It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Name of the Star is Wormwood

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
BPs logo looks like a sunflower glowing with nuclear radiation

Now everyones heard of sunflower oil

Well the sun makes radiation from nuclear fusion

natural petroleum and gas can be deadly to life

and It says a third of THE waters

NOT a third of ALL WATERS

Its filling a third of that specific body of water with sorrow and death

It could be about the GoM.

And theres another 11 in 8:11

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Nogard2012]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Those who were behind the planning "fell from heaven" through geneology,generations, the cosmic molecules that make the beings that acted on the plans to decide to drill the oil at that specific point with their intentions and specific actions.

You have to "put the pieces of the puzzle together" to get the symbolisms.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by problemsolvr]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
It looks more like a sunflower to me;
And I dont think the bible is a good source for predictions about the future....

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Y2Zgt
I call Bull on this one. If anything it's a small coincidence. No prophecy in the Bible has ever came true. The bible has been "debunked" time and time again You are just looking for an excuse to convert people. Religious groups love disasters like this!

That has GOT to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life, EVERY prophecy in the bible has come true and is coming true as we speak, just look at Israel! It's all in front of your eyes, if you're too blind to see it then I feel sorry for you.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Can we at least suggest that maybe the bible just might be right.

Ats certainly does not think outside of the box. for people who believe in the silliest things

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
DOuble post

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Jordan River]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Nogard2012

It could be that 1/3 of the British Petroleum planner's bodies diet is corruption, as they are not vegetarians themselves, (they take life of creation to try to make order (they eat flesh, this is chaotic acting of life, not order of life ). This is not order out of chaos, it is chaos out of order. Therefore breaking the original covenant that is in the scriptures and the bible that some forces do not want humans to know of. Many are deceived, many hypocrites are in power because they are used as pawns because they do not know the truth, they know distorted reality.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I love absinthe and its pretty much all I drink. My fav. but expensive

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

How about the fact that Artemisia absinthium (wormwood) looks nothing like what the OP is attempting to portray.

The image posted is misleading because it has been cropped from a larger, more detailed image, namely THIS ONE.

Also, the OP failed to provide the full description of the leaves.

The leaves are spirally arranged, greenish-grey above and white below, covered with silky silvery-white trichomes, and bearing minute oil-producing glands; the basal leaves are up to 25 cm long, bipinnate to tripinnate with long petioles, with the cauline leaves (those on the stem) smaller, 5-10 cm long, less divided, and with short petioles; the uppermost leaves can be both simple and sessile (without a petiole).

The key words here are bipinnate and tripinnate, meaning the leaves are subdivided as they extend.

There is absolutely NO SIMILARITIES.

EDIT: Just re-read the OP, it seems he is calling the cropped image a flower. It is not a flower, it is young growth on the plant.

The FLOWER of the woomwood plant looks nothing like the the BP logo (see image above) at all.

20 flags for this?!

A new low for ATS.

[edit on 20/6/10 by Chadwickus]

For once I agree with you!

I am a believer Nemesis is wormwood not some lousy oil leak.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
for all i know maybe "The Powers That Buy .. uh BE" are just creating the scenarios necessary to form a coalition and permanent agreement and end to conflicts between the sith lords and the jedi high councils...

for all i know,
ET

still like this thread, and alot of what ATSwers ... uh .. ATSers have to share.

thanks

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
One of my Christian friends on here and I were privately discussing the possibility of the disaster being Wormwood mentioned in the Bible.

Interesting indeed. However, although everything at face value does seem to fit the BP spill, I don't see how it 'came from the heavens.' Wormwood prophesied in Revelation seems to be a meteor of some sort or at least something that comes from the sky.

BUT... review the verse directly preceding the Wormwood passage (As in, another event that affects the oceans but is not related to Wormwood):

The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

Revelation 8:8-9. So that is a separate event THEN in verses 10-11, the wormwood event occurs.

CLICK HERE for the full context.

Is it possible John interpreted his vision as a 'great mountain' that was 'all ablaze' as the oil rig that broke out into explosions before sinking into the sea and then leaking 'blood' [red oil] into the waters?

Something to chew on.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

No, it's not. The Russian word for wormwood is "polin' (POH-lihn)", or полынь. The word "chernyobel", which I assume you actually meant to be "chernobyl" means "black grass", with the root "chyorni" meaning "black". [/quote

You are right...

Wormwood is Ukrainian, btw.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

If you think of the past actions that are forgotten, and some forces outside of human comprehension know, and they know that humans are repeating the same patterns, Then, they could influence us to know better by hinting using symbolism (there are protagonists and antagonists), you have to think of causality and causation/cause and effect, This current event action could be hinting that something could happen if certain actions are not done correctly.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

Is it possible John interpreted his vision as a 'great mountain' that was 'all ablaze' as the oil rig that broke out into explosions before sinking into the sea and then leaking 'blood' [red oil] into the waters?

Something to chew on.

I disagree. I'm pretty sure an astroid would explain a mountain. We all know that an astroid is coming close to earth in a few years. Have we forgotten about that? anyone?

But I do think that wormwood and the oil spill may have something to do. Most of my friends aren't talking to me

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by problemsolvr
reply to post by Phenomium

Those who were behind the planning "fell from heaven" through geneology,generations, the cosmic molecules that make the beings that acted on the plans to decide to drill the oil at that specific point with their intentions and specific actions.

You have to "put the pieces of the puzzle together" to get the symbolisms.

WTF are you smoking? Put it down, it's just not healthy.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
If you had read the previous passages of Revalations then you wouldn't have made this post. The event mentioned cannot happen until the things from Revalations 6 happen. So I say bull.

Rev.6 [1] And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. [2] And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. [3] And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. [4] And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. [5] And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. [6] And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine. [7] And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. [8] And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. [9] And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: [10] And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? [11] And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled. [12] And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; [13] And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. [14] And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. [15] And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; [16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: [17] For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Rev.7

[1] And after these things I saw...

Wormwood doesn't happen until Rev. 8. Also, I don't thhink the Gulf is 1/3 of the sea...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
That is why i think a Astroid would do the trick.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
DOuble post

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Jordan River]

you got a star for that post?

some ATSers ...

i give ya another star, but apparently i can only give ya one!

i do take this thread seriously, just from a comedic point of view is all.

perhaps we who are judging and INTERPRETTING for ourselves the information and what it really means logically .... when we start elliminating the possibilities, and the opinions of emotions..

here are some of my thoughts on what is interpretting the information, determining for us what the symbolgy means, or why we think it may be important...

take a look at the definition of super-ego
take a look at the definition of ego

are you currently participating in and/or any institutions that are proving through their actions and behaviors that they are against super-ego and or ego?

are you at war with your super ego?
are you at war with your ego?

why is the ID, by definition: all that derives from dna instincts, and TOTALLY UNCONSCIOUS???

while the egos and super-egos are distracted, and the rest is "totally unconscious"....

uh... umm....

then who is steering the ship?

who pressed the autopilot and self destruct buttons at the same time???

those same opinions of emotions which are responsible for the construction of language, verbal autopilot.

i'm not sure apathy exists, and i'm not sure i need to experience it for myself. not so much a chaos theory supporter myself, rather a reminder to not take as absolute one possible interpretation of the information over all others, but...

i could be wrong in my assesment of the information available to me,
ET

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

It's possible. Like I said- something to chew on. Not anything I'm asserting as fact. Wormwood CLEARLY comes from the sky so I do not see how it could be the BP disaster. I actually feel WM is the astroid/meteor. Also, WM clearly affects rivers and streams while the previous event affects the ocean- which BP does. So I do not feel it is WM.

I'm not really sure if the BP disaster is even the preceding verse but it is at least more fitting than WM.

What I feel is a bit more possible as being the preceding verse is the mountain in West Africa that is sitting rather precariously. Experts predicted it would fall from the coast and into the ocean one day which would result in similar effects prophesied in Revelation.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
[

I am giving you a star for your quarky sense of humor. I do believe maybe we are looking into too deep. Although most things do need to look deeper. But I believe its a trip for the soul to journey to find the answer.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join