It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOP SECRET: Earth’s Greatest Secret is Under Your Nose

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
S&F! although I already knew most of this information, still its good that your helping your other selves towards the light.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

The reason why I bring this up is because both of you seem very similar in demeanor, yet preach completely different messages. If your information "comes form the true source that hides nothing within the Earth and beyond", I don't understand how you expect a single person to believe what you're saying, since us "humans" can't understand the "truth." Most of the things he has learned, he says, comes from his dreams/visions and not learned from others, although he does correlate with others when he can, but that does not ultimately change a strong-rooted conclusion. According to a poster in this thread, you said that you were human; are you, therefore, applying every word in your original five posts to yourself as well, or, since you recognize that you are a "worm", you are automatically "higher" in knowledge and such criticisms do not apply?

Finally, out of curiosity, answer this: If "good" can be conceptualized, what would be considered as the highest form of good, and what is the purpose of life, both inside the "worm" suit and outside? I have my opinion, but I wish to hear yours first.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
What I read of it read like a bad "B" movie voiceover. I'm going to pass on the option. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Hey unleashed

WHY?

Why do you use only Christian and Jew history as an example? Why not other? (I am just curious about this.) I know that the Bible, Old and New testament hold a lot of "hidden" information and part of it I figured out by myself. However, I would like to know what you have to say about other religions?

And one more question: WHAT SHOULD WE DO? I mean what exactly should we do? The end (EDeN?) is coming...

All in all, its a nice thread and I enjoyed reading it (not to mention that I know what you are trying to say) and I'm sorry for the haters, but, like you said, they make this thread even more popular.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I am sorry to say I read the whole original multi post. Tho I only read to page 4, and I believe the last page said 14 when i checked. So I am sorry if i repeat too much.

Some of what was said made sence, other bits may of been true. It could be as someone posted that they had some higher frequency type message/vission or whatever and it just seemed like repeating, condesending gobidly gook to those of us on a lower frequency.

If I didnt recieve the message i do not believe it was due to a shortcomming on my part no matter what the OP thinks. it is in the length of the post (which isnt usualy a problem) combined with the constant repeating and the website plug at the end.

I also admit I am not smart, I do know this. But I do pick up vibes. And what I got from your very long post is that you are an ex-jehovah's witness of jewish decent, probably in USA, canada or britain who has found a new "truth" to latch onto and push onto people. Being not smart i can admit I may be wrong, but from what I do know and what I saw in what you told us it all fits to me.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, to quote seinfeld, but i would suggest you take a closer look at your percpective thats creating that reality. Some of what you said resonates with me, but it also feels like you have some very major hang ups also.

With all that said, thank you for the post. It was as much of a pleasure as it was a pain. It might help some people open their eyes, but most of the good parts are things that are already discussed in many other threads here already.

take care.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I started to read and then I said, ok let me see how long this is going to be. When I finished seeing how long it was, I was too tired to go back up and start reading again.

From what I read, you could have made your point in one (1) paragraph!!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

I started reading this until I decided to do something much for fun.....push a rusty oyster fork under my thumbnail .

Are you serious. The only great secret I see here is that you've taken an opportunity to clog up the internet with your self serving, mindless, incoherent, dribble.

I mean you really couldn't condense that mess down to 2 sentences ???

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
What the hell did I just read?

that's exactly right !!!!
and your welcome for the warning

a forked tongue devil
spews his bowels upon
the weak and impure hearts
to ensnare his next victim.
His name be Lucifer

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Where is "OP's" website?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13ssA
Hey unleashed

WHY?

Why do you use only Christian and Jew history as an example? Why not other?

cuz
with his storyline
Jews are the protagonist and
Christians are the antagonist.

His whole purpose was to confuse
Christians to abandon their faith
by creating doubt in their heart
and mind. And he has done a swell
job with a lot of you folks.
Best wishes, ur gonna need it.
I'm outta here

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I feel very superior. I went to the website this guy is touting and they've twisted the Bible all around, possibly for their own reasons. They believe lies on that website. They believe the lie that Peter, apostle to the circumcision, founded the Roman Catholic Church. I can't believe a word of what this man is saying.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by 13ssA
Hey unleashed

WHY?

Why do you use only Christian and Jew history as an example? Why not other?

cuz
with his storyline
Jews are the protagonist and
Christians are the antagonist.

His whole purpose was to confuse
Christians to abandon their faith
by creating doubt in their heart
and mind. And he has done a swell
job with a lot of you folks.
Best wishes, ur gonna need it.
I'm outta here

Can you tell me why God in Genesis Chapter 2 verse 4, suddenly goes from being God to Lord God?

Is God earning he's ranks here?

-Why Is Lord God and God mentioned in the same verse in Gen. Chapter 3. verse 1?

If you read the verse, it seams like Lord God is speaking against the word of God. The serpent that Lord God had created is speaking against the word of God. The serpent is speaking on behalf of Lord God he's creator.

- Why is only God mentioned as God. In verse 3 and 5, In chapter 3?

Personally i think Op brings in a very good view of our religion and traditional teachings. It is the traditional teachings that we have been Fed that makes this view seam like nonsense. I think the OPs view is worth looking into, instead of disregarding it without even doing some objective checking. Because that is what a lot of people in this post have been doing.

PS. If you or others dont "Agree" to what the OP is telling. All you have to do is disregard everything. That is your choice if this view makes you have to work for the truth.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Not sure what to really say after reading all that except all i see is another "David Koresh" in the making.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Lets not cry doom and gloom just yet. I know what i want out of life and i know what my soul came here for. I disgraced my creator by my actions for he created me. I learn't the hard way. We are all beautiful beings who shine God's light deceived by those who come out of the bottomless Pit.
They will return because human spirit alone cannot be defeated. It is the rod that connects us to creator. God designed everything in unison and goodness. He would not make a mistake. The masters ruling this world are making mistakes and its revealing itself. They do so many mistakes that indeed its in vain what they are doing and so it backfires always has.
If you open your eyes and see Creator does not make mistakes you will see that everything balances itself out.
From evil thoughts the destructive technology that seeks to destroy the world is and will be in vain. There is nothing that Creator has not already thought of when he created his thoughts into existence. For everything that is destroyed on earth there is counterbalance. Man can destroy themselves but thats because of man's mistakes and freewill. In it all you will see God made things in goodness and unison. He just needs us to come back to him and co-create what humans turned their backs on.
All humans are beautiful, nothing that came from pure thought is ugly. Even the beast from the bottomless pit who despises himself can be beautiful. If humans stop inflicting pain on themselves because of the beast who transfers his thoughts you will see that the beautiful mechanism of the body that works in unison is how the whole works in unison. Horror movies that depict your ugliness come form impure thought. Humans need to discern this and stop disgracing God's grace. You are only ugly with the mirror infront of you, the mirror shows you the past behind you. Look toward the future and co-create from love, joy and positive attitude. You yourself were given a mind to create and a beautiful body to bring it into existence. Its not just on a canvas you were given the physicality of your body to bring it forth.
When man stop feeding the beast as a collective then we can co-create in unity and peace. Man is capable of restoring the earth with his mind and physical body. Just need to collectively stop feeding the beast of your imagination. Every soul is special when you see that each soul can bring sometthing to earth to bring about a magnificence of co-creation. Not one soul is more superior then the other as everyone's spirit is connected to source. When you realise this you are free.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The point is to NOT just believe the OP....this is the whole point, again.

Man looks to place faith in things another man tells him.

There is only a few things I agree with the OP....most of it I do not, for I have no understanding of it. The things that I agree with were already truth for me...they did not BECOME truth for me from reading this...nor should they for anyone else. Just the same, no man should just accept what another has told them.

The answers are within, it takes discerning, it takes sifting, it takes you listening to your heart, without preconceived ideas of what 'truth' is.

There is no 'God' that has left a book unto man, or expected man to listen to another man for truth.

Truth of who you are, your deepest being that shows what you are....can be found and understood? The question is....why does it take man on Earth so long to find their inner light, why does it take them many many lives to awaken to the Spirit of life within them?

As I said earlier, its not the underground things the OP talks about that should concern anyone, nor the object from space....its the idea that people should double check their hearts, take a good look at your belief, for your belief, shows what kind of person you are. If you believe a man had to die...this shows a nature within you, at this marks you. If you believe our highest God is jealous and wrathful and will punish...well go take a good look in the mirror, face yourself, and find a way to heal from that nature. Even those that are of the 'new age' and await ascension....they have also been sent a 'marker'....for they will be forced to look in the mirror and see they walk the path of self, not the path of service to others like they thought.

We are a collective consciousness...our thoughts are creating....we are going to see just how powerful this is soon.

If the majority are needed a dictator God to come bring force upon the Earth....then THIS IS what will come. Those that believe in this.....YOU WILL BRING THIS upon the Earth. You are only bringing it as a lesson of learning, about the power in our thoughts. This wont be 'God' nor a 'savior'.

Anyone that knows how a person of Spirit acts....knows that the OP is not acting in a humble nature of nurture. Why?

Ironically, its the human in him. But dont tell him that

[edit on 22-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I read everything on your research page on suddenreality, most of which I agree with. That isn't the point in this post. You dared us to go there, and I did. '68, it's quid pro quo time. I dare you to tell us who asked you to give us this "information". Oh, and by the way, I have no problems with difficult truths myself.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadred
I read everything on your research page on suddenreality, most of which I agree with. That isn't the point in this post. You dared us to go there, and I did. '68, it's quid pro quo time. I dare you to tell us who asked you to give us this "information". Oh, and by the way, I have no problems with difficult truths myself.

Me too. Fes up.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by etcorngods]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
This is a fine example of why so many people think we are freaks! This kind of thing is really disturbing to me.... No one is ever going to take alternative topics serious at all or the people who take the time to research and scream from the rooftops that something is a miss if we have folks spouting out stuff like this.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
If nothing else, we can confirm (judging from the responses to this post) that the soap-box approach hasn't quite come back into style... ;|

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Reptilians you say

Underground you say

Serpent you say

Legends all over the World say about them !
from humanoid like lizard men to Dragons !

Especially the Native Americans
www.crystalinks.com...
arcturi.com...

from Gargoyles ( the Good Reptilians ) Pazuzu was Sort of one ! Ironicaly he was a protecter of Child bearing Woman !

to the nasty Demons of Legends and Fables what a reptilian's look like

could there be Reptilians ? I say why not

as legends of Giants , little people ( in my Area )
, Dragons , Unicorns ,
Vampires , Werewolf's aka Transform Animals ( in my Area )

Living Dinosaurs (in my Area ) Lake Champlain Monster ! and Big Foot ( hominids ) are all over the World ! from legends dating back Before Christ B.C.

isn't there
Electric EELS ?

Poisonus Animals ? Snake , Frogs , Incests ... Fish Jelly Fish

Animals that can Change Color at Will ! Flounder , Chameleon's Lizards
Octopus cuttlefish

Animals that transforms Shape ? Octopus Amazing video ?

Animals & Plants that have Defense ? mechanisms!?

Animals that have body patterns to hide camouflage from their Enemy's?
or Regenerate missing limbs ?
They Could exist it just that we haven't seen them to believe it

isn't their new types Species from different animals popping up out of thin air ? being discovered

www.guardian.co.uk...
www.sciencedaily.com...
www.nytimes.com...
www.youtube.com...
on and on and on ...

Now why cant a Human or Humanoid have these ability! ? from the video above ?

So my Question is where are you getting your info!

the Key into finding the secret existence of Life is the Merging Spark of 2 different chromosomes to One 46 & 2 the Power

We not Alone in the Universe and if we are thats a lot of big wasted space!

and Some had to start the Time Clock of Life ! just we have to figure who that is ! God who what and where is it !

ok

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Wolfenz]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join