It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave correction official topic- Shift of 7 months back, November 14 2010 importance

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Great work on predicting a major event. Looks like you called it on the 17th. Thought this post in another ATS thread was interesting. MaxBlack predicted April 19th as well, but a couple weeks earlier than you. What's curious is that according to his post it relates to something going on today (June 21st). Not sure how the two outlooks are connected as I'm not sure he's using timewave.

Originally posted by MaxBlack
It would not surprise me to have something happen beginning on April 19th and building up to some major action like war with Iran beginning on June 21-22. If most will remember, it took a while after 911 before we went into Iraq. There was a period of build up and I believe we may have the build up stemming from April 19th to June 21 when the SHTF. While this scenario is more than possible, it is time to begin remembering their dates and their use of the occult to give their evil actions a measure of success.

Time will tell, because I went ahead and noted the dates just in case, because last time I tried to follow Operation Black Jack I was really left feeling as if we had been played for fools.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up. I for one think we are in for a very busy and a very tumultuous period of activity which will begin to unfold on April 19th.. Stay alert because when it starts happening it will be happening fast. This is why if you haven't prepared for the worst, then you might find yourself one day realizing that the worst has arrived and you, and the fact that you never took the time to prepare for the worst means you must deal with the worst at a time when things are going to be insane.

This is why preparing for an impending period of uncertainty is really a smart thing to do because having it and not needing it is better than needing it and not having any way to get it. Just food for thought.

Thanks for the posting.

Source of post

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I noticed that reply too, I already read it in the past. Its cool. Maybe its significant for what concerns Operation Blackjack.

I do believe its possible that Deepwater disaster was a major distraction event to work for last preparations for attack.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
What surprises me is that I posted same April third week prediction on another forum and they not only never accepted or said Deepwater Oil Spill was a significant event at all, they also said my prediction was false, not enough and all a coincidence ( that entire forum doesn't comprehend Timewave Zero at all ) and I became the clown of that forum for this prediction while in here I'm becoming famous...
Its ironic...

Its also ironic if something huge and different from Blackjack happens on June 23 because on that forum I made a research thread about Operation Blackjack that made me sink into criticism by those scientifical sceptics.
So, if Blackjack doesn't happens, I promised to leave that forum for too much criticism but here who knows what will happen.

Imagine if both happen. Both Blackjack and another very significant colossal event.

Its also ironic that in that forum everything about Timewave is immediately called fail ( they don't know a thing about Timewave Zero ) and in here is a big success as a theory.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Odd how that happens, huh? King in one universe while being spat on in another. It's a big virtual world, but I'm not sure how you can find the time to exist in both. I'm guessing you're young and still have your "time"....enjoy it while it lasts. My advice, ditch the other forum now. Devote that extra time to research for ATS content.

Myself, been back and fourth on the whole timewave theory. I mean, the guy that created it did so under heavy psychedelic plants. But, then a few what I would call signs (seeing 11:11 3 times in 2 days) caught my attention in the days leading up to May 6th. Not having the luxury to research day to day has it's drawbacks so when I notice the signs getting intense I take some time to look around. Didn't have to go far when I ran across the TW2010 video posted everywhere. As I was watching it to refresh my memory on how 2010 looks the stock market starts to take a dive and the "flash" crash happened before my eyes while seeing the huge shift of enlightenment on May 6th come into the picture at the same time. Lets just say my interests were peaked. I've got a close eye on what happens this week and July 7th-11th. If things fall the way some signs are pointing to, I'll be convinced and ultimately forced to put more personal resources into the subject.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
What surprises me is that I posted same April third week prediction on another forum and they not only never accepted or said Deepwater Oil Spill was a significant event at all, they also said my prediction was false, not enough and all a coincidence ( that entire forum doesn't comprehend Timewave Zero at all ) and I became the clown of that forum for this prediction while in here I'm becoming famous...
Its ironic...

Its also ironic if something huge and different from Blackjack happens on June 23 because on that forum I made a research thread about Operation Blackjack that made me sink into criticism by those scientifical sceptics.
So, if Blackjack doesn't happens, I promised to leave that forum for too much criticism but here who knows what will happen.

Imagine if both happen. Both Blackjack and another very significant colossal event.

Its also ironic that in that forum everything about Timewave is immediately called fail ( they don't know a thing about Timewave Zero ) and in here is a big success as a theory.

There are alot of naive people on ATS, including my self for that matter, that's probably why you're becoming famous.

Not saying that i don't believe your prediction here. I do have a strong feeling that something is going to happen, there are alot of signs pointing towards it after all. But who knows, predictions rarely comes true here on ATS. Maybe your 20th April prediction was just pure luck!!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Absolutly amazing! S&F I have my gear packed and the Wife and Son will be ready by tomorrow. I hope nothing happens but if it does I hope we are all ready to go!

Be Prepared!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Man i'm flying that day.......
Why do i read these threads.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Man, this is so confusing.

If everything is out of whack by 25-29 days, can't someone reprogram the application so that it lines it up to your theory?

And whilst they're at it can they reprogram it so that it actually shows dates and not loads of 0's and 1's? Then some of us Timewave n00bs might actually be able to decipher points in time and their correlations to the graph.

The first post in this thread is really hard to follow, let alone the Timewave Zero theory itself

[edit on 21-6-2010 by markymint]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by definity

do people here realize that the timewave theory was invented by a heavy drug user while on '___' and Mushrooms?

Thus the ability to often see more of reality.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

do people here realize that the timewave theory was invented by a heavy drug user while on '___' and Mushrooms?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladywhy

Ketamine isn't too bad for seeing reality, either

And I know this is OT, but I am still convinced they made shrooms A class in the UK because they knew how well you can resonate with the earth around you when you do them.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Very sad that you get you news from such an outright racist site. Quite sad that you believe anything you even read there.

reply to post by Zagari

Very good post, will be keeping my eyes peeled...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Zagari -

Just had a thought... do you think the time wave theory is off because of the precession of the earth?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Practical Prodigy

reply to post by Julie Washington

Very sad that you get you news from such an outright racist site. Quite sad that you believe anything you even read there.

reply to post by Zagari

Very good post, will be keeping my eyes peeled...

Oh.. take a chill pill. Who says I believe everything I read. I think you assume to much...and you know what happens when you do that...

A racist site? Where does that come from? I can find plenty of sites that talk about the dam cracking news.

Also thanks for adding me as a foe, I take that as a compliment.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Julie Washington]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I have been trying to explane this timewave theory to some friends but they find it hard to follow. Can anyone out there post a graph for this time period we are talking about?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint

Originally posted by ladywhy

you can resonate with the earth around you when you do them.

Yep. The mystic/mathematician Ouspensky waxes reams about this.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

interesting theory op. lets see if your peaks for june and july deliver something globally significant.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
when I was at MSU working on my masters in electrical engineering I had a professor who done a lot of study on time line theory and he was real good at predicting things using the graph,, so there is something to it,, what,, is still in question to me,, but Einstein believed in it and used it as well

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

So, you predict this in your OP:

POSSIBLE EVENTS JUNE 23:
- China or Usa dam collapse with huge consequences

Guess what: C hina dam collapse (sorry it's in dutch).
-70.000 people evacuated after dam collapse in China last night.
-199 people dead, 120 missing
-1,7 million people left their homes
-3.500.000.000 € damage.

You took quite an accurate shot there...

[edit on 22/6/10 by Movhisattva]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join