It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave correction official topic- Shift of 7 months back, November 14 2010 importance

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Curious that around the time that Timewave Mini Zero Cycle started again, Cern made those big bangs or something like that, right?

Anyway, as you will see, November 14-15 2010 is ONLY the beginning of what will be more clear around January 17 2011.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
i guess we will see. so far all the predictions for november have been a huge bust... i will say 99.9% nothen major will happen on those days. and you can take that to the bank.

Timewave was made up by crack pot '___' users with an end date of 12-21-2012. why is that the end date... because the mayan calinder starts over...... come one people, stop beliven this bull poop.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Actually the real end date was November 16 2012...Than mathematical corrections allowed the graph to end on December 21 2012.
And, McKenna was helped by non-drug users to develop Timewave Zero, of course he didn't designed the graph, he only did the theory.

I will give some hope toward this until January 17 2011.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I'm not seeing some obvious signs that either yesterday or today is the massive falling off point. I know people will point to Mr. Pres' Asian trip and the tension with trade, but I'm not sure the general population would ever be that concerned.

I'll keep my ear to the rail today.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
People should watch the news on November 19- 21 2010. 17 dates of the 65 dates that I found out about Timewave ( historical dates on the graph, I made the research ) were indicating a date 7 days before the big historical event.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Okay so I admit, I have been up all night reading this forum again. I appreciate you trying to accurately predict future events with TWZ and encourage you to keep trying and ignore the trolls. People don't understand that yeah, stuff happens ALL THE TIME.. because it's all looping over and over.. admit it

Not all predictions will be correct, duh. Give the guy some credit though for actually getting some stuff accurate.

Some misinformation.

McKenna made TWZ after "Aliens" gave him the steps over several '___' trips (most likely while on mushrooms or '___' also, but these drugs just make the '___' experience last longer) and these aliens are just him talking to himself (in a dream-like world). But without them, he probably never would have been able to code it. Don't believe me? Google his name and watch the MANY videos of him talking about '___' and TWZ, if you can stand his voice.

A little OT but, I read some thread about faeries or elves in nature, if you believe in these or have seen one of these, maybe they really do exist because a '___' trip will bring you to "another dimension" with Mechanical Elves. McKenna talks about them a lot actually and they sound very similar with what I read on here.

36 hrs no sleep and im out of this thread!
edit on 31-12-2010 by christoph because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join