It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOP SECRET: Earth’s Greatest Secret is Under Your Nose

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Maybe medical marijuana wasn't such a great idea

(Not referring to the content, but the presentation)

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
readed half then ... skimed !

Aldo, it's real spiritualy to my ears. I guess the short version would be : Take what you need, not what you can.

a BMW's is not a need !

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Unleashed 68 this was a truly a great post, sure it was long, but well worth the read. Just today I was frustrated with all the garbage going on in the world, and it just does not make sense. While I grew up a Christian most of my life, I have watched my family devote their lives to Jesus, but failure, premature death, AIDS, murder, and poverty reign supreme.

I began to think some years ago that something in the Bible had to be flawed because they are truly devout, and the promises given, just was not shown to them that believe, as scripture quotes. Sure they say if it is the will of the Lord it will be, but the Bible also states our will as well should be granted.

I've been on a spiritual journey over the last few years, and I stripped myself of all knowledge taught in Church througout my life, and told God I wanted to get a one on one experience with him. I stopped using Lord and God all together, and replaced it with creator of the Universe to start. I did research on the origins of the scriptures, and realized evil men were in charge of what was allowed in, and what was banned, based on their own knowledge.

What wuestion I used througout was would the creator leave us a simple handbook on life, or would that simply be to easy? Of course it is way too easy, and that men and women had to seek understanding on their own, not read to find it. The creator is indifferent to pain and suffering, death, murder, disease, and all that plagues man kind because we are mere energy, and our energy never dies, even upon our physical death, thus why babies even perish.

I couldn't agree more about the collective minds breeding our expected end, just as with Revelations. Would the Creator set a plan in motion that people could not change if we all worked together? No! Revelations and endtimes do not have to occur if we don't accept, and expect it to happen. However the writers of the Bible put that plan in motion and the Political leaders just create acts to mimic the End. If a script was written for them to follow thousands of years ago, and the same bloodlines continue to move the plan forward of course it will seem like true reality, yet it is only fiction carried out by the wicked.

I don't know about all the creatures living in the Earth, but everything is possible. My last point which I thought about today during my frustration was the story of Job. It clearly states that the sons of GOD were present, even Satan, and he asked GOD to let him go after JOB, and GOD agreed. First off why is Satan still allowed in the Almighty's presence to screw with a mere mortals life, as it was some sick bet. Is our lives only a cheap bet between GOD and the Satan or are we worth more than a poker bet?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

um so you'll be drinking the cool aid and waiting for the aliens to swoop you up on the next passing comet?

In all seriousness, I suggest you find help quickly to avoid the fate of many a cult member.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
holy crap, is it like you read my mind, we live in a 3D world, everything is made to look real but it isnt, i've always known this. All life comes from one source, is what i call the Nexus. imagen the universe as infinte as you think it is, full of energy and intense radation.

I cannot discribe the Nexus, nor would i, it is the creator of everything. it will teach you all before the end, how to live over and over again, anywhere in space and time. When you become omiconscience you understand it all perfectly, the lies of goverment and reilgion, friend and foe.

However Jesus was not an evil man, but one with no "magic powers" other then his mind, teaching others that it is okay to accept those who are differnt from you, it is how we should live.

Because to live comes not from indivial gain but from cooperation

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
To the OP:
Why?
What is the purpose?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Unleashed68,

Good read. Refreshingly different take on this topic. The Nazis also believed in a "hollow earth." (The Nazis, as despicable as they were were not wrong about everything.)

Astroved

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Unleashed68,

Good read. Refreshingly different take on this topic. The Nazis also believed in a "hollow earth." (The Nazis, as despicable as they were were not wrong about everything.)

Astroved

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Hey buddy, why don't you start digging for these underground cities. If you find any by the time you reach China, let me know. OK?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

for having common sense, you seemed to forget that if he or anyone else DID discover an "underground city", and then proceeded to try and tell people about it, they'd do exactly the same thing they're doing on here.

ok anyway i'm bored and not in the mood for the sh1t talking - i can't believe nobody has anything to say about what i posted about Arnold Schwarzenegger or the remake of the Conan movie that's supposed to come out next year.. oh well, i tried.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by sum1one]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

Originally posted by Quadrivium
To the OP:
Why?
What is the purpose?

He's either an atheist or a Muslim and or is probably living in the US illegally.

He attacks Christians, Jehovah's Witnesses, Catholics, and Jews.

He attacks the Bible, the new testament in particular. But he never mentions the Koran.

He attacks the West.

He attacks government, police, military, judges and prosecutors. He attacks everything one would need to live in a civilized society. He's probably a terrorist living in The UK or US.

But as I have said before when I see these sorts of ramblings, what is sad is that some people will probably believe this nonsense.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sum1one

Originally posted by sum1one
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

for having common sense, you seemed to forget that if he or anyone else DID discover an "underground city", and then proceeded to try and tell people about it, they'd do exactly the same thing they're doing on here. :dn

I want what your'e smoking dude. Seriously!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I thoroughly enjoyed your post and can certainly understand almost precisely where you are coming from. We have very similar views in some regards. People may perceive your discussion an attack on their sense of self and thus elitist and radical. You seem to have a very firm grasp on the two opposing ideologies but have chosen one to be better than the other. If you imagine a seesaw with self-centered at one side and omniscient centered consciousness at the other side, I think that it is wrong to say one is better than the other. However I also believe being at the center of the see-saw is not optimal either, it sort of creates a person who is well balanced but rather unaware of the two possible extremes. The optimal position would be at both ends of the see saw at the same time. Instead of just acknowledging that there is an opposite and then discrediting it, try to feel and experience every situation both ways with the goal of simultaneous cognition.

You may like an essay I wrote for a social psyc class last year, a copy of it was posted over here on shroomerys psychology forum

www.shroomery.org...

Lemme kno! great thread, at least something meaningful came out on june 21st

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Applesandoranges
Lets not cry doom and gloom just yet. I know what i want out of life and i know what my soul came here for. I disgraced my creator by my actions for he created me. I learn't the hard way. We are all beautiful beings who shine God's light deceived by those who come out of the bottomless Pit.
They will return because human spirit alone cannot be defeated. It is the rod that connects us to creator. God designed everything in unison and goodness. He would not make a mistake. The masters ruling this world are making mistakes and its revealing itself. They do so many mistakes that indeed its in vain what they are doing and so it backfires always has.
If you open your eyes and see Creator does not make mistakes you will see that everything balances itself out.
From evil thoughts the destructive technology that seeks to destroy the world is and will be in vain. There is nothing that Creator has not already thought of when he created his thoughts into existence. For everything that is destroyed on earth there is counterbalance. Man can destroy themselves but thats because of man's mistakes and freewill. In it all you will see God made things in goodness and unison. He just needs us to come back to him and co-create what humans turned their backs on.
All humans are beautiful, nothing that came from pure thought is ugly. Even the beast from the bottomless pit who despises himself can be beautiful. If humans stop inflicting pain on themselves because of the beast who transfers his thoughts you will see that the beautiful mechanism of the body that works in unison is how the whole works in unison. Horror movies that depict your ugliness come form impure thought. Humans need to discern this and stop disgracing God's grace. You are only ugly with the mirror infront of you, the mirror shows you the past behind you. Look toward the future and co-create from love, joy and positive attitude. You yourself were given a mind to create and a beautiful body to bring it into existence. Its not just on a canvas you were given the physicality of your body to bring it forth.
When man stop feeding the beast as a collective then we can co-create in unity and peace. Man is capable of restoring the earth with his mind and physical body. Just need to collectively stop feeding the beast of your imagination. Every soul is special when you see that each soul can bring sometthing to earth to bring about a magnificence of co-creation. Not one soul is more superior then the other as everyone's spirit is connected to source. When you realise this you are free.

I want to elaborate on what i have said about the universal mind so people do not think i'am using the bible as a means to understand it. I try my best to speak of the universal mind in human lay terms because it is what people relate to most. I’m hoping this is the way you can understand it even though it is my truth from what resonates in my being. Your truth will come to you when you connect your spirit to God(universal mind).
There is a reason people needed to record what the universal mind is. Their wisdom that connects with the human mind is the spirit which dwells in all humans, known as the soul that is an etheric particle of the universal mind a vibration so to speak. Again there is a reason people needed to record in the bible and all other ancient texts what the universal mind is.
Some people call it the akashic records, i call the universal particle the human spirit connected to the universal mind known as God. Please know there is a polarity of evil(human terms) for darkness born out of copying God’s creation. They bore out of impure thought and seek to shut down the human spirit connected to the universal mind. In human terms they give the energy of jealousy, evil etc. Describing words to describe universal mind can be found in ancient texts that were changed, chopped and distorted throughout history like all folk tales, and history passed from generation to generation out of impure thought.
You have in your hands the blue print for understanding universal mind known as God. This is not superiority this is describing all human spirit the best way i know can. The bible was a means to describe this and a man used as a means to show what all humans are and can be known as Jesus whose image also distorted.
Logic can be confirm through light and dark, ying and yang. There is no confusion in the Spirit only confusion in human describing words. This is why anyone can access their connection to the universal mind through their spirit and people call this Wisdom. Describing word for this connection. You are capable of accessing it and taking in what you need to create your magnificence on this earth to go beyond to advancing and creating other worlds through pure thought, in an ever expanding universe to the ever knowing omniverse. This is only what your spirit gets to see when passing from the earth, only to be reborn till its discovered what you were actually here to do.
When you connect to spirit you have a knowing and words are just words to confuse. Your spirit knows when it connects to universal mind. I know to not go against what created me as in human terms he is my Father(but we do because we keep feeding the beast), the one who thought me into existence.To rebel is to rebel for the wrong reasons and cater to the consciousness of the dark mind that seeks to destroy human spirit, universal mind. Only to know that in all that vanity it will go back to whence it came to the darkness of nothing from where it was born. The human spirit when it knows this and connects to the universal mind it stops feeding the beast of illusion from nothingness. This is not the hotel California, you can kill the beast.
Excuse me for getting caught up in the joy of describing who my creator is, so i can show my brothers and sisters of earth who we are in spirit. When you don’t get caught up in the day to day life of darkness shutting the human spirit and feeding the beast and taking in his(again describing) thoughts by numbing yourself with pain, drugs, relying on his system of falsehood. Contemplate this and you will know in your heart when we all connect our spirits to our universal parent. In the grand scheme of things he(describing) is Love and he loves us all because we are his creation and gave us exactly the same gifts as he. God is that he is and the best way to describe it is Love.
Please know i'am an ordinary person just like everyone else with the knowing of sometthing extroardinary that is in us all. I dont channel, i dont zone out and let some alien tell me who i'am in the grand scheme of things, i dont have a garden back drop, i'am not outside meditating touching the earth to get a feel of the one who created me, im not an ascended master, im not a label of indigo, crystal etc, i'am not any of those things. I'am a human being in an ordinary house with four walls connecting to my creator. When we all connect through spirit and understand who we all are this is what ascension is all about and then we know what our soul must do.

Your body is an organism, just like the earth that partakes of the earth and is of the earth, but your particle(vibration, energy, spirit) is of the universal mind. Everything man made around you was thought into existence from darkness. It will never be known to be true happiness and love when you understand who's hands you eat out of. Eat and restore of the earth as it was meant for you to connect with creator and the celestial bodies trying to show you the way.
In the beginning was perfect we turned our backs on it from impure thought. We then sought to destroy, bringing ourselves to our own demise. But we also have the ability to change and save ourselves from destruction. As destruction is impure thought. When all human spirit connects to creator and physically make things happen as he wanted us to do from the beginning.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Continued....
He wont meddle with our free will till we fully understand creator and our role. (Conciousness) all fancy human describing words to understand what is not already within.
We weren't meant to be dumbed down and controlled we were meant to be free to co-create as in his image of who we are. Connecting to his intelligence(like praying and meditation) so that we too can partake of him, rejoice in him.
As children of the universal mind you are special, your true self is beautiful, your thoughts expanding and creating in a physical world. Let the beast flee(this is why it is mentioned to let go of negativity & fear) and your eyes will be opened to who you are.
Science has not debunked intelligence or a universal mind theory, that helped the universe come into existence. The ancients said it in one way and science is trying to discover the meaning of the universe from a realist point of view. But both lead to the meaning that we are governed by natural laws and a universal mind that came into existence. I cannot deny that.

I dont follow cults(false prophets), i dont listen to preachers, i dont allow negative human thought forms to encroach me with depression, i do not partake in meds that seek to make me complacent and shut my spirit down. I just connect to intelligence of the universe. Because we all can(meditate, go within). I do however make mistakes and ignore my spirit from time to time because i get caught up in realistic attitudes like everyone else, who are stuck in the system set to keep us controlled. I still like to discover and learn like everyone else. Here on ATS im just speaking my mind, because i feel free to do so and i love that freedom of speech. Words, confuse, the brain confuses but the spiritual mind does not confuse, it knows. So i do not judge the OP as i'am no better then they are. I'm just giving my point of view from within.

Steps Towards Solving the Mystery of Consciousness (scientific point of view)
www.horizonresearch.org...

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
WOW this guy maybe needs to lay off the '___'...I felt just like he sounds when I took it...LOL...I just want to know where these underground bases are at the great lakes that I can snorkel to...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Just wondering about these underground alien gods. Do they live above or below the mole people? There is no escape from the kingdom of the moles!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PPGrocks

does this work for you?

SUBs

or maybe this:
subversive

[edit on 22-6-2010 by sum1one]

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join