It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything goes back to Project Paperclip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The confusion that floods and yet keeps afloat debates about UFOlogy often leads us to a variety of theories, opinions and even strongly held beliefs. There are two main schools of thought; that the occupants of these flying objects are extraterrestrial and therefore we must understand our place in the cosmos, and then again there is the alternative theory that they are purely man-made. I think the reasonable have concluded the safe bet that the truth is probably a mixture of the two.

Everytime you come across an article or 'story' it ends in mystery. It's rare to find a collection of stories that are seemingly directly related, and the ones that are have become the most infamous of stories. But the best one, in my personal opinion, is the one that has the most information of the beginnings of modern UFOlogy.

We have documented evidence, even in photographs, of the Germans seeking to develop saucer shaped flying discs. Allied pilots would encounter such bright objects, fondly calling them Foo Fighters, over the airspace around Germany. At the end of the war, some of their most coveted brilliant scientists are shipped out to the New Mexico desert - which incidentally becomes the hottest spot in America for sightings of strange flying objects till this very day. Shortly after the end of the war, sightings of similar flying objects swamped the skies of America. There is documented proof that the US government both publicly and privately seeking to develop their own flying discs. These are easily verifiable and even accepted by the most staunch of critics; they are facts and deliciously all blatantly connected.

In many ways the origin of modern UFOlogy began in Nazi Germany. Those engineers working on those original models must have known something about what inspired those designs, because as it is evident, they were certainly put to work and soon the same strange reports of flying objects that were seen over Germany were now over the US

What other series of facts covered in history do we know about that could possibly be related to this?

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Shino]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Shino

Dear Shino

Why would you attribute Foo fighter’s too Nazi boffins?

As far as I know there are no reports of allied aircraft being attacked by Foo Fighters?

So if this was a Nazi weapon it was useless.

Best Regards Paul

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
See my post on project paperclip: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Shino

You can say that a lot of our govts currrent tight-lipped stance over the UFOs and their intentions issue goes back to Project PaperClip.

The modern world owes it tech advancement by the engineers and scientists 'shanghai'ed' from Nazi Germany.

However, everything has a beginning. Where did those engineers and scientists grasp such advance tech from? Herman Oberth, the designer of nazi rockets made a claim back in the 50s that it was from extra-terresterial beings' knowledge that helped advance german rocketry science.

Study into Nazism and you will find it is filled with occult and mysticism. As everything had a beginning, where did it stemmed from? The germans between the 16th to the 18th century were one of the most enlightened and educated people in the world.

They travelled extensively,explored and made anthropological, archeological discoveries of the far east that astounded the medieval dark age European kingdoms then, and thanks to these intrepid explorers, we this generation aquired much knowledge with their efforts and translated texts.

Unfortunately, along with knowledge, they lacked wisdom to handle centuries old mysticism and beliefs, and readily fell into confusion, and delved into concepts that the common mind was not ready for, such as the formation of occult societies which was part of the makeup of Nazism which ruled Germany then.

It was believed that they made contact with extra-terresterials through such societies, which led them onto a destructive and almost invincible path to dominate the world - a small tiny kingdom fighting against the world for 5 long years using only conventional warfare and murdering/culling millions of humans.

The remnants of such intelligent germans were brought to US, UK, France, and Russia by Ops Paperclip. And there lays the extra-terresterials' connection with the tight lipped national authorities and shadow govts within.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
To the best of my knowledge the whole Foo fighter and the Nazis is just a complete fabrication by people wanting to sell books. The guy it all seems to hang on is one Jakob Sporrenberg. However he was captured by the British in Norway, handed over the Poles and executed so he wasn't part of Paperclip.

en.wikipedia.org...

The guy spent only just over a year in Poland and wasn't even a scientist. He is the only Nazi i have seen named , with regards to the Nazis and Foo fighters.

No-one has yet, explained what these Foo fighters were doing in the middle of the Pacific either. Often hundreds of miles from land. Or were the Nazis controlling them from submarines they didn't actually have posted in that theatre of war?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I think regardless of whether UFO's / Flying Saucers are made by humans, there has to be something that promtped these scientists to suddenly ditch the usual design of aircraft for a much more unstable and un-aero dynamic design (and then somehow made it perform way above and beyond conventional craft).

The questions then have to arise about why if they were so sucessful did governments continue to plough trillions of dollars in to conventional aircraft design?

Unless there is some extra-terrestrial influence, be it from reverse engineering, or some sort of remote contact then I dont see how "flying saucers" could have come to fruition, or why they'd still be hidden from public sight?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Just to make it plain the Nazis, weren't actually as in front of everyone else as they are often portrayed as being.

xplanes.free.fr...

What's more the Russkis flew a rocket fighter prototype 18 months before the Nazis did.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I will aid you on your quest to figure out the NAZI UFO enigma.

I have been perplexed by this for years, and have dug and dug and dug as deeply as possible to figure it out.

Granted, I still have no solid answers (no one does), but I have found clues for us to follow that are compelling enough to continue following.

According to some sources, the Nazi's got the information about UFO technology through the Vril Society.

Despite the fact that many sources deny all of this, we have to either assume one of two things here.

1) That the whole thing is fake.
or
2) That the Vril Society was indeed a source of this information.

Now, according to legend, the Vril Society was full of mystics and other occult-related weirdness. There were "oracles" of a sort, who would channel spirits and other hocus-pocus.

Anyhow, eventually these Vril Channels claimed to come into contact with an Extra-Terrestrial Race via this "channeling" practice. They stated that these ET's had given them the exact blueprints and technical information needed to construct their own flying disc models.

Now granted that this information seems far fetched at first glance, and indeed it seems very hoaxy, there are compelling aspects that cause myself, and others to think twice about it.

1) There are simply too many blueprints, photographs, etc floating around for this to be the work of one hoaxer.

2) The photographs connected with these documents are extremely well done, and I have never seen a single one professionally debunked as fakes, and this causes me to wonder if they are indeed real.

3) There are countless connections to be made here, from Admiral Byrd's Operation High Jump in Antarctica after the war, to stories of the so called "Nazi Bell", and the list goes on and on.

I will provide a video for your viewing pleasure that discuss this issue breifly and go over some of the basic aspects of what we are dealing with here.

I will state directly; that the NAZI UFO mystery is one of the greatest enigmas of our time as it is extremely compelling and possibly actually real (To some extent- that extent is unknown however).

One of my favorite episodes of all time:

UFO Hunters - NAZI UFOs

One of the best UFO Hunters episodes ever. IMHO.

Enjoy the show. Hope it gets you interested in researching the topic deeply as you will have tons of fun doing it.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Good stuff, but if you want to go down the Vril root that opens up a whole can of worms. Like where Churchill found the victory V sign from. What the bunch of druids were doing standing on the white cliffs of Dover giving the Nazis the finger. Who brought Hess to England via planting messages in his dreams?

For instance, how many people realise that. Ian Fleming and Dennis Wheatley both worked for Military intelligence in world war 2?

As for the blueprints. The originals have gone missing. The ones that are on-line are nothing like the ones that were first shown to the public. Problem was, the originals were identical to Exeter's ship in the film This Island Earth. Now yes, this did lead to speculation that, the special efx people might have had Nazi connections. However, they soon disappeared then these *proper* flying saucer blue prints appeared.

There isn't a single image , i can find on-line, of the original blue prints. Strangely, a decade ago there was. I'm quite willing to accept that, at that facility they possibly levitated an object using a magnetic field. That doesn't mean Foo fighters had anything to do with it and it's wholly spurious science to suggest it did. There's a world of difference between, tapping a huge power supply to raise a small sphere a few feet from a massively constructed base. To, Foo fighters zapping around the Pacific.

As for the Nazis being 25 years ahead of everyone else... were they indeed?

[yvid]pg7eZkUau9w&feature=related/yvid]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Thank you for the very good reply.

You have said some things I have never heard of before, and I am going to begin attempting to do some research about these aspects you have brought up.

I have looked up some pics from "This Island Earth" , and I am seeing several different models of UFO, perhaps they are simply different angles of the same one?

Was this a Delta Shaped UFO with a cockpit bubble in the middle?? The "original" blue prints you are speaking about??

Oh wait check this out.

Maybe this is what you were looking for???

Me-271bz
discaircraft.greyfalcon.us...

I never even knew about the Me-271bz until 5minutes ago.

I am going to dig through this page and see what I can find.

I found the link to this from this original page.
greyfalcon.us...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Thanx for the link.. The blueprints i remeber first appearing that claimed to beh Nazi saucer were virtually, identical to the craft in this trailer.

have you seen the video about the Nazi saucers with the Slavic guy who claims they were his invention and the Nazis stole his designs from, i believe, his work at the Skoda factory? He went to Russia after the war and then fled back to the West a few years alter when he became disillusioned with the Russian system. I can;t remember his name, I apologise, but it's a bit of a tongue twister.

I just don;t see why, after all this time, the Americans wouldn't have said. "Oh Roswell, well we were test flying a Nazi design it crashed"...

Given they have admitted that, they developed germ and biological weapons based on captured Japanese tech, I can't for the life of me see why they would shy away from admitting something, that in the end, is way way less controversial than admitting they were developing indiscriminate biological weapons.

I will do my best to find the video interview with the Slavic guy, but the plethora of UFO videos on-line, makes it a bit of a lottery in finding exactly the right one if it jogs someone's memory please find a link to it if it's available.

This is well worth a read , if you can find a copy. www.amado-crowley.net... . Now let me state straight out. many don;t accept that Amado was Crowley's son at all let alone give any credence to his tales. However, it's a good read and does , seem to dove tail into some of the books you have probably read.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This is the Nazi *wonder weapon*...

www.historylearningsite.co.uk...

Not quite a flying saucer, more a rocket powered blow pipe.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Found something on the Czech connection, but doesn't seem to mention the guy who claims the Nazis stole his designs.

new topics

top topics

join