It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave correction official topic- Shift of 7 months back, November 14 2010 importance

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
But there is a difference in being naive and believing everything you hear and accepting everything as truth. When someone says they are famous (not saying any names), they will usually try to do more of what they did to attain more fame.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Wrong]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
As well, when someone does not get something right, then they are wrong. All they have to say is "I was wrong, I will try to see why I got it wrong and correct in the future." That's not the case with a certain someone. It is always something that TWZ did and it will of course be months off. If you like to be knowledable about things in the future go listen to Edgar Cayce....oh wait...nothing he said came true. Blossom Goodchild...oh wait. I guess this field is filled with so much misinformation.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrong

This is what happens when you point out that something doesn't happen...but back to the point, no terrorist attacks have occured yet, we still have over 24 hours until we can put this guess/prediction/whatever to rest.

Can you stop talking, and come back in 24?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrong

1d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance permission from The Above Network, LLC). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

I have alerted the mods.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Thanks. Anyway when I pointed out this same thing in the other forum they banned me out.
Whatever. I never liked so much being in it.

I hope my honesty in here won't make me banned if wrong. This is the only website I care for...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
another thread that makes me embarrassed that I am even reading this board

follow my logic, if you cant understand it, well, Houston you have a problem

a) somebody does a prediction: " something bad is going to happen! monstrous!! "
b) something happens

but

off course something happened, every month, every freaking day, something bad happens, just pick whatever you want and put in a context to fit your agenda

added later: this is not a global event, like the OP predicted, asia, south america, africa, ocenia, most europe doesnt care, actually, most doesnt even know about this american oil spill, so please, dont tell me that this is a GLOBAL EVENT

people here need to wake up, these kind of prediction are a tool used by charlatans, they are so generic, but SO FREAKING GENERIC, that they will always have something to say, ALWAYS, BECAUSE THERE ARE ALWAYS SOMETHING BAD HAPPENING

I prefer to not post in this thread again, I really dont believe anyone can answer me that, because thats the truth ...

[edit on 21/6/10 by Faiol]

I completely agree. If there "is" an event, then they say that the graph "predicted" something, but it's always in hindsight. If nothing "big" happens, then they say that sometimes something "big" did happen (like a decision) but its effect hasn't manifested yet. Even still if dots can't be connected, then they just say that there needs to be a "shift" in the time table.

GARBAGE!

This is such non-sense. They just twist the rules to fit the news. When something catastrophic happens, they go dig up their little program and stare at the graphs until they figure out a peak or dip that "means something."

Give me a break!

What's next, personal fortune telling? Setting up a 900 line to predict events for people? I think there might be a market for it right here on ATS actually!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I can't believe how people can believe this guy.

www.abovetopsecret.com... look at this thread by Zagari

May 2010 will be known for the " May minor revolutions " that will occur in Europe.
a series of political upheavals throughout the European continent, a revolutionary wave that will start in Central Europe and spread in the rest of Europe.

For Italy this will occur in Piedmont, Lombardia and Sicily.
It will occur in Italy, France, Germany, Denmark, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Romania

Oh, nothing happened.

Also, imho your June 23 will be false. Nothing will happen.

Or this thread, full of false prophecies:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nothing happened.

April 19- 22 2010 - You were right, the oil spill, but still not the exact date.

June 14- 24 2010 - Big river flood, possibly Mississippi

A period of 10 days. Something happened in Brazil, but still a big amount of false prophecies. And should it be callen big? Anyway, If I predict something for every month with this strategy, I can get often true. You failed too much. I don't want to believe you.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by JBTU2]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBTU2
I can't believe how people can believe this guy.

www.abovetopsecret.com... look at this thread by Zahari

May 2010 will be known for the " May minor revolutions " that will occur in Europe.
a series of political upheavals throughout the European continent, a revolutionary wave that will start in Central Europe and spread in the rest of Europe.

For Italy this will occur in Piedmont, Lombardia and Sicily.
It will occur in Italy, France, Germany, Denmark, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Romania

Oh, nothing happened.

Also, imho your June 23 will be false. Nothing will happen.

Or this thread, full of false prophecies:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nothing happened.

April 19- 22 2010 - You were right, the oil spill, but still not the exact date.

June 14- 24 2010 - Big river flood, possibly Mississippi

A period of 10 days. Something happened in Brazil, but still a big amount of false prophecies. And should it be callen big? Anyway, If I predict something for every month with this strategy, I can get often true. You failed too much. I don't want to believe you.

That's what he was posting in the other forums...so he was posting all that here too? I smell an alert coming. Everything you say is correct. I've been sayign that and some people don't like that.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by Point of No Return

Thanks. Anyway when I pointed out this same thing in the other forum they banned me out.
Whatever. I never liked so much being in it.

I hope my honesty in here won't make me banned if wrong. This is the only website I care for...

You didn't get banned for being wrong, you got banned for flaming and attacking.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrong

Expect the same, you joined here only to attack this member.

Why not wait one 24 hour period for the OP to prove himself wrong?

Is it ego?

We certainly don't need you here on ATS to make up our minds for us.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by Wrong

Expect the same, you joined here only to attack this member.

Why not wait one 24 hour period for the OP to prove himself wrong?

Is it ego?

We certainly don't need you here on ATS to make up our minds for us.

He's been wrong on multiple predictions as others have pointed out. Bigotness is the reason I stayed away from creating a username on this forum but when something ridiculous happens, I want to respond to that.

Edit: I don't have to wait 24 hrs, he said they were goign to happen today or tomorrow at specific times. Since those times have passed for today, we shall see what tomorrow brings.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
When I was posting my other predictions I was still using the original graph. The thing that convinced me that my correction theory was something good was the event of April 20 and when I read topics that made me understand how massive it was and how can be a event that starts maximum novelty.

( Given my busy life and the fact that in Italy the topic is not popular at all, only in late May I realized how massive was the event ).

Than, if you don't believe me, I don't care a little bit about it. I won't flame anyone on ats, neither I will continue using Timewave Zero method or my correction theory if June 23- July 3 event won't come right.

Is it honest enough? I say clearly what I'm going to do. I want to make you understand that I simply shared my research with you guys, and I DIDN'T CALL FOR ANY FOLLOWER, you did it on your own and decided on your own to read this topic and say it may be something to follow.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Thank you. So far, nothing has happened unless you call judges blocking a moratorium on drilling big.

Also, Point of No Return, why do you have almost -1000 points?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrong

Stay on topic.

I don't I think I owe any explanations to 1 day old members.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrong
But there is a difference in being naive and believing everything you hear and accepting everything as truth. When someone says they are famous (not saying any names), they will usually try to do more of what they did to attain more fame.

I don't like how you are calling me naive and saying I take everything as truth....not really advisable to make such assumptions when I never made such a leap with anything I said....in fact I talked about how it could easily be either....I don't care who the OP is (no offense meant) but rather simply the content of the post...its interesting and something that I am simply putting my attention on since it deals with today/tomorrow.

Its a thread of a prediction...you obviously don't believe it or anything and at this point are simply vying for dominance as the "right" party...so why not bugger off and go somewhere else....instead of wasting your time just bashing everyone...

If it doesn't come true so what..no skin of anyone's back...he thought he had something and he tried to make it public knowledge...like I said earlier...I would rather have something like this and him be wrong then to have no knowledge of something that does happen.

Just remember it's a PREDICTION....don't recall the OP saying he is a prophet of sorts and claiming any 100% event happening...its speculation based on patterns and data...get over it.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrong
Thank you. So far, nothing has happened unless you call judges blocking a moratorium on drilling big.

Also, Point of No Return, why do you have almost -1000 points?

I am not trying to interject into business thats not my own...but considering you made an account just to post on this thread what makes you think you hold more weight then someone with -1000 points?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dennislp3
I don't like how you are calling me naive and saying I take everything as truth....not really advisable to make such assumptions when I never made such a leap with anything I said....in fact I talked about how it could easily be either....I don't care who the OP is (no offense meant) but rather simply the content of the post...its interesting and something that I am simply putting my attention on since it deals with today/tomorrow.

Its a thread of a prediction...you obviously don't believe it or anything and at this point are simply vying for dominance as the "right" party...so why not bugger off and go somewhere else....instead of wasting your time just bashing everyone...

If it doesn't come true so what..no skin of anyone's back...he thought he had something and he tried to make it public knowledge...like I said earlier...I would rather have something like this and him be wrong then to have no knowledge of something that does happen.

Just remember it's a PREDICTION....don't recall the OP saying he is a prophet of sorts and claiming any 100% event happening...its speculation based on patterns and data...get over it.

I was making a point not directed at you but that is besides the point. It's a controversial idea so you have to be prepared for the other side to comment. I'm allowed to comment even if my views on the topic differ than yours.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dennislp3

I am not trying to interject into business thats not my own...but considering you made an account just to post on this thread what makes you think you hold more weight then someone with -1000 points?

Just wondering? I am allowed to wonder...guess someone does like to follow their own logic huh...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Yes....but its not relevant to the thread at all...so if you really wonder...PM him or something...that or expect someone like me to make a point of it out of curiosity and a small amount of irritation....simply because it looks like a jab more then a legitimate question given the circumstances

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Dennislp3]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Wasn't TWZ created by someone on meth/acid/'___'? Wouldn't that take away any credibility it has/had?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join