It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida Warns of New Attacks Deadlier Than Before

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Al-Qaeda doesn't exist in the capacity the mainstream media portrays it.

I don't know if they exist at all, in any capacity to do harm on a large scale. Our own government radicalized muslims to become Hamas and Al-Qaeda. We are probably still radicalizing them against our own country, for the furthering of the NWO agenda. Opinions may vary...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to [url= by tooo many pills[/url]

thats because adam gadahn is a jew.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
This guy almost had me believing that Al Qaeda was an actual Muslim organization until I saw Donald Rumsfeld open the door in the background and ask “is he done” on video #2 at 3:26 into it.
Seriously though folks the real terrorists are rattling the saber a lot as of late.
Blackjack 21! Not 22.
But seriously though this guy almost had me believing he was a Muslim, he says those words so perfectly al kuwahida lol good show.
Something's about to happen.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
They're getting desperate again if they are getting ol' Adam Pearlman to knock up a couple of videos.

Be afraid...be very afraid!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
is there any truth in what this guy claims...or is he pulling stuff out of his ass?

Part 1

04:20 "...incapable of keeping intruders out of his own executive mansion..."

04:45 "...spy bureau agents so inept they cant even protect their own clandestine opearting bases from infiltration by martyrs..."

-add-

done watching at last. this guy should know that usa and its allies will never bow down to their demands. it will never happen.

[edit on 21/6/10 by FuGGer]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
More likely the C(aught) I(n the) A(ct) lads and war criminals in dizzy city / isreal
Attempting to get their puppet back on its strings..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join