It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~COUNTDOwN to operation Black Jack ****

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Big $ big $ no whammy no whammy STOP! whammy

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Great. Create one more reason that ATS should NOT be considered a legitimate forum.

Please post more "I can't explain this star" or "Countdown to Blackjack" thread in case we haven't already lost all credibility.

This used to be such a helpful and thought-provoking site; now it is a soap opera.

jw

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

I'm not even going to waste an "edit" entry, make that a self-aggrandizing, narcissist's site,

jw

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kngspde
The slideshow (correct me if i'm wrong) refer to:

LA, NYC, Portland, DC, London, Mexico, Toronto having nukes go off. I may have missed one but idk.

Being it was the weekend today, Monday the 21st could be a 'revealing' day...or not. Either way, am not holding my breath either. Same old daily activities.

Same here. I'll wake up in the morning and decide if I need to go cut some firewood, or check and see if I'm still alive.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Um, yeah, I don't believe in this anymore than the next guy, but the original prediction date was the 23rd, not the 21st. On the 24th, I'll be gloating like everybody else (not really; when you've seen hundreds of failed predictions, gloating becomes tiresome and boring), but at least wait until the entire date-range is done before you start.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Yawn
Wake me up when it is over

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
breply to post by Sth Hemisphere

It's over.

Let the gloating commence.

As for me, I hear that there's a massive hurricane heading for the Gulf on July 4th, 2010, named Hurricane Cameron, that will do billions of dollars of damage to the Gulf states and kill millions of people. Therefore, I will now spend my time reading various threads on ATS for hours at a time and stress out over nothing. ¬_¬

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join