It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murray Bike Thief Caught In Act! Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Looks like people took action in there own hands, personally i think he got what he deserves, he was like WTF!

News Link below showing him in action of stealing bikes

Link

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Here's one where the owner of the bike is carrying around a camera because he claims he's being gangstalked.

vimeo.com...

He walks out of the store, records a guy clipping his lock with security guards standing around, confronts the guy, is almost assaulted by the goofy-looking gold-teefed thug, and the security guards just stand there watching.

The whole time the guy is asking them to call the cops and they don't.

"My concern is with the older security guard clearly working with them. LBPD said they would investigate him, and that he should be fired. I rode by him yesterday, he's still there. All they need to do is dump his phone and look for ties to know offenders. So I think I basically got lip serviced. Turns out the only real currency these days is Public Relations. LB is concerned about it's image to a point so the more eyes view this the more chance there is of Lowenthals's office making enough noise to get the criminal culture turned around. Get the Plat security guard fired... Plat security is owned by an X LBPD BTW... PLEASE>>>> forward this video"

[edit on 21-6-2010 by alaskan]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Well the white guy was being a bit to stupid, but i would see why all the black people saw "nothing"

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
That is freakin awesome. If the cops cant/wont do something about it because a bike is not a priority (which murder, home invasion, rape, etc should be high priority) then its good to see citizens standing up to these punks.

I am sure that this kid will remember that night for a while to come and think twice when he sees that big red hand in a dark alley or behind a building. It just might be covered with people ready to do something about it.

Oh, and the use of paintball guns is brilliant. Just powerful enough to hurt, but no way lethal. Plus, it leaves a nice reminder for a long time to come.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Pav--is that a legit video? Something like that would be easy to fake...

Not sure if it's real, but cool nonetheless.

alaskan--here I was, all ready to go to bed when I watched that video. just thinking about being in that guys shoes makes my adrenaline rush.

Taking deep breaths now...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I know. I wonder if the gold on his teef would soften the jar of a good uppercut?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Man, good on 'em.

Here in Holland your bike is your life. There is nothing worse than going to work in the morning and finding your bike gone.

2 years ago I had a Cannondale Leftie stolen from outside my house. It was locked up with three abbus motorbike locks. Dog never heard them.

They go straight in a van and off to be sold somewhere else.

I'd cycled to Morocco on that bike with my dog in a Bob trailer. I would love to meet the guy who stole my bike, in that dark alley behind Murray's!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Jeez Alaskan, that is ridiculous but unfortunately that's "the way it is" in many cities. When dogs turn rabid they get put down. Draw whatever parallels you care with that

new topics

top topics

join