use cause their efforts won't pay off
And lazy rich just take everything for granted.

I do not agree with what you said before.
You can not deny that the most wealth lies with the greediest, immoral rich people.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I do not agree with what you said before.
You can not deny that the most wealth lies with the greediest, immoral rich people.

Greed is greed and has nothing to do with income. The bar for what constitutes greed has different standards for rich and poor people. A person can make a million dollars if they do not turn around and give it away they are "greedy". A poor person can scam the welfare system and sell drugs and they are not greedy they are "underprivileged". Right now as we speak warren buffet and bill gates are gathering the worlds billionares to donate 1/2 of their wealth to a charity. Now when is the last time you heard of a bunch of poor people getting together to benefit anyone outside of their own neighborhood?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Well. I do not want to be in a position I actually have to scam the welfare to get an extra buck. I would not anyway. But I've noticed my view on these things is often different from most others.

As for Bill. Well halve

That is a lot of money. Lets hope it is going to be well used. Instead of the pit they usually use. He is probably just out of ideas how to spend it all. :p

You are absolutely right about greed.
The difference is that for poor people greed means getting used as a slave and the poor people use greed to escape enslavement with all the including crimes that come with it. But I don't consider one poor while they have a roof and welfare to live from.

They are still get to live by a standard almost 2/3 of the world don't even reach.

I am defending poor and you rich but I think we agree just from a different angle.
Don't you think ?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
The people who will destroy this planet are the warmongers and the rich people - one and the same.

If we want to survive, we have to take over - how?

When you don't have the money or the power, you get up there and protest!

And if enough people do that, it will work!

Kumbaya my lord, kumbaya.........

This is the definition of why liberalism is the easiest choice anyone can make. Statements like this definitely come from the heart, because they sure don't come from the head.

If you are 20 and are not a liberal you have no heart. If you are 40 and are still a liberal you have no brain.

This was true when Churchill said it, and it remains true to this day.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Carseller4]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Yes i belive so. I think everyone should do more despite income.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

First people should get aware and convinced.

It is going to be tough. I've still got hope.

top topics

join