It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOP SECRET: Earth’s Greatest Secret is Under Your Nose

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ikenla
You know whats under the earth? OIL.

Not only that, CHUDS. Won't someone even for one second consider the plight of the poor, defenseless CHUDS? How dare we be so crass; nay, ... rude?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
You know all secrets??? If one thing is made clear in all of your ramblings, it is that you know very little. One who claims to know all has effectively admitted that he has closed his mind to all new knowledge that may change or alter any preconveived ideas or notion one may have had.

Well done.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
How about showing me one of those entrance caves to this underground world you talk about? Are things the same on other inhabited planets, or we humans the only ones in the Universe who are screwed up?

link   
I could not force myself to read it all, so can someone answer one question for me?

I'm thinking of mowing the lawn today and I don't want it to be a waste of my time, so should I mow it or not?

link   

Originally posted by ikenla
An entire civilization under the ground?
In secret cahoots with governments of the world in bases like Dulce and Denver International Airport?
You know whats under the earth? OIL.

Interesting.

What I want to know is how are we certain of what lies beneath?

That's a serious question. How did they figure out there is a crust and its so many miles thick etc? How do they know what's beyond that and what's at earth's core?

Seriously. What instruments detect and measure this?

As far as I've heard we've only drilled 7 miles into the Earth yet its depth is what, several thousand?

I genuinly want to know how it is we've become so certain as to what lies beneath... ?

The OP's thread is quite interesting for those who like to speculate about the inner-earth theory, or that hole in the north pole thing. I mean, I signed up to go on that Icebreaker expedition cos I wanted to be one of the IR camera people but never heard back and so will probably never know the truth of the north pole "hole".

Until average joe rally together to create expeditions like that any truths will be held back from us, surely even the people who think OP is chatting bull can accept that fact.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by markymint]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Facepalm. Words no longer suffice. Each and every time I see one of these 'I have all the answers' threads I think to myself 'THIS, this is surely the most retarded thread I have ever seen on ats' and each and every time I'm proven wrong by the next one. I've not been a member here very long but more and more of these raving lunatics are flocking to this site. Does ATS advertise in mental health wards or something?

I think we need a new site rule that reads.

"4b - If you are a paranoid schizophrenic that has just realized they are the messiah and are planning on revealing the divine truth - don't bother, we have been watching you secretly for many years now and know exactly what you're planning to post anyway. Agents are coming for you"

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
I could not force myself to read it all, so can someone answer one question for me?

I'm thinking of mowing the lawn today and I don't want it to be a waste of my time, so should I mow it or not?

I dunno, what's the weather looking like? It's good to let lawns grow out a little bit every once in a while. Maybe just chill out, have a sandwich and a glass of milk instead or something.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
this is the biggest OPINION i have ever seen. your title is pointless and has no relavence to the subject matter or "rant" where you just talk down about society and "human" worms

this is dumb.. i read two paragraphs and then skimmed and then i just went down to the replies in hope someone would "quote" a part of some sort of relevence...

EPIC FAIL

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
you lot that skim read or skip bits out realy can not reply. go back re read it then you can judge them if not sit down and shut up i liked it good read gave me something to think about thank you for posting

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
Isnt this whole reply by you pretty self-righteous?
You flay the original poster, then proceed to do exactly what you mocked him for, namely, posting your opinion on the internet.

Having an opinion does not make you self-righteous. Forcing that opinion upon others and refusing to listen to anothers viewpoint does. Professing to know all the answers does. I will gladly admit that I know nothing. Who really does? I will also gladly admit that the tone of my post, in particular the part about me being able to write a better post was probably not the most self-effacing thing I've ever written. But I'd respectfully disagree at it being self-righteous. It was merely my opinion. I offered up no answers, proffessed to know nothing, then told you to make your own mind up regarding the OP. I was simply pointing out what I portrayed as inaccurasies with the post and commenting on the posters past history on ATS.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by birdyat101
you lot that skim read or skip bits out realy can not reply. go back re read it then you can judge them if not sit down and shut up i liked it good read gave me something to think about thank you for posting

Which bits did you enjoy the most, you don't say.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
OK I read it all. And now I feel crazy lol.

Anyone else getting a very negative vibe trying to read all that? Unleashed I hope your ok?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Let's all us apes gather around the outcast ape and throw sticks and stones at him in a effort to oust him from our tribe. We haven't evolved on a fundamental level at all.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68
THIS IS YOUR OFFICIAL FULL DISCLOSURE MIGHTY SEEKERS OF TRUTH

you are too late!!!!

i learned about compound words in third grade from Mrs Yates, in Normal Illinois ...

she taught me that compound words (words with more than one syllable) were put together from words and syllables that already had meaning...

so i learned from the stupid hypocrites' "lies" ...

DISC + LOW + SURE = DISCLOSURE

although i thank you for enlightening me as to the possibilities of what is truth for you...

i consider the labels you clones and your clones' clones give me as nothing more than letters that = cards. and my "fragile ego" certainly has enough will power to hold those cards in MY HANDS any way i so choose...

the truth is under your nose!!!!!

It's called your mouth!!!!

two phrases, identical ingredients:
where god is
gee, words. HI!

oh my fragile ego...
Patrick Stewart
* - if I had enough will power to turn that “w” upside down into a “m” …
* - If I had enough free will power to re-arrange the same letters …
* - If amongst all the laws I could still choose to add a “ ‘ “ and a “ . “ ….

The name Patrick Stewart becomes:
I’m Star Trek Capt.

no truth there, huh????

here are three more phrases that are comprised of the same identical letters: (reference $$$)

Morons, A Superconductive Solutions!
Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordos Seclorum
On Apes' Code: Voluminous Instructors

the OP has a problem with my EGO?

then the OP does not know what the definition of EGO is ....

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I only read about 3 sentences before I got bored of your story, maybe next time include robots perhaps? Of course maybe there was, I wouldn't know. No but seriously that to me is like a giant run on sentence!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Demonstrate how you can practice what you preach through actions and behaviors ... or shut up ... or eventually those truth hungry "humans" will stop listening to your ... MY WORDS!!

if you do not like the ego's of others, then why use your ego to pretend to be a mediator???

Originally posted by Unleashed68

Hypocrites! All of you ask for confirmation of god, of alien interaction, of government conspiracy, of pharmaceutical conspiracy, of a restaurant chain conspiracy to addict you to food. Yet you hide the truth of your own wrong doings and seek to exploit another to justify your own fragile egos.

Please take the time to review the definitions of the three divisions of the psyche in the psychoanalytic theory.

Main Entry: ego
Pronunciation: \ˈē-(ˌ)gō also ˈe-\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural egos
Etymology: New Latin, from Latin, I — more at I
Date: 1789
1 : the self especially as contrasted with another self or the world
2 a : EGOTISM 2 b : SELF-ESTEEM 1
3 : the one of the three divisions of the psyche in psychoanalytic theory that serves as the organized conscious mediator between the person and reality especially by functioning both in the perception of and adaptation to reality — compare ID, SUPEREGO
— ego•less adjective

Main Entry: su•per•ego
Pronunciation: \ˌsü-pər-ˈē-(ˌ)gō also -ˈe-(ˌ)gō\
Function: noun
Etymology: New Latin, translation of German Über-ich, from über over + ich I
Date: 1919
: the one of the three divisions of the psyche in psychoanalytic theory that is only partly conscious, represents internalization of parental conscience and the rules of society, and functions to reward and punish through a system of moral attitudes, conscience, and a sense of guilt — compare EGO, ID

Etymology: New Latin, from Latin, it
Date: 1924
: the one of the three divisions of the psyche in psychoanalytic theory that is completely unconscious and is the source of psychic energy derived from instinctual needs and drives — compare EGO, SUPEREGO

EGO =
organized conscious mediator
functioning both in the perception of and adaptation to reality

So, if you are anti-ego you are not in favor of which of the following:
-organization/ anti-chaos/ anti-anarchy
-LIFE, consciousness, Self Awareness
-mediator, mediation (thinking)
-functioning perception
-adaptation to reality

Unleashed68,
would you prefer "your followers" be unorganized chaotic anti-consciousness inanimate unthinking broken non-perceptivity incapable of adaptation to reality?

Why do you hate the EGO???
Self hater?

some rhetorical questions:

you promote the Super-Ego?

how many laws are there?
how much do you contribute to taxes to pay people to make more laws when you do not know the amount of laws that already exist???

how much do you think 300 million + americans are going to have to pay in taxes before they get to learn all the mandatory expectations necessary to be a neighbor worthy enough to live next to you??

But, what do i know, i could be wrong,
ET

to think, i supposedly share 99.7+% of the same identical dna with every human/clone on the planet...... and even with being 99.7% of the same dna ....

this is where we are

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattias
I only read about 3 sentences before I got bored of your story, maybe next time include robots perhaps? Of course maybe there was, I wouldn't know. No but seriously that to me is like a giant run on sentence!

No robots no, but there was reptilians, aliens, jews, christians, worms, something about secrets under noses ( I checked under my nose, don't worry, no secrets)

Something about wizard of oz, something about craft flying friends from below, children of the evil devil, magic, King and queen of worms, children of mommy and daddy earth, urinal and anal excretions and last but not least he mentioned we are all skeletal demons.... I also got the vibe that he wanted to appear like he was god, but not sure.

But once again sorry nothing about robots.

Maybe the truth is in there somewhere, I'm not denying that! but be prepared to have a mental breakdown trying to decode it, tread carefully.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

the truth is under your nose!!!!!

It's called your mouth!!!!

Correct: That was my first thought when I read the OP's headline to this thread - the mouth. Whatever is spewed forth from the `ego's` orifice is to considered the truth of the speaker and those around who wishes to listen. Others can go about their `business as usual.`

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Interesting Post Unleashed, I read it all

I'd like to ask you how you came by this information?, it's all well and good putting it "out there", but you need to let people know the basis for posting it.

Is all this just your opinion?, or have you been told it by another party? (please don't tell me at this point that your an alien or that aliens have told you this information.......that will just make you seem mad!)

You have to understand that if you come onto a website like ATS and make spectacular claims, which you have, then you have to put a bit of meat on the bones and tell people why this is the truth and how you came by it.

Finally the website that you link to.......this one , states as a foot note "SUDDEN REALITY: This website, all research, all figurative writings and every video is completely designed from one individual."

Is this "one individual" you?........if not.........who is it?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Your pain runs deep it would seem...

It appears you are especially against any religion with an extreme emphasis on Christianity.. And you claim we believe using only blind faith, but it appears only as blind faith to you because you know nothing of God or Christ yourself.. Soooo, your data is limited and faulty..

I like the beginning where you show how mankind are foolish worms that could never save themselves using their own powers.. You sure got that one right

But I know you are dangerously wrong about God, because I happen to be an insider on that reality....

In the beginning there is some blind faith, but once you take that leap with an open and humble heart, you begin real communication with God and find out he exists for certain, and that is when you truly begin living.
God told me to tell everyone that he has great love for them no matter who they are or what they have done, but the time is running short for people to respond to this..

More people could see this if they stopped being so self serving and proud, exactly like you mention in part of your post..

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join