It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Rape Condom Unveiled for World Cup

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
many of you didnt read my words.

while it may not be unclean for a clean woman who works out and stretches her hymen.in my eyes a woman is unclean after her hymen is pierced.

a woman; is already dirty, if in my mind she is unclean after her hymen is pierced, if she is to pierce her hymen to stop a rape.she deserves to be with what you can characterize to me as being a rapist.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Ausar]

Oh man, people like you are what is just so wrong in this world. Please read up on this MYTH that is being perpetuated by men to oppress women.

Read up my friend:

www.islamicgarden.com...

1. Some girls are born without a hymen;

2. The hymen may tear naturally when a girl plays sports or engages in any physical activity;

3. The hymen is not always smooth but tends to be perforated and that the perforations may get bigger and cause the hymen to break once a girl menstruates;

4. The hymen can be broken by the use of tampons;

5. The hymen may be very small or very elastic so that no breakage occurs at all (some women even become pregnant while their hymens are still intact);

6. A hymen may not bleed when broken.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

In our culture, its spelled "foul," and your culture sucks.

I dont need to respect your culture. Respect isnt something that you are owed, its something you earn. Where on Earth did we come up with the idea that you just handed out respect to any old culture on the planet? Its obviously infected the far reaches of the world if you think your medieval commentaries are worthy of respect.

Human beings are not just items to be used. Females are not just personal sperm receptacles for men. And if you think they are, you dont deserve any better treatment from me than you offer them. That is, a complete and utter discounting of your value as a human being.

Evolve or get out of the gene pool. Seriously.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Thankyou, couldn't have said it better

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

this is stupid and an attack on the women it is marketed to. any woman who breaks her hymen by placing this in their bodies deserves to be with what is portrayed to me as a rapist(my opinion).but it is also my opinion that women should never break their hymen and that doing so makes them unclean.

How surreal... to me.
I'm concerned with how you might behave towards a woman who you believe to not be a virgin.
Could you please address that for me?
I want to know how you would behave towards say a work colleague you worked with every day who you were sure was not a virgin, or perhaps a cousin you saw regularly.
I would like you to be quite detailed. Would you mind?

To be fair, I'll tell you that I'm quite different to you in my beliefs, to the point that I'm quite sure my beliefs would be in strong opposition to your own.
Additionally, I believe that we are all connected and a part of each other. However, you're a part of me I'm not at all well acquainted with.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
i dont deserve all the attention you people are giving me; in fact it detracts from the content and subject matter of this thread.

fact; a woman wants other women to insert a large object in her vagina so that if/when a man inserts his phallus he will have the object the woman inserted attached to him.
fact; this object is being sold as rape prevention.

so now that those facts are straight do any women have any issues with this?

any time a man congregates with a woman he becomes unclean and has to go through a process of cleaning himself after; this is the law.it is illegal for you to associate with other men or women while you are unclean.

a woman that is not a virgin is unclean; the process of congregation does not need to be sexual for a person to follow the law.a woman that has her hymen pierced is not a virgin.

when a woman is unclean and you disobey the law you defile your nature.

but i find it even more defiling to nature for a woman to "create" an object that is to be inserted into another woman for the purpose of defiling congress.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

I'm sorry but I just had to get in on this... I can't hold my tongue, nor should I.

Women are unclean? You sir, are a misogynist. I can't even begin to tell you how outdated, offensive, and incorrect your statements are. There is also a serious flaw in your logic.

If a woman breaks her hymen through daily activity she is cleaner than a woman who breaks her hymen to insert a device that can potentially protect her against being sexually assaulted while going about her daily routine? Explain this to me.

one more thing I'd like you to explain if you would... What exactly is your definition of the word rape? Do women have any rights in your opinion?

Keep the discourse going, justify your position.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

Here is a really simple question, do you condone the raping of women who have had their hymen broken out of marriage.

Also are you medicated, did you arrive here in a time machine form the 1700’s and where are you from?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
the subject of this thread is not not about if you view rape as positive or negative. nor have any of my statements been proven false; if it is law that a man and woman are unclean in union show me where there is an amendment that states otherwise.i have never stated there are degrees of defilement.the word condone is guilty.the statements i have made are ancient observations written down as law common and practices of law common as by law.

my "stance" has not changed.

an unclean vassal that parades around as clean with unclean objects within it is just as equal to what you have characterized to me as an unclean vassal(rapists?);they deserve each other.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
the most amazing thing is that

how cant this woman realize that this thing will be innefective and it will probably increase violence ...

this is part of their culture (africa), it wont change, they will rape their NOSES if they cant rape their #% or $% or $¨#$

they may even do another hole in the woman to do just that, in the leg or whatever

(people, stop talking to this Auser ou Ausar guy, he is just a kid trying to create confusion on the web)

[edit on 23/6/10 by Faiol]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
As much as I dislike Ausar's "view"... I do find it very funny that many of you attacking his views, have attacked your own governments for going into countries that have similar views with the intent of changing them.

Hypocritical much?

As for this device:

A) Old news.

B) Won't change the amount of rape. Rapists are human, they can and will adapt around this.

C) Will probably make rape much more violent than it already is.

Another poster on here was spot on when they said we should be looking for the causes of rape.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Although I like the idea of this new condem it has sevral flaws. But that's just the way it is with new technology after all computers didn't start out the way they did. In time, more advanced versions of this condem will be realsed and one will be sucsessful.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

ok I give up, since I started this thread I'm gonna ask you to leave it or for everyone else to ignore this ... person please
you contribute nothing of value except to show your own ignorance of relationships, life... hell I could go on but it's like talking to a brick wall so please P.O

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
I think its a bit unrealistic to think women are so vindictive as to misuse this contraption and I choose the word contraption.

LOL, you're kidding right?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

...if it is law that a man and woman are unclean in union show me where there is an amendment that states otherwise.

what law is that? there is no such law...

and what do you really mean by "unclean"?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

this is stupid and an attack on the women it is marketed to. any woman who breaks her hymen by placing this in their bodies deserves to be with what is portrayed to me as a rapist(my opinion).but it is also my opinion that women should never break their hymen and that doing so makes them unclean.

Wow, how little you know about women.

Would it surprise you to know that a hymen can be broken through gymnastics or horse riding?

How about masturbation? Unless you've never had a quick five knuckle shuffle, don't forsake women the same little pleasure.

What utter sexist tripe. I can only assume you are religious in order to have these pathetic, prehistoric views. Only a zealot would have these kinds of ignorant views in the modern world.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by peck420
As much as I dislike Ausar's "view"... I do find it very funny that many of you attacking his views, have attacked your own governments for going into countries that have similar views with the intent of changing them.

Hypocritical much?

As for this device:

A) Old news.

B) Won't change the amount of rape. Rapists are human, they can and will adapt around this.

C) Will probably make rape much more violent than it already is.

Another poster on here was spot on when they said we should be looking for the causes of rape.

It seems many people on ATS view rape as the result of a series of random variables, non of which can be prevented or avoided. If you suggest that there are realistic measures that can be taken to reduce the chance for it to occur, you will be accused of trying to blame the victim. It's been discussed on ATS in quite a number of threads and that's what it usually leads to.

This device may prevent a few rapes at first, but after it is common knowledge and becomes mainstream among the female population, it will be worked around. In the end, there will probably be a higher increase in murders or violent bashings instead. In the long-term, I believe this device is a bad idea and will only be useful for substituting one crime for another.

[edit on 24/6/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

What happens when i get go out, get drunk, meet a women who is equally intoxicated who propositions me for sexual intercourse

Ah, Glasgow on a Saturday night!

Sorry, I couldn't resist that one mate

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

That is exactly what I was thinking about!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

Ausar, if may ask, you wouldn't physically punish a woman you considered to be "unclean" would you?

Sorry k0mbination, I know you said to drop it, but I feel this is important. Condemn me if you will K0mbi, but if Ausar would be so kind as to answer me straight and right here I'd very much appreciate it. Either way I'll not bring it up again.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Once it becomes widely used all a man will have to do is feel for one with his hand and then yank it out. I think its a useless invention.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join