It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge prediction!!! We'll all still be here safe and sound on June 24...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
That's right everyone, I predict that on June 24, 2010 we'll all still be here safe and sound. I didn't come to this conclusion by reading the Bible, decoding news articles, reading web comics, I didn't have a psychic prediction, or using any Web time graph manipulation thingy. No, I've come to this conclusion using only common sense.

I see a few threads here on ATS lately predicting a giant false flag attack is coming by June 23. One thread claims that a team "decoded" a news article. Another links to some sort of web comic (Operation Blackjack). In both threads people are just accepting the "evidence" as fact without any real hard digging and what appears to be a complete lack of common sense. In the Operation Blackjack thread someone asked why the NWO would just put these plans out there for everyone to look at. That's a commonsense question. Another poster answered that question positing that perhaps the NWO has to make their plans available ahead of time, giving us a chance to stop them. That's just silly, you don't warn people ahead of time that you're planning a terrorist attack (false flag or other).

Both of these threads eventually go into the whole NWO reducing the population to 500,000 scenario. Again, I ask why. What benefit is there in killing off such a huge percentage of the population? It can't be money; fewer people equals less money. It can't be control, as the elite already have that. So what's the purpose? I can't think of any.

I asked myself these questions as I was reading these threads and couldn't answer them in any logical way. So I applied my commonsense and came to the conclusion that there is no attack coming and that on June 24, 2010 we'll all still be here, safe and sound. See you then!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I agree with you completely.

Even though you are obviously a paid BP rep or disinfo agent.
j/k

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Completely agree with you. Even gave you a wee blue star

This is not a second line.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Oh darn it.....I so hoped to see some Fireworks, I soooo love fireworks.

All this doom and gloom is getting nowhere and I would say: "E.T. come back to earth and zap TPTB into another dimension!"

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoArmsJames
In both threads people are just accepting the "evidence" as fact without any real hard digging and what appears to be a complete lack of common sense.

And you are the only one not falling for it right?

In both threads there are people arguing against the claims that are purposed.Dont you think this is a bit disrespectful towards the ones in those threads that did not accept it at face value?

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Rafe_]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_And you are the only one not falling for it right?

In both threads there are people arguing against the claims that are purposed.Dont you think this is a bit disrespectful towards the ones in those threads that did not accept it at face value?

Nope, I'm not the only one. I'm also one of those ones arguing against it in those threads that you claim I've disrespected. I don't feel disrespected and I doubt the others will either.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
BUt what about June 25th?????

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I give you a star for your optimism, However if I’m dead on the 24th you owe me a box of Donuts! And of course I’ll laugh in your face and say I told ya so!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Your thread is not based on common sense, it is based on irritation. Common sense would tell you that making a prediction one way or the other is irrational. Your prediction that nothing will happen is irrational. The fact that you are claiming the opposite is hypocritical.

Thread fail.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
Your thread is not based on common sense, it is based on irritation. Common sense would tell you that making a prediction one way or the other is irrational. Your prediction that nothing will happen is irrational. The fact that you are claiming the opposite is hypocritical.

Thread fail.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Son of Will]

OR...The title of the thread and subsequent post was a play on the actual prediction thread...Hmmmm

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NoArmsJames

What benefit is there in killing off such a huge percentage of the population? It can't be money; fewer people equals less money. It can't be control, as the elite already have that. So what's the purpose? I can't think of any.

The purpose of a false flag attack is to further an agenda, I don't think this predicted false attack will take place to bring down the population to 500.000 people.

I don't know why you consider this as the only possible intention.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
you get no star and no flag for not wearing your tinfoil. your mockery of the subject is almost funny. good try at comedy, but don't quit your day job.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
The purpose of a false flag attack is to further an agenda, I don't think this predicted false attack will take place to bring down the population to 500.000 people.

I don't know why you consider this as the only possible intention.

I don't. I'm commenting on the subject because other people have stated that as the intention.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Another poster answered that question positing that perhaps the NWO has to make their plans available ahead of time, giving us a chance to stop them. That's just silly, you don't warn people ahead of time that you're planning a terrorist attack (false flag or other).

I think with this, they were referring to whoever pulls the strings, follows one rule, and that is to make their plans public in a coded way ahead of time before the "event", through episodes on tv shows, books, music videos etc. Kinda like with the 9/11 and the Oklahoma city bombing events. Also I've read they follow this rule for occult reasons.

Both of these threads eventually go into the whole NWO reducing the population to 500,000 scenario. Again, I ask why. What benefit is there in killing off such a huge percentage of the population? It can't be money; fewer people equals less money. It can't be control, as the elite already have that. So what's the purpose? I can't think of any.

They already have all the money and power they will ever need but that thrill and control is not enough, Greed is like a drug and they can't get enough of it. The whole depopulation is about controlling the herd like how we control certain species of animals so they don't kill off other species or ruin other things in nature. With depopulation of humans its most likely to control how many eaters there are in the world, with so many mouths to feed and not enough food to go around.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

So it's your own lack of insight that causes you to use false arguments made by others as a means of debunking the prediction.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I won’t be fooled by your Lawyeresq words, ima do my darndest to git my DONUTS.
Second line (Insert several dirty words and threats here.)
Maybe a growl or two.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Sure, if that makes you feel better than go with it.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
The events that they decoded were real live events, planned in an exercise. someone leaked the events in a cryptic message using code and photos.

it was just an exercise, and some poor airman displaying poor opsec.

:/

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
We'd better still be here June 24th. That's my birthday lol.

As far as anything about a false flag on the 23rd, well, nothing's out of the realm of possibility, but how often are these things predicted and nothing happens? I wouldn't put a whole lot of force behind it.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Ooh, that's smart! So you actually don't know what to say?

Again, if you want to debunk this prediction, please gain some insight as to why false flage happen, instead of taking the most ridiculous claims, and using them to make the whole notion look ridiculous.

You might be right, but your arguments suck.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join