It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP Live Feed Compilation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Yesterday I stumbled across a web page that had automatically updating thumbnails of all the BP live streams and clicking on one would open up that stream in a new page.

I thought it was a good page since I could sort of watch each stream without having to keep all of them open and I could open up a new one that looked interesting since there were auto updating screenshots instead of just text links.

Anyways I forgot to bookmark it and now I can't find it. Does anyone know of the page that I'm talking about and would be able to provide me with a link?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by PullThePin

I am too new to ATS to start a new thread (but have been lurking for three years....scary huh?)

But since I couldn't find anything online I went ahead and did my own calculations to gain perspective of the scale of the BP oil spill.

Question: If the gulf was reduce to the size of a 30,000 gallon swimming pool (typical inground pool) , how much oil would you pour into it to have the same ratio of oil to water?

From www.epa.gov :
The Gulf of Mexico basin resembles a large pit with a broad shallow rim. Approximately 38% of Gulf waters are shallow intertidal areas. The waters of the continental shelf (

new topics

join