It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida Warns of New Attacks Deadlier Than Before

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Al-Qaida Warns of New Attacks Deadlier Than Before

www.newsmax.com

Al-Qaida's U.S.-born spokesman warned President Barack Obama Sunday that the militant group may launch new attacks that would kill more Americans than previous ones.

In a taunting, 24 minute message that dwelled on Obama's setbacks, including the loss of Massachusetts Senate seat to the Republicans, Adam Gadahn set out al-Qaida's conditions for peace with the U.S., including cutting support for Israel and withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This seemed more like a personal attack on Obama, rather than a damning threat against America, IMO. Anyway, He is saying that they are planning an even more deadly attack than any previous attacks. Do you guys believe this to be the case? Do you believe that this message even came from Al Qaeda, or Adam Gadahn? Could it have come from some CIA stooge?

What do other ATS members think? Should we be worried about attacks from Al Qaeda, our own government or both? I think that alot of these "Al Qaeda messages are created by, maybe the CIA, to keep the big bad boogy man constantly on our minds though I'm not so sure about Adam Gadhan. With Adam Gadahn, I tend to believe that he is the real deal, a loony. I don't think that he is tied in with the Al Qaeda that we're used to, Bin Laden's Al Qaeda. I'm sure the info around him is spun around to make him seem as scary as possible.

Here is the video of his announcement: www.liveleak.com...

Or youtube (parts 1 through 3):

--airspoon

www.newsmax.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 20-6-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Looks like another threat from Adam Gadahn. How many videos are of him making threats? Let's see what happens in the coming days? If nothing happens then I will give President Obama a sucker.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Adam Gadahn... ahahahahaha Great joke OP.

And tomorrow is Operation Blackjack... coincidence?

I hope it is otherwise nukes are gonna go boom.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
And bin Laden is alive in Iran, eh? Interesting how the hornet's nest is stirring....

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Osama Bin Laden is in Iran? Were we finally able to locate him with his CIA badge? If only people could see what happens behind closed doors at the White House.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
So, I'll take that as Adam Gadhan being fake to you guys?

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I can not speak for others. But here's a video from youtube.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Surely, Al-qeada could have picked somebody who looked more menacing.

This guy just doesn't look the part.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Yes. They brought him out of cryogenic sleep and reported that just this week. And warships are moving into the Persian Gulf too. Weeee.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

He did say Obama must change "Today" or attacks will be done. Yeah all this stuff is lining up. And that Adam guy lives in the USA. You cannot live in a foreign country without developing an accent. His accent is contrived.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Of course you can live in a foreign country without developing an accent. I have lived in a foreign country and I never got an accent. I grew up in New Orleans and never even got the Nawlins accent. An accent can't always tell you where someone is.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Surely, Al-qeada could have picked somebody who looked more menacing.

This guy just doesn't look the part.

I would have to agree with that.
He looks more like a cross between
a Subway Restaurant Employee and
Sponge Bob. Not too convincing
at all.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by Vitchilo

He did say Obama must change "Today" or attacks will be done.

Bah, the video is about 6 months old, so that "Today", was 6 months ago.

He talks about the Democrats loosing Mass Senate seat to Scott Brown in Jan., and the State of the Nation Address. No current events.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
oops forgot to mention

don't forget 10 Afghani AWOL soldiers
still out there and a warning from an Al
Queda wanna-be makes for a good
"I told you so" after the fact.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I'm sitting here envisioning the checklist the CIA must use for times like this...

1. Spread rumor that bin Laden is alive. Check

2. Hire camera crew and prep terrorist lair set. Check

3. Hire actor with convincing accent. Check

4. Release video. Check

5. ...

I mean I know there are patterns everywhere in life, but this is bordering on some sort of crazy time fissure deja vu thing. I may be losing my mind. LOL

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Ooops..thanks...I forgot that.

5. Release story on 17 AWOL Afghani airmen from USAFB in Texas from 6 months to two years after the fact.

6. ...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
He is an awful voice actor. The CIA is terrible with coming up with anything believable.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This guy again? I thought they caught him in some Pakistani backwater a few months back? Well, just as that story proved to be false, but so is this so called Al-Qaeda operative. He is supposed to give me the chills and quiver at his latest diatribe, about this, that, and everything else? Please go back to what ever cavernous hole you emerged from, because no one is listening to your garbage anymore!

Plus, for his acting talents he ought to get the Razzie Award. What no thunderous remarks and theatrics? Just a useless monologue of nonsense and baseless threats? You and your goon's two minutes of fame are long past over, and maybe it is time to turn yourselves in or go back into your caves? Just my two-cents on this quasi fanatical shill Adam Gadahn. If this guy gets picked up, he is going to be screaming for momma. Go back to World of Warcraft or Dungeons and Dragons, because he is wasting his time.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I'd say he looks more like Seth Rogan or Dick Cheney's evil Muslim son.

So, is Adam Gadahn Al-Qaida's official spokesperson to Americans?

I don't really know what to make of him. I honestly don't believe a word he says like a bad actor. It seems kind of risky for the most wanted terrorist organization in the world to give confidential "Jihad" information against the man's former country.

I'd say he is more likely to be devious, undercover CIA agent than Al-Qaida's new talking head. That would be like Obama hiring Bin Laden as his Secretary of Defense.

Why would Al-Qaida accept and trust this man with their incendiary plans against the U.S. unless they were a made up organization following a Hollywood script?

Hell, he is probably running the organization for them now. He sure is doing a good job running the "Muslim Mafia" so we have the justification to ransack their country with the misuse of our tax payer dollars. Now that has deceptive CIA ploy and Hollywood movie rewritten all over it.

Are we the Protagonist or the Antagonist in this script? Oh, it doesn’t matter the sheeple love the story, and will buy it on Blu-Ray when it comes out.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by tooo many pills]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join