It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOP SECRET: Earth’s Greatest Secret is Under Your Nose

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I cant say I know anything...

But what the OP is saying about the meteorite, Earth, and the need of this by the Spirit, is in my dreams.

In my dream, the impact is actually bringing much relief. In my dreams though, it is not just one meteorite. During my dream, the relief of the moment of the bombardment was huge, other worldly, like the Earth was saying 'AHHHHH'.

The 2 people I know that have told me their real life accounts of seeing a UFO....are people I am very very close with, they are very honest people, and have witnessed the objects coming up from swamp areas. Both accounts were very close accounts. Neither of them are people that search forums, search mysteries ect....just common joes who would not tell many about such an account.

Not saying there is truth but saying my dreams reflect alot of what is being said. So I wait and see I guess.

Another thing I keep a eye for is a blue light that shows up in the sky. It creates a picture image...and seems very 'savior' like at first, but turns on the world and becomes a weapon.

I dont share dreams much...but thought these might fit.

From a spiritual perspective, none of this is as negative as what the OP comes off as though.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
You know, 68...I agree with some of what you say, but why is it that you always seem fixated on negative things? I just don't think you should lump us all together as sheep, idiots, and fools. One of my personal feelings about discussions is that when you criticize something, offer possible positive solutions, or you lose a little intellectual integrity.

Yeah, we're all doomed in this physical body. I don't worry about death because we have no choice in the matter, and I don't care if it's this Thursday or 30 years from now. If there is no consciousness after death, then there's no problem because I won't exist anymore. If our Souls do survive death, let's live our lives as positively as we can so that we can be part of the solution instead of being part of the problem. If we do indeed create our own realities for our future environment, let's creat the best environment we can.

You say a lot of interesting things in your threads and posts, but what I would like to know is why you are so convinced about what you say? In the past, you've promised a lot information, but never followed through in any way explaining where you get your information or WHY it is true. Can you do that now?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Regardless if you want to fall into what OP is saying no where does he state that you have to believe what he is saying. It's just theory or an idea. No one is able to be in OP's head or mind or even level of understanding from what he has been through in his life. I feel the negative comments are just a lame excuse to live in the dark a day longer. Furthermore, we don't know the truth... so why disregard any possibility of anything. You don't have to believe what you just read but you also don't have to disregard anything. It's all about keeping your options open and allowing possibilities. Unlike most of the responders I actually read the entire post and found it quite intriguing. Although he bounces around a bit from different topics I still found interest in a possibility that might not be far off from anything we already perceive.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Sorry OP, but you have no right to elongate your 'views' in some patronising write up...at least keep it brief and in normal modern English- English has already been diluted by many people as it is!

Come on people, lets be positive!! I believe that as a planet we have come very close to disasters but there is some unknown force protecting us---someone does'nt want the world to end!

If the NWO/Illuminati exist I am sure they are not that stupid to destroy this planet so they can go underground!!!!!

We need to keep our inds open but more openly we have to free think as much as we can...

Peace...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
As a scientist i didnt see any top-secret in this thread,but a self-made article. You are right though, the information you gather is actually what the us government is sitting on.

But for others to believe that you must put out a copied page from the documents within the government hold by the FBI and above. If you copy this and link it, the " public" or "general" human being will understand.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

yawn.......................................................................

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
What is this??? A book? Did not read!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Well, thank you for wasting my time.

Next time it is decided by the usual suspects, with their usual agenda, to post the usual idiocies and propaganda, kindly ensure that the person chosen has the necessary verbal proficiency to do so. If you are going to start a thread with lofty, arrogant sentences such as this...:

"If you can not handle the truth, turn away, but for those who want to truly understand the UFO conspiracy, the reason for suppression, prepare for your awakening. "

....then don't choose the village idiot to do so. A highly opinionated one at that, whose opinion is profoundly anti-Christian. Is that all?

You are entitled to your opinions, it would however be nice if you kept them to yourself, seeing as they are wholly unsupported and quite frankly not even original.

Edit to add - it's not the Jews, don't blame the Jews....it's...the Christians! I would think that's all I need to pick out of both your post...and your agenda.
Again, thanks for wasting my time.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by D377MC]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
i couldn't handle the truth, so i turned away. but i gotta tell you, the curiosity is killing me. i might have to give in and read the thread eventually.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

"Christians and Jehovah Witnesses, they are the worst of the human hypocrites"

I admit I didn't read much of what you put out there but I did catch this little snippet. The worst of the human hypocrites huh? Just know that we are ALL hypocrites, ALL sinners. No one sin is worse or greater than the other... A sin is a sin.

Good thing you didn't categorize anybody.... oh wait.. you did.

Pretty foolish statement in my opinion... but my opinion probably doesn't count.

Those damn Christians and their love for God's son!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Where is the proof op? what sources are you quoting? go back to scientology

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Greetings too all,

So then Business will be Honest and fun for all? if we knew what was under the Suns nose too.... how will it help to know? I see my account has been broken into maybe the Web-Bots did it? or the Aliens that don't really exist.... please help me understand how this would help to change the gloom? some people told me story's too that they said was the truth and I believed them?

I love all the best in truth and undisclosed truth in life by you posting it too... but please I ask you does it matter to tell us what is the source of the info?

But sometimes I guess you just have to trust yourself to know.

Love as much as I can and I did find some of it in a book too... but its not the book of where ever you got your info from i don't know you but I love the info for me to choose... thank you for giving it to me.

Please forgive me for im learning too... this is my last post on ATS.

x

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You group people together and judge them. You are ignorant. And therefore silly.

What does the Christian today have to do with a crusader knight? What crimes of their past? They share no responsibility.

If you can't even see that. That basic truth of individuality. Nothing you say matters. For you know nothing but hate.

Bye.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quinctilius Varus
reply to post by problemsolvr

It tells me that this fellow needs to revise his mystical revelations. I'm sure it wouldn't so so troublesome to read if he cut out all the condescending remarks and quit repeating himself.

Forgive me if I don't fall to the ground and give the man my every last bit of attention. When what seems like two or three people begin preaching their message each day, it gets a bit tiresome to have to read them all.

...Must be getting pretty tiresome to keep responding to it all as well, hm? >_>

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
OP, you trying to call us stupid? Poor form, fella

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Okay, I read the entire thing. Quite disturbing but I took it with a grain of salt. The secret bases and subterranean entrances is interesting. What you wrote about the asteroid and believers in the false Bible is disturbing. So you're saying an asteroid will come within a few years or something?

And why did you mention that link near the end of it? Seems like you want us to read the rest at that site.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Thought this site was supposed to be a forum for debate and provocative insights or thoughts and the denying of ignorance. So far all I'm seeing cannot be called debate, nor provocative thinking. I wouldn't even call it arguing. Rather it seems people want to mudsling, insult--in other words to employ the same ignorance this site is supposedly set up to deny. All you are doing is proving the OP correct in regards to his statements about human nature.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I wish there was a way to vote down posts and posters like this. Would make things a bit more enjoyable when you read tripe like that.

(edit) I want my 5 minutes back btw.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by RyannVonDoom]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
cool story bro, TL;DR

can someone summarize this? give those of us too lazy to read it the cliff notes please?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quinctilius Varus
You may have convinced yourself that you know the secrets of the universe, but you certainly never learned the proper way to present and organize a speech. You wrote something so long, drawn-out, and poorly structured that most people will skim or skip entire sections.

Come on, now. I expect my world-shattering revelations to at least be enjoyable to read.

+1 dragged on way to long to try and make substance but in the end was just jibberish that made me skip forward.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join