It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, allow me to introduce my self

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
My name is Adam Robbin's, the Last generation of Indigo children, (more like Indigo/crystalline) what is it? Everything, the very purpose of why we are all here on this site, enough enough of my etiquette, my goal Here is to contribute what i can as an indigo, so i will be here to answer question's about indigo's from my perspective and experience's i have lost all physical attributes that i could of once had as an indigo, i only have Mental and spiritual aspect's of an indigo, none the less,

Now, Once i accumulate the required amount of post's in order to start a thread, ill be sharing story's with you. thank's again for reading this. this will be enjoyable most indeed.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Nice screen name OP! You seem to know my favorite anime.

Glad to have you here.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Thank you, and yes it is one of my favorite's it left a huge impression on me with Lucy/kotua

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Xx-Lucy-Elfen-Leid-xX

same here. I purchased both the CD and manga offline for my birthday.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Perhap's you will read my first story when i am able to post it, tis why i came here in the first place, it need's to be said. and i would lvoe the input of other's who may have some insight to my "experiance"

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Message me when you post your story and I'll have to check it out!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hi

Welcome to ATS

You will definitely enjoy it here and your stories will be heard and asked for...

If you have any questions, feel free to U2U me when you get past the 20 posts limit.

A little advice... Try and avoid mentioning your are indigo. People assume you think you are special and attack you for it.
People with extraordinary senses have always existed and the title indigo is made up not so long ago by some new age character.

I will see you around.

Kind regards

~ Sinter

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

It is just a way of deluding themselves into believe that their "Attacking" is justifying their own superiority, which in any case they are not, i always admit who i am. and i believe we all know what indigo is. so no need for anyone to attack me.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Of course. I know. We are who we are.

It is just... Not everybody understands or looks at it that way.
I've seen it happen here. You will be heard by more if you left it out.

Your call of course.

If I'm interested I will listen anyway.

Take care

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I've never heard of "Indigo" children, but after reading about it on Wikipedia, my fiance and I have come to the conclusion that we are both "Indigo" Children as well.

I am new here too.

I look forward to hearing more of what you have to say, considering, you have knowledge of your "Indigo" genetics.

This new found discovery, to me, is very exciting! I am astonished that I've never heard about this. Although, at the same time I'm not too surprised.

God clearly kept me away from it for a reason. The reason why... I just don't know.

However, now that I have this knowledge, I feel compelled to learn more!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Undertaker

From Wikipedia.

en.wikipedia.org...

Indigo children is a pseudo-scientific label given to children who are claimed to possess special, unusual and/or supernatural traits or abilities. The idea is based on New Age concepts developed in the 1970s by Nancy Ann Tappe. The concept of indigo children gained popular interest with the publication of a series of books in the late 1990s and the release of several films in the following decade. A variety of books, conferences and related materials have been created surrounding belief in the idea of indigo children and their nature and abilities. These beliefs range from their being the next stage in human evolution or possessing paranormal abilities such as telepathy to the belief that they are simply more empathic and creative than their peers.
Although there are no scientific studies to give credibility to the existence of any indigo children, or their traits, the phenomenon appeals to parents whose children have been diagnosed with learning disabilities and parents seeking to believe that their children are special. This is viewed by skeptics as a way for parents to avoid proper pediatric pharmaceutical treatment or a psychiatric diagnosis which implies imperfection. The list of traits used to describe the children has also been criticized for being vague enough to be applied to almost anyone, a form of the Forer effect. The phenomenon has been criticized as a means of making money from credulous parents through the sales of related products and services.
Contents [hide]

The term "indigo children" originates with parapsychologist and self-described synesthete and psychic, Nancy Ann Tappe who developed the concept in the 1970's. Tappe published the book Understanding Your Life Through Color in 1982 describing the concept,[1] stating that during the mid 1960s she began noticing that many children were being born with "indigo" auras[2] (in other publications Tappe has said the color indigo came from the "life colors" of the children which she acquired through her synesthesia[3]). The idea was later popularized by the 1998 book The Indigo Children: The New Kids Have Arrived, written by husband and wife self-help lecturers Lee Carroll and Jan Tober.[4] The promotion of the concept by Tober and Carroll brought greater publicity to the topic, soon their book became the primary source on "indigo children". They describe the goal of indigo children to be a remaking of the world into one lacking war, trash and processed food.
In 2002, an international conference on indigo children was held in Hawaii, drawing 600 attendees, with subsequent conferences the following years in Florida and Oregon. The concept was popularized and spread further by a feature film and documentary released in 2005, both directed by James Twyman, a New Age writer.[5]
[edit]Characteristics

Descriptions of indigo children include the belief that they are empathetic, curious, strong-willed, independent, and often perceived by friends or family as being weird; possess a clear sense of self-definition and purpose; and also exhibit a strong inclination towards spiritual matters from early childhood. Indigo children have also been described as having a strong feeling of entitlement, or "deserving to be here." Other alleged traits include a high intelligence quotient, an inherent intuitive ability, and resistance to authority.[2][4] According to Tober and Carroll, indigo children function poorly in conventional schools due to their rejection of authority, being smarter than their teachers and a lack of response to guilt-, fear- or manipulation-based discipline.[5]

top topics

join