It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there treason in the USA Gov?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I have been thinking about this for a while. A lot of people say NWO, 9/11, FEMA CAMPS, OBAMA, BUSH.

I can't tell if people just say "obama impeach/ bush impeach" because of their political thoughts.

IE some of you would say "Impeach Y2ZGT" because I am anti-gun, pro-globalization, pro-kill switch.

But do people say these things because they don't agree with them or do they really think they have committed a treason of some sort?

I am working on an essay that I will post at the end of the week about what I think a lot of these conspiracies are and what kind of impact they are having on our society in future. (regardless on weather they are true or not)

Thoughts??

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Y2Zgt]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
You dont need to write an essay. Everyone already knows what your gonna say. Save yourself the time, kick back, and enjoy the matrix.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

People say what they say because they can see whats happening around them.

They dont need to listen to or watch the MSN to know that they are going broke, loosing their homes and dying in far of lands in a war that does not effect the US...

They can all see whats happening and WHO is doing it...
They are waking up and when they ALL wake up, thats when the fun will start...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

Are you saying that, you are wondering if people who dissent against the government are committing treason?

If so, then how can unsatisfied citizens change their government?

ETA: I still think you are a disinfo agent. At least a troll.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by sporkmonster]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sporkmonster

If so, then how can unsatisfied citizens change their government?

Elections

I could find the quote but someone said.

Its not the vote that counts but who counts the vote......

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Anyone holding a high government office who commits acts that are unconstitutional SHOULD be impeached.
Anyone that's been paying attention can tell you that both Bush and Obama have done this after swearing an oath to defend the Constitution.
If you think big government is the solution and is going to save us then I'm afraid you're in for a rude awakening.
Government produces nothing and lives solely on the work of others. If you want to give all your hard work to parasites that's your business, just don't ask me to help.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Y2Zgt

I am working on an essay that I will post at the end of the week about what I think a lot of these conspiracies are and what kind of impact they are having on our society in future.

Thoughts??

Thoughts........

Y2Zgt

....... will you still be a member of ATS by then ........?

[edit on 21-6-2010 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The US government works for corporations.

It is supposed to work for the American people instead.

People pay the taxes,
Corporations get represented [& vast corporate welfare as well]

This is tyranny, corporate tyranny,

Treasonous Corporate Tyranny.

'Politically viable' is code for won't upset &/or will pander to politician's corporate masters.

It doesn't have to be any secret conspiracy, that is the fact of how it is operating, but i am sure there are a LOT of dirty, backroom crimes that help underpin it.

I think the corporate media tries to mask the real sentiments of the American people, by making those who are outraged by this corrupt, treasonous system feel like they are either few in number or all alone.

But it shouldn't matter that much,
because even if you are all alone in your thinking you are still correct & righteous in your thinking & free speaking about it.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

Thoughts... I really struggle to understand where you are coming from.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

Feel free NOT to start a tread on every single thought that enters your Head... Your Age and inexperience really shows. I don't mind short informative Post, or funny one liners.... but you post neither. your Idea's are in all honestly... border from really immature... to just plain stupid... I really don't like attacking people... but man come'on

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Y2Zgt
I have been thinking about this for a while. A lot of people say NWO, 9/11, FEMA CAMPS, OBAMA, BUSH.

IE some of you would say "Impeach Y2ZGT" because I am anti-gun, pro-globalization, pro-kill switch.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Y2Zgt]

So you are advocating increased globalization. What do you see are the key benefits to this?

top topics

join