It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UAF accused of stirring up fear / Muslims against the crusades = Islam4UK?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
www.eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk... sela&itemid=WeED16+Jun+2010+10:21:07:463

After the EDL march was called off in east London, members of the UAF proceeded to march and stir up trouble. Asian gangs waiting outside a mosque proceeded to attack the police after reports of a random assault on a passer by.

news.bbc.co.uk...

This certainly puts a spin on the 'only the EDL cause the trouble at marches' , considering not a single EDL member was present.

It seems the UAF are counter-protesting, yet every time the UAF turn up, it seems gangs of asian youths also turn up.

There have been a few reports in the last year of armed gangs wandering the street, aswell as innocent people being targeted by these gangs.

--

On another note:

It seems Islam4UK have changed their name to 'Muslims against crusades' and are STILL causing trouble in areas frequented by soldiers who have returned from the line of duty.

www.youtube.com...

As you can see from the above link:

The soldiers homecoming was disrupted by Muslims shouting 'Sharia for the UK'.

Thoughts? opinions?

[edit on 20-6-2010 by mr-lizard]

[edit on 20-6-2010 by mr-lizard]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Personally, this is what i've been saying for a while now.

The UAF does nothing more than infuriate the patriotic and give ammunition to the Islamic youth.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Personally, this is what i've been saying for a while now.

The UAF does nothing more than infuriate the patriotic and give ammunition to the Islamic youth.

Theres an Agenda afoot, I think its our own government brainwashing our young Islamic Population,
MSN make out all whites are against Islam and that we think they are all terrorist.
Of course you would revolt and be angry.
Im only angry at those with the most DOLLAR bluuud

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The problem with both groups is that at their core they have legitimate grievances. The problem now is that both groups have been infiltrated by the extremes, the EDL with the far right and UAF with militant Islam.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I couldn't agree more. Both groups are as guilty as each other.

We need a middle group consisting of people of all religions and ethnic backgrounds and social classes - who don't wish either of these groups on the street.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
There was a debate on one of the UAF forums some time ago now, the question was why, areas like mine had so little support for the BNP/EDL, and if they could replicate the things that made the BNP/EDL unpopular, they could (in their opinion) break the BNP/EDL hold.

The problem was they worked out that those areas (like mine) they (the UAF) also had zero support..

I wonder what they thought when they realised that they where equally to blame for this mess, and the more they protest the more they create an equal and opposite reaction...

I will look to see if I can dig out the links.

Caveat: I do not place the BNP and EDL in the same grouping personally.. I am only relating what the UAF where discussing, and the conclusion they came to.

Edit: cr*ppy syntax and more cr*ppy syntax

[edit on 27/6/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Very interesting, i'd love to read those links. I've been saying this for a while, the blame is almost certainly 50/50 and the UAF are as guilty for stirring up hatred as the EDL are.

new topics

top topics

join