It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing pentagon footage of flight 77 - Illuminati card

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

You are exactly right and I was wrong. If I could still edit my post to retract my statement, I would, but I can't.

Thanks for denying ignorance

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Ahem....

Thanks for understanding this thread isn't about 9/11

Care to read that thingy, at the top?

Name of Forum, followed by Title of Thread, and therefore....topic.

However, since you're not the OP, and I noticed the OP has already noticed the mistake...the "illuminati" card was about NIXON, in the 1970s. We know that, he/she knows it now, etc.

So, an incorrect assumption and irrelevant connection. BUT, the Op's intent (and it is up to the OP to clarify this) seemed to wish to bring into question the events of 9/11, specifically those surrounding AAL 77, and question a supposed connection with the "illumanti", or aka "TPTB".

Capisce?

In that vein there were certain incorrect statements made concerning events at the Pentagon on 9/11, specifically about AAL 77, and attempts were made to correct them. Demanding sources? Seems it's one-sided, at this point...and maybe too soon, since the OP should be the one to decide where this thread will lead. So, cluttering with sources (which ARE available, BTW) wouldn't be prudent, yet.

Furthermore...to be honest, it would actually be a bit pointless. There already exists the definitive thread, dating back from 2006---(check that, it was 2004), I believe, on the matter of AAL 77 and the FACT that it was a Boeing 757 that crashed at the pentagon. I will go link it here, so as not to simple repeat, ad infintum, data that's already been presented elsewhere.
~~~~~

[color=gold]catherder's Thread:

9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

[edit on 21 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

My apologies, I was in a bit of a rush.

'Missing' trillions found:
www.defense.gov...

-snip-
Billions of dollars of DoD taxpayer-provided money haven't disappeared, Zakheim said. "Missing" expenditures are often reconciled a bit later in the same way people balance their checkbooks every month. The bank closes out a month and sends its bank statement, he said. In the meanwhile, people write more checks, and so they have to reconcile their checkbook register and the statement.

DoD financial experts, Zakheim said, are making good progress reconciling the department's "lost" expenditures, trimming them from a prior estimated total of $2.3 trillion to $700 billion. And, he added, the amount continues to drop.

"We're getting it down and we are redesigning our systems so we'll go down from 600-odd systems to maybe 50," he explained.
-snip-

Destroyed tapes:
www.washingtonpost.com...

-snip-
"We believe the audiotape in question appears to be consistent with written statements and other materials provided to FBI investigators and would not have added in any significant way to the information contained in what has already been provided to investigators and members of the 9/11 commission," said FAA spokesman Greg Martin.

Hours after the hijacked planes flew into the World Trade Center Towers, the Pentagon and a Pennsylvania field, an FAA manager at the New York Air Route Traffic Control Center gathered six controllers who communicated or tracked two of the hijacked planes and recorded in a one-hour interview their personal accounts of what occurred, the report stated.
-snip-
According to the report, a second manager at the New York center promised a union official representing the controllers that he would "get rid of" the tape after controllers used it to provide written statements to federal officials about the events of the day.
-snip-

[edit on 21-6-2010 by roboe]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by loveguy

Ahem....

[color=gold]catherder's Thread:

9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

[edit on 21 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

My apologies.

I really should drink some coffee before I post my sleepy nonsense.

You're doing an excellent job keeping me on my toes. Thanks for monitoring these boards so closely.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe
reply to post by loveguy

My apologies.

ETA...Strike this post

[edit on (6/21/1010 by loveguy]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
Are there still people on here who belive that is a jet plane? my god they must be blind, thats a missile end of story

The problem for you is that the people who were physically there all state that it was a passenjer jet, not any missile:

Pentagon attack eyewitness accounts

Whenever I see such blind devotion to these make believe conspiracy fables despite their repetitively being shown to be false, it tells me that the desire to learn the facts behind the 9/11 attack has nothing to do with their motives. It's out of such an intense emotional attachment to these conspiracies to the point where they actually want them to be true. You have not exactly shown this to be incorrect, dude.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
It's out of such an intense emotional attachment to these conspiracies to the point where they actually want them to be true.

Kinda like the "intense emotional attachment" that brings you back to this forum everyday to discourage any "questioning" of the official conspiracy theory.

Because only the "official conspiracy theory" can be true, right G.O.D..

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
From what I have seen, read, learned, and been told, no plane hit the Pentagon, it was a missle.
The damage to the building, and the grounds does not appear to be from any aircraft. There is no debris, and the tapes from surrounding businesses have been destroyed. I was also told that flight 77 was grounded in Cleveland, and those passengers were then boarded on another plane and sunk in the Atlantic Ocean.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Justice4Jack]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Justice4Jack

From what I have seen, read, learned...

What you have "seen, read and learned" came from the same unreliable 'conspiracy' sites that continually spew that garbage, rather than actual facts.

BECAUSE< not one thing in what you typed, (guessing from what you've "read") is correct.

I suggest a more thorough attempt at more "seeing, reading and learning" from reputable sources. Go deeper in your Internet Search Engine lists...or, just surf around on ATS, here. There is PLENTY of good, factual information (once you cull out the nonsense).

[edit on 24 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Justice4Jack

From what I have seen, read, learned...

What you have "seen, read and learned" came from the same unreliable 'conspiracy' sites that continually spew that garbage, rather than actual facts.

BECAUSE< not one thing in what you typed, (guessing from what you've "read") is correct.

I suggest a more thorough attempt at more "seeing, reading and learning" from reputable sources. Go deeper in your Internet Search Engine lists...or, just surf around on ATS, here. There is PLENTY of good, factual information (once you cull out the nonsense).

[edit on 24 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

Thank you, we are all entitled to our own opinions.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join