It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Rape Condom Unveiled for World Cup

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

If your reaction is to pity rapists that's fine, people react to things differently. If you choose to pity the rapists of children and babies that's your right. As it is my choice and my right to save my empathy for the innocent child and infant victims, and despise the rapists. Their culture does not stop them from knowing that their actions are wrong, yet they still do it. They are not ignorant of the fact that to rape (especially a child or infant) is wrong. That is why I don't think my reaction is wrong, if you do then I don't what to tell you, it is what it is.

No I can not pity both.

I don't look at it with Western eyes, I look at it with Human eyes. The thought of harming a child is inconceivable to me.

I look at it through the eyes of their helpless innocent victims and that is who my empathy goes to.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This will only result in murder.

If some guy rapes a woman with this in her I bet he will beat her do death.

Bad idea.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by YJLTG
It's going to fail why practically : the rapist can go for anal sex.

Back at Rape-Ex Corporation R&D labs
* We never though about that, did we?
* Well lets begin working on that
6 Months later
* [Commerical on TV]
Introduing Anal Rape-Ex. Tired of getting your anal hole widened every time you take a walk through the park alone? Now there is Rape-Ex for the anus. Simply slide it in and you now have 24/7 protection from anal rape.
* Using our patented Anti-Rape™ Technology, working in Tandem with the original vaginal Rape-Ex, anal Rape-Ex creates a virtual forcefield around every Orifice in your body, keeping you safe from penetration, and a countless number of STD's. GET IT NOW!!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Bad idea.

Yeah but this thing is supposed to render the guy hardly capable of walking, and im sure the shock of finding such a device hooked onto him may render him in shock for a little while. Plenty of time for the woman to get the hell away from the guy or if she wishes beat the living crap outta him.

A reminder to the ladies here : A small tin of hairspray and a lighter in your purse works wonders as a blowtorch

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

That was my first thought as well. There are plenty of women out there who would love nothing more than to get back at a cheating ex....and men unfortunately will fall for the whole "let's have sex one last time" line a woman gives him because let's face it, men think with THAT head and not the other.

This is bad news all around. I can see it being used in third world countries where rape is a common occurance, but not here in the U. S. No way!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by chise61

I don't look at it with Western eyes, I look at it with Human eyes. The thought of harming a child is inconceivable to me.

I look at it through the eyes of their helpless innocent victims and that is who my empathy goes to.

Sorry no you don't get to simply claim the moral high ground. I feel just as sorry for the children as you do but i'm not ignorant of how cultures operate.

If you were raised in that culture than the odds are you would be doing the same as those men and that fact upsets many people. You were lucky to be born (or emigrated to) a country that hates such practices.

If you were truly looking through human eyes then you would share my view because you would see these men are ignorant and scared of dying and so commit an act that while utterly abhorrent to our culture is acceptable to some men of his culture. That is the human way of looking at it, understanding that different cultures operate differently and people within those cultures are often merely victims of the circumstances they are in.

Yes the act is disgusting, yes the men are disgusting for doing it, but pity is the response used when looking through human eyes as you put it.

If a western man rapes a child then it's different because he has been raised in a society where it is seen as utterly disgusting, one of the highest moral crimes and therefore it is eaasy and i believe correct to hate him and be disgusted by his existence.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It's a sad day when we find ourselves having to invent things to protect against human stupidity, ignorance and general barbarism.
This won't work at all, nor does it address the critical issue of WHY men rape in the first place. Stamp out the roots of the problem, then there's no need for these devices that are a mere gimmick, don't work and have the potential to do more harm than good.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
many of you didnt read my words.

while it may not be unclean for a clean woman who works out and stretches her hymen.in my eyes a woman is unclean after her hymen is pierced.

a woman; is already dirty, if in my mind she is unclean after her hymen is pierced, if she is to pierce her hymen to stop a rape.she deserves to be with what you can characterize to me as being a rapist.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Ausar]

This is one of the most asinine posts I have seen on ATS.

Please explain how a woman is unclean? Please explain how her hymen being pierced makes her unclean?

I can almost understand you thinking of a very promiscuous woman as unclean, but even that can be forgiven.

But seriously why does any woman deserve rape? That statement alone is utterly ridiculous.

Raist

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
well, it doenst look practical.
and maybe peopel shouldnt rape so much.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Oh man just imagine if there was a coat of Poison Ivy in that thing. His penis will be so itchy, swollen and red that sex won't feel good anymore.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by YJLTG
reply to post by Hatcookie

Think about it if a female forgets she is wearing it and goes home and starts to have sex with her husband.I doubt the marriage will remain happy ever after.

You are so right. At first I was thinking: Gee, men will hate this especially since most still don't think of date rape as rape. But then you said this. I'll just say that diaphragms have been forgotten about ladies and gents......

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

men think with THAT head and not the other.

what a smart remark.... once again you're proving a stupid stereotype

*facepalm*

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FuGGer

Bring a carrot next time before raping woman

or a cucumber.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

this is stupid and an attack on the women it is marketed to. any woman who breaks her hymen by placing this in their bodies deserves to be with what is portrayed to me as a rapist(my opinion).but it is also my opinion that women should never break their hymen and that doing so makes them unclean.

You know, I really wish they never took those test that teach relative theory out of schools. Hymen to small puncture hole from finger or object = go to the corner and get raped. Hmmmm
How about you never have sex ever in life so no woman has to suffer? No good for you? Then please leave the stupidity at the door next time.
I would go into the educational phase here but I have a feeling that you don't care about woman anyway. So go wear one in good health.
Man!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

but it is also my opinion that women should never break their hymen and that doing so makes them unclean.

Thank God for unclean women then!

[edit on 21-6-2010 by SLAYER69]

Slayer you slay me. LOL Hey, not like that, they may stone me.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I do not support this thing at all. What happens when a women gets mad at her mate? What happens when this thing is used against a non-rapist? We already have a huge problem with women claiming rape to get even with a man for various reasons including financial gain (as in the Duke Lacrosse case or countless numbers of sports stars like Kobe Bryant), divorce or to get out of some kind of trouble, either with her parents or lover. Really, rape is used as a weapon by women for a plethora of different reasons because it almost fail-proof and it ruins the guy whether he is found guilty or not. Most of the time, a woman has absolutely no consequences for falsely accusing men of rape and rarely if ever, the women might get a slap on the wrist, such as a $200 dollar fine for falsely reporting a crime, on the extremely rare occasion that the police see through the false accusation.

In a study that spanned nine years by sociologist Eugene J. Kanin, it was found that in the United States, 41% of rape allegations are false and this is not counting the allegations of women who were really raped but blame the wrong guy. It was found that of these false accusations, the overwhelming majority were motivated by the need for an alibi or to seek revenge. Kanin, the lead researcher in the study, was once prized by the feminist movement for his work on male sexual aggression. Needless to say, the study mentioned here, received very little attention. However, Kanin's study is not unique. In 1985, the Air Force studied 500 rape accusations with more than 130 of these accusations being admitted false by the accusers, either just before they took a polygraph or just after failing the polygraph. These 130 cases were only the ones where the accuser admitted to false accusations due to the polygraph so it is safe to assume that many more accusations were false too, with an admission. A more in depth study of the 500 cases by independent reviewers found that over 60% of the cases were false accusations by women with an ulterior motive. Also, Linda Fairstein, the head of the New York County District Attorney's Sex Crime Unit, states that of the 4,000 reports of rape received each year in Manhattan, about 2,000 of these did not happen. This is scary.

I'm also afraid that this thing will be used as evidence of a rape and juries will convict on the basis that one of these things is recovered. For instance, if a woman uses this thing with malintent and a jury sees that one of these were found, then it will be considered as "proof" that the woman was raped and the "suspect" was the rapist. If a guy is accused of rape, it's pretty much all over unless the guy has enough money to build an airtight defense, in which case he goes broke in the process. If one of these condoms were used, then even an airtight defense wouldn't suffice. Rape is one of those crimes that people tend to throw logic and reason out of the window and convict in their own minds, based purely on emotion. If these condoms are used in the western world, then rest assured that they will be considered by many, as absolute proof that a rape occurred.

I still think the best bet to combat a rapist is a .380ACP or equivalent. Not only will it stop the guy cold in his tracks, but it will also ensure that he can't rape again (if you aim right). Sure these condoms may prevent rape but I can almost guarantee that they will be used to "get back" at a man. I'd rather see a rapist get away, then see an innocent guy prosecuted for a rape he didn't commit. These condoms are a threat against men everywhere and should not be underestimated.

--airspoon

[edit on 21-6-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
OMG Vagina's with teeth....it truely is the apocolypse....whats next? boobs with lazers?...omg so many jokes possible....what if your girlfriend forgets she put it in?......

ok all jokes aside awsome idea...i hope theres some saftey features thats all.

As my girlfreind puts it..."Much better idea then girls filling their nails down to points to go to raves."

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by toolstarr

yeah but is it safe to use? We know the effect it has on the male. but what does it do to the female thats wearing it

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
We should bring back medieval devices for recreational purposes!

On topic, how does customer service work for this device if it activates inside the lady?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Bad idea.

Yeah but this thing is supposed to render the guy hardly capable of walking, and im sure the shock of finding such a device hooked onto him may render him in shock for a little while. Plenty of time for the woman to get the hell away from the guy or if she wishes beat the living crap outta him.

A reminder to the ladies here : A small tin of hairspray and a lighter in your purse works wonders as a blowtorch

What if he has friends there with him? I think the point is, this is not going to get anywhere, it's not actually going to stop rapes. If I recall some rapists do it not because of sex, but because it's a power trip. A little device that he can take out isn't going to scare him away.

And if the guy has gone far enough to actually insert his penis, he has already raped her, even if she has this hidden weapon. Conclusion: still raped, or rather both raped, still no solution.

Being raped to stop rape sounds illogical right?

Anyway I wonder if guys also get an anti rape weapon, like a spiked penis! Sounds crazy right? It's the same thing.

Ok maybe I'm not giving it a chance, so I agree it CAN help in certain situations, one life is all that's needed for it to help and be worth it. But how many women will get a worse outcome out of it? and how many will abuse it? who knows.

But I think a gun would probably be more useful.

Peace.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by _Phoenix_]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join