It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOP SECRET: Earth’s Greatest Secret is Under Your Nose

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Perhaps. I'm not holding anything against the guy, don't get me wrong. Although I'm far from spiritual and I think he could have done a much better job at organization, he's still free to say what he wishes.

Never mind me, then.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
You whore of knowledge, give me more to chase!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Quinctilius Varus

The person does not want attention, they just want you to know; Tiresome, maybe creation is telling us to let all the oxygen out of the tires of automobiles so we can breathe that oxygen, instead of breathing the exhaust from oil, such as what BP (Brittany/Britain/Ain(Ruin) of Berith/Berith-ish-ash Oil), Helliboreaton, TransOcean, Royal Dutch Shell, Exxon/Noxious/NoxxE/Nacht/Night/Noxious Night/ Noxious Nacht. Double XX/Double Cross, Valero/(Veil of the Arrow)V Ail Erorr make you buy with that paper money and ink that is forged by the money makers, money (money from cotton/have you ever picked cotton in the heat, did you get paid for it? with cotton money while those people that counterfeit it at the money laundering places on this planet get "rich" by their scams and schemes thinking they are above the law, and know the law, writing the laws to fool you? . They are deceiving everyone to profit off of prophets who suffer.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by problemsolvr]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Unfounded claims with no evidence offered let alone provided, baseless accusatory mudslinging

That means you do not have the experience or knowledge of what this person talks of. Try to do some research, then you might change your viewpoint and not be so critical when you know the relations of causes.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Thank you, for the well written story.
Its kinda strange when you are talking about these green blue red colors, for some reason i was thinking about those colors this morning while i was waiting for my mom.. hmm odd

Star & Flag !

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your post, and I agree with almost all said. What you say about human kind is true. The way I feel about it - it is almost as though good and evil reproduced to bring forth humanity, and evil was the predominant gene.

Thankfully, 2 out of 3 humans instinctively avoid the doctrine, the mess of lies, but what fools to leave so much of the truth intact.

I would like to know more about this statement, if you could elaborate please.

The bible is truly the devils handbook in disguise of art written by man.

Agreed. I could never understand how people could follow a god that is selfish, jealous and a murderer. The things people do in the name of god, to justify their evil actions is sickening to say the least.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I think the moral of the story was: Read This website, you may learn a thing or two...

I have never looked at that site before but the OP did mention it and seems to source his info from there.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I woke up at 4 am because I couldnt sleep, and read this.

Thank you, Unleashed.

I would like to know more.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

See the link in my above post. All will be revealed.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I understood every bit of that.
Well maybe not quite all of it.
Alright, I understood everything up to the word nose.

This is for the children of Earth, the highly advqanced egocentrics whom are superior intelectuals and all alone in the universe?
The species who's highly advanced scientists monitor brain activity after physical death, to understand death.

Dude seriously?

Do you hear trumpets, and an anoying monotone voice in your head as you type? I wonder.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
What the hell did I just read?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Somebody needs to learn where to use the word 'whom' correctly.

An interesting if somewhat perplexing read.

A sign of intelegence is the ability to explain high concepts in the simplest possible fashion when required...since the author seems to think we are all monkeys running around hitting computers with spanners - you'd have thought that the rant could have been condensed into a couple of paragraphs.

As you were.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Well I got really sceptical when he said sinkholes were underground civilizations stealing our buildings.

Truly disappointed when I found out the whole time it was just plugging another website...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I seek Truth, do you know what my truth is?? my truth is what i see, and what i see cant be argued with, because only i know, all of our truth is based on what we see, and what we see is our reality, our perception dictates everything. so your quest of truth is either an unknown path or it stands as delusion of refusal to believe in perception then a self manifested lie that u follow blindly, i am INDIGO i know what i say, and you know what i say, WATER it is agreeable! only 1! unless of course you perceive it differently, then it is true only to the one who see's

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

you Present your point like i would, yet it appears you are the elitist of our bunch that is if you are our bunch, (indigo) Maybe when you Can talk on an Equal level as the rest and try not to sound so "superior"

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by enteri

I mean yes most humans are idiots (most likely me including)

[edit on 21/6/2010 by enteri]

You can add me to that list too

I found it enlightening and close to how I perceive the World, not to sure about these underground evil Aliens though, seems enough of them on the Surface busy screwing with Humanity.

Anyway, for what it's worth, good read there Unleashed, but not long enough!

Regards
From a happy Worm with Eyes and Teeth

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

See the link in my above post. All will be revealed.

Thank you.. I did..and well...Im still digesting
Red pill, or blue?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'm sorry that you feel so tortured. May you find peace my friend. Just breathe...slowly..........in..........out........in..........out.
Empty your mind. It is your greatest enemy.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quinctilius Varus
You may have convinced yourself that you know the secrets of the universe, but you certainly never learned the proper way to present and organize a speech. You wrote something so long, drawn-out, and poorly structured that most people will skim or skip entire sections.

Come on, now. I expect my world-shattering revelations to at least be enjoyable to read.

As you can see that you seek entertainment and enjoyment of your reading. When you say organize and present a speech do you not mean to present it in deceit? With "correct" "proper" english and sentence structuring.

You wont need any of this when the truth is staring your soul into the ground.
Do not be discouraged...it will also be staring me into the ground as well.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Read about the first two pages of this and the realised i had just wasted 3 minutes of my life i will never get back reading the ramblings of a ** I HATE ATS FOR NOT LETING ME BE ABUSIVE**

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join