It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOP SECRET: Earth’s Greatest Secret is Under Your Nose

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

My conclusion would be, who ever is brainwashed by the elite would never admit it.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

Why not?

I was brainwashed by the elite.
Lots of times!

Lol.

Oh ya, I love to accept information
from my more advanced acquaintances.

The whole world is just full of wonderful smart peoples,
every word, a passionate word of advice in our favour.

tranquility harmony and peace,
love prosperity and co-existence,
please accept all, those that you wish to be,
or that you might become in the future,
as you do be an infinite being.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PlayeR87

Waiting for the follow up Those of you whom wish to be free of the stupid human demons must convert to my cause. You must send me vast sums of money so I can charter a spaceship from my friend the monkey alien. Then we can go to the edge of the universe and live happily ever after with me as leader of the cult, I mean enlightened society!

LOL. . . no kidding.

"Yes, please take me to your spaceship and teach me the wisdom of your monkey god. I will give you all my worldly possessions. And, when you say it's time to be as one with the our primate creator, I will gladly take your cyanide pill in order to leave this physical body and go to the monkey alien's castle in the sky."

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IOfTheStorm
Lol...wow, is this thread really this long?...hahaha

Yep...here we are at page 16…just where he wanted all of us.
I believe that the OP simply LOVES all of this attention!
Like an overly self indulgent “intellectual” peacock strutting his superior plumage.

IMO these 16 pages are exactly what this pseudo-ethereal, bombastic, over inflated, ego-maniacal, “Keeper of the Ancient Wisdom” wanted and received. But for the few, mankind is simply too unsophisticated nor are we able or willingly ready to assimilate such deeper revelations from this lyrical Master.

OK…Gone this far so might as well top it off with a cherry.

“Wow…far out man…let me really meditate on this…’It’s right under my nose’…Wow…now that’s just too deep. Teach me more 68…teach me more!”

[edit on 22-6-2010 by lapi7]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods
reply to post by Chinesis

Look who is talking about others being closed minded, unable to take someone else’s ideas?

A far fetched idea, theory or opinion made by
someone does not denote stupidity or idiocy...

However denigrating THEM, and not the content is my issue.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlayeR87
Waiting for the follow up

Those of you whom wish to be free of the stupid human demons must convert to my cause. You must send me vast sums of money so I can charter a spaceship from my friend the monkey alien. Then we can go to the edge of the universe and live happily ever after with me as leader of the cult, I mean enlightened society!

Textbook ignorance.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Chinesis

I will have you know Sir, that I am not ignorant of any textbook!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Thanks friend....Very informative good read.
2nd s&f

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
His ego-influenced overtones show him as just another deceiver, using tidbits of truth, mixed in with information intended to make us feel like we're ignorant and inferior.
You know what they say about free speech, right?

Originally posted by NightGypsyI'm growing weary of hearing how ignorant, selfish, and deceitful ALL of us are.

I'm sick of seeing how humanity is being manipulated through organized religion
I know myself.
Therefore I am able to know who I am, and what I am not.
Growing weary of something *said* illustrates you fall victim
to hearsay, words do not hurt us unless WE are that designation.

Everyone is afforded the right to practice ANY religion
here in the USA. WGAS if one is saying their God is the only one
when it fact EVERY civilisation has had one or more deities?

Originally posted by NightGypsyI'm fed up with having to worry that what I eat or drink has somehow been tampered with for the purposes of keeping my capacity to reason and understand at a minimum.

Here is the problem...You can be fed up night and day...
It will NOT change the *fact* harmful additives are being infused
with every processed food. Action, is not a trait common among
the masses.

Originally posted by NightGypsy1. Powerless against some kind of superior being we can't see
2. Powerless against our addictions
3. Powerless against the elite because they own everything
4. Powerless to do anything to permanently end chronic depression or chronic pain, so we are given pills to keep us in a state where we can "tolerate" life.
5. Powerless against some superior,otherworldly beings who have either created us, are manipulating us, or are coming to destroy us sometime in the near future.

I'm well versed in both physical logic and spirituality, however
YOU (nor I) can unequivocally say with absolution we KNOW
for fact "God" does or does not exist. The debate (if he does exist) cannot be ended with our human intellect, but God's existence can be easily refuted citing FACTS derived from research, which denotes that it is the best record or recollection WE as a species have, it does NOT mean we have ALL the evidence. Science is the perfect example for this fact.
"Best guess, anyone?"

Originally posted by NightGypsyWhat is really going on, here? We are just a species doing the best we know how, and it seems a great deal of effort has gone into manipulating us away from something . . . and within that "something," I suspect there will be OUR TRUTH.

As a species (collectively) we all suck.
We as a species do NOT do the best we know how.
Perhaps you, I, and maybe a select minority do...
NOT all.

No where in the bible (forgive me if I'm wrong, please correct me)
does it FORCE Christ upon another's point of view.

Since the New Testament was written in Greek the omission of other predating Gods, or deities does not mean they didn't exist (allegorically speaking) and in fact from within one of the 10 Commandments it says thou shall not worship any other Gods before me, inferring there are other Gods out there to worship.

As I said previously, there is nothing wrong with someone wanting
to beLIEve in something, although I, being a once proud alter boy, confirmation and 1st communion graduate now loathe the Catholic Church ONCE I learned the true history of its tenure
as mass murderer...

Luckily for those who believe, don't have logic to answer to...
Unfortunately (for believers) research,evidence and historic
record points to Jesus never having existed depending on which source you've studied.

In the end:
Everyone should be entitled to believe in whatever they choose...
Ridicule of the content is to be expected, but of the person?

It is much more fascinating to find out HOW they came to that belief.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Chinesis]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lapi7

Originally posted by IOfTheStorm
Lol...wow, is this thread really this long?...hahaha

Yep...here we are at page 16…just where he wanted all of us.
I believe that the OP simply LOVES all of this attention!
Like an overly self indulgent “intellectual” peacock strutting his superior plumage.

IMO these 16 pages are exactly what this pseudo-ethereal, bombastic, over inflated, ego-maniacal, “Keeper of the Ancient Wisdom” wanted and received. But for the few, mankind is simply too unsophisticated nor are we able or willingly ready to assimilate such deeper revelations from this lyrical Master.

OK…Gone this far so might as well top it off with a cherry.

“Wow…far out man…let me really meditate on this…’It’s right under my nose’…Wow…now that’s just too deep. Teach me more 68…teach me more!”

[edit on 22-6-2010 by lapi7]

Jealous your stories are so bland and ill received?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
If this person knew anything, he would no way speak in the negative, this person is a false thing, and speaks of things he knows nothing about.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
reply to post by franspeakfree

What you say may be true, but I know that the OP's repeated usage of the word "whom" is known as a hypercorrection.

The best response yet to this preachy piece of crap from the OP, who has some kind of Moses complex. Looks like he went to a 'reel gud skool'.

If you want to appear superior - then correct grammar might be a good place to start.

I find no redeeming features in the entire OP - claiming your undisputed 'rightness' lacks a certain persuasiveness when you can barely write.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

What you say may be true, but I know that the OP's repeated usage of the word "whom" is known as a hypercorrection.

The best response yet to this preachy piece of crap from the OP, who has some kind of Moses complex. Looks like he went to a 'reel gud skool'.

If you want to appear superior - then correct grammar might be a good place to start.

I find no redeeming features in the entire OP - claiming your undisputed 'rightness' lacks a certain persuasiveness when you can barely write.

Ad Hominem attacks, classic retort!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

You should be so effective -- 16 pages and climbing.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
In days gone by there were people who were known to the "village" as sad people who spent their days in a deluded world. So where would that person express themselves in todays world......you guessed it here on ATS!

Secondly why on earth would any alien race communicate here on ATS. Sorry folks but ATS is most certainly not the way for them to contact us.

This thread is one of those wastes of space that should never have got past first base.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Interesting post, but I do have a question...

Where is the love, brother?

A message to all, do not be afraid. When the Truth exposes the Lie, many of you will be terrified, for you will finally see what has been there all along.

No matter what presents itself to your senses, you must not fear, you must hold on to Love, it is the most powerful force in the Universe.

Love and peace to all,

Namaste.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

I truly am concerned....for the sake of ATS!!!

91+ Flags, and 75+ Stars, all in less than one day? Has THIS become ATS? IS THIS the sort of 'audience' that is truly attracted here, now? :shk:

OP....are you channeling Marshall Applewhite? Or, even someone worse?

Because...I find that sort of nonsense diatribe disturbing, if coming from one troubled individual...certainly such is life, and people are entitiled.

BUT, to see SO MANY almost immediate (apparent) accolytes, so quickly, gives me pause for concern.....because everyone should recall WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS MAN BELOW...and his "followers"....

Add: Marshall Applewhite and the Heaven's Gate cult

[edit on 22 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
What the OP is attempting to do here is not unlike the very thing he condemns the Bible for doing. His ego-influenced overtones show him as just another deceiver, using tidbits of truth, mixed in with information intended to make us feel like we're ignorant and inferior.

Admittedly, man's ego has proven time and time again to be our obstacle to attaining true peace, unity, and happiness. However, humans, with all our faults, are surviving the best we know how with what we have learned thus far.

I'm growing weary of hearing how ignorant, selfish, and deceitful ALL of us are.

I'm sick of seeing how humanity is being manipulated through organized religion

I'm fed up with having to worry that what I eat or drink has somehow been tampered with for the purposes of keeping my capacity to reason and understand at a minimum.

Look around at this world! Everywhere we turn anymore, we are being told we are powerless against something bigger than us, are we not?

1. Powerless against some kind of superior being we can't see
2. Powerless against our addictions
3. Powerless against the elite because they own everything
4. Powerless to do anything to permanently end chronic depression or chronic pain, so we are given pills to keep us in a state where we can "tolerate" life.
5. Powerless against some superior,otherworldly beings who have either created us, are manipulating us, or are coming to destroy us sometime in the near future.

What is really going on, here? We are just a species doing the best we know how, and it seems a great deal of effort has gone into manipulating us away from something . . . and within that "something," I suspect there will be OUR TRUTH.

that what i was thinking from my last post on this thread!

I WAS Going to show that We have Power Beyond Belief!! Real life Could be Super Heros!!!! that would make Stan Lee in AWE

I Showed Animals with Unique Powers than us Humans , Shape Changing , Produce Electricity , Change Color at will that sort of thing !
then.....

I Stop and Thought to myself Why Bother Showing my Point !
it will be Ignored in the Like the Rest of Posts and Threads I Have Posted

We have True Super Naturals Beings! that the GREAT Randi Would GAG on ! and Loose a Million Dollars Easily but they are Afraid of Being ridiculed , use as a Guinea Pig or for Control

MK Ultra Projects as there were 123 of them and One was Project Talent ( Finding these Unique Super Human Beings ) that is Still going on in which i might be apart of .

another related Project's were in the Cold war from the Soviet Union

If you want Ill show you a link to a No BS site! that some People Came in the Spot light and allowed to be test subjects! with Scientist being Baffled
just say the Word ! a real People like the Fictional Jeremy Reed aka Powder

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

are you a Religious Person ?
can you see in 3 dimensional ?
do you have all 5 senses +maybe one more ?
do you readl only instead of watching visual ?
can you Read body Language ?
do animals have Unique Powers than Humans ( check my 2 post back )
is there a Replicating Synthetic Cell ? ( check the Threads on this site )
can DNA be Altered or Be Transfer to another Cell ? ( check my back Post )
can Humans Gene Splice ?
Please Respond !

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Because ATS is your CHURCH.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I would just like to take a minute to remind everyone here that Arnold Schwarzenegger is the Governor of California.... you do realize his dad was a Nazi police officer in Austria - by choice - as well as The Sturmabteilung (which was a paramilitary organization of the Nazi Party... aka "nazi secret agent").

This is REALITY, and personally I find it just as insane as the idea of demons / monsters / whatever u wanna call them living underground. But hey, just because I'm a weirdo and like "weird tales" (google it), Arnie also gained his "fame" when his breakthrough movie, the "sword-and-sorcery epic" Conan the Barbarian came out in 1982 -- a movie where he runs around as a warrior fighting against "snake people" that live underground. Pretty weird huh?

oh, and i just remembered - a remake of Conan is supposed to be in theaters next year:

Conan 2011

[edit on 22-6-2010 by sum1one]

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join