It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave correction official topic- Shift of 7 months back, November 14 2010 importance

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Maybe is linked to it, Italian ex- president just died today...

The TENSION POINT may be around SEPTEMBER 1- 4 too...

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
The days of April 19- 22 WERE NOT CHOSEN CASUALLY by me...

I'm a Timewave researcher since the Evasius thread appeared on here on June 16 2009...
I studied the graph for ENTIRE MONTHS NO STOP, and I noticed mistakes in the graph...
The graph shown by Evasius according to my research is to be corrected because historical events occur 25 to 29 days BEFORE predicted.
( In fact, I created a thread on another forum about future historical repetition in 2009 and they told me I was off by a month ).

Now, I think there is a mini cycle shown correctly by original graph that explains Deepwater disaster. I noticed there is a thread in here explaining how this disaster is so similar to Ixtoc oil spill.
Well, you guys have to know that the point of June 1979 had same graph of April third week of 2010...

According to this mini cycle, we are going to see very soon 1980-2010 EVENTS, most of them to be repeated, so in the negative part, we will see again :
- Chernobyl
- Dona Paz ship collapse/collision
- 1989 revolutions and Germany kind of thing
- Tienamnen square events
- 1993 New York attack
- Princess Diana death kind of event
- Lewinski scandal kind of event
- Italy riots like in Geneva G8
- 9/11 events
- Sars
- Aids
- December 26 2004 quake and tsunamis
- Katrina
- Cern updates
- Australia bushfires
- Swine Flu story
- Huge celebrity death event
- Deepwater disaster updates/repetition
- Iceland eruption
- What happens in June repeated
and other events ALL OF THEM REPEATED THIS YEAR GUYS

November 14 2010 represents a sort of GATE between 2010 and 2012...
November 14 2010 is a major convergence point where a MINOR END DATE EVENT HAPPENS.

Now the graph is repeating 1850s decade events...1859 solar storm comes on JULY 5.
Than its time for repetition of Usa Civil War by July 2010...

This to make you return to one of my old posts...
See Chernobyl danger, the Dona Paz/ Exxon Valdez ship sinking and December 26 2004 and see August 2010...India and Pakistan situation too...And the Indian ship sinking...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I'm a Timewave researcher since the Evasius thread appeared on here on June 16 2009...
I studied the graph for ENTIRE MONTHS NO STOP, and I noticed mistakes in the graph...
The graph shown by Evasius according to my research is to be corrected because historical events occur 25 to 29 days BEFORE predicted.
( In fact, I created a thread on another forum about future historical repetition in 2009 and they told me I was off by a month ).

Now, I think there is a mini cycle shown correctly by original graph that explains Deepwater disaster. I noticed there is a thread in here explaining how this disaster is so similar to Ixtoc oil spill.
Well, you guys have to know that the point of June 1979 had same graph of April third week of 2010...

According to this mini cycle, we are going to see very soon 1980-2010 EVENTS, most of them to be repeated, so in the negative part, we will see again :
- Chernobyl
- 1993 New York attack
- 9/11 events
- Sars
- Aids
- Katrina
- Cern updates
- Australia bushfires
- Swine Flu story
- Iceland eruption

November 14 2010 is a major convergence point where a MINOR END DATE EVENT HAPPENS.

Now the graph is repeating 1850s decade events...1859 solar storm comes on JULY 5.

See Chernobyl danger, the Dona Paz/ Exxon Valdez ship sinking and December 26 2004 and see August 2010...India and Pakistan situation too...And the Indian ship sinking...

So far by the end of July, no cherynobyl event (it's been over a month so corrections doesn't cut it) and no Civil War in the US.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrong

- Chernobyl
- 1993 New York attack
- 9/11 events
- Sars
- Aids
- Katrina
- Cern updates
- Australia bushfires
- Swine Flu story
- Iceland eruption

So far by the end of July, no cherynobyl event (it's been over a month so corrections doesn't cut it) and no Civil War in the US.

They are having the fires by cherynobyl and there is fear the smoke of the fires can turn radioactive! i would say thats a hit if this happens soon

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by Wrong

- Chernobyl
- 1993 New York attack
- 9/11 events
- Sars
- Aids
- Katrina
- Cern updates
- Australia bushfires
- Swine Flu story
- Iceland eruption

They are having the fires by cherynobyl and there is fear the smoke of the fires can turn radioactive! i would say thats a hit if this happens soon

He's over a month late then...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This whole timewave zero thing is rediculous and the people who are trying to make it fit are constantly shifting its supposed claims again and again.

And what up with all the huge quotes for 1 line of text? It looks really stupid.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
With this kind of sequence of the graph, we would be at point March 23- March 30 2011 on Original Timewave...

This means something big with Russia and a possible tension/war with Asian country may be near...
Also, Mount Pelèe eruption correlation is near, and California Big One may happen most likely on September 28...

In October, Tunguska correlation, 1908 Italian quake correlation, Titanic correlation and lastly at the beginning of November, 1914 and World War 1 correlation.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
With this kind of shift we would be at point March 29 2011 - April 5 2011 or May 3- May 10 2011...
So very near Tunguska, 1906 S. Fran. quake...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Also, Mount Pelèe eruption correlation is near, and California Big One may happen most likely on September 28...

Hey buddy....
what you think about this since you mentioned something about earthquake in california?

Magnitude 5.4
Date-Time

* Tuesday, September 14, 2010 at 10:52:17 UTC
* Tuesday, September 14, 2010 at 03:52:17 AM at epicenter

Location 32.004°N, 115.183°W
Depth 11.5 km (7.1 miles) (poorly constrained)
Region BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
Distances

* 33 km (20 miles) SSW (192°) from Guadalupe Victoria, Baja California, Mexico

Could it be that this things is starting to set itself up for something big real soon? I better keep an eye on this thread!

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
MAY 28 2012 is still the MOST PRECISE Timewave Zero end date, because it correlates so well with past events and because it sets the start of Extreme Novelty on April 21 2010 and ending on June 24 2010.
Coincidentally, or not, you decide, the point of start of World War is STILL set for November 15-16 2010 because the Timewave crosses the standard point that would be June 8 2011 ( start of World War 1 )...
NOTICE: May 27 2012 is 2012 Pentecost Day...
--- To compare by yourself, know that SEPTEMBER 24 2010 is, shifted, crossing the point of APRIL 16 2011 on the standard graph...September 24 2010 is April 16 2011...Do you get?
Than, to confirm this, we can expect a September 30- October 1 2010 California quake.

Still, I'm analysing the end date of April 23 2012 list of past correlations to see what I get...This would make September 24 2010 cross the point of March 12 2011...
In 9 days a major european leader may be than attacked...???Possibly

The other MOST LIKELY dates of EXTREME NOVELTY 2010 are:

- NOVEMBER 9 2010, Nuclear Terror attack WHILE Obama is in India and than he is going to travel in Kabul after November 10...

- NOVEMBER 14 2010, after the preceeding date, November 13 2010, that IS FORECASTED TO BE the date of a HUGE ERUPTION, most likely YELLOWSTONE

- OCTOBER 10 2010 , we will see what happens, this is the date on original graph, set to end on November 16 2012, to make you understand.
I've been thinking about OCTOBER 11 2010 all this year.

- DECEMBER 6 2010 , if the Timewave Zero graph actually foresees big changes with an anticipation of 22 days, than the point of extreme novelty falls on this day, that being Saint Nicola in Italy, is extremely significant for me this year...

edit on 24-9-2010 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

The other MOST LIKELY dates of EXTREME NOVELTY 2010 are:

- NOVEMBER 9 2010, Nuclear Terror attack WHILE Obama is in India and than he is going to travel in Kabul after November 10...

- NOVEMBER 14 2010, after the preceeding date, November 13 2010, that IS FORECASTED TO BE the date of a HUGE ERUPTION, most likely YELLOWSTONE

- OCTOBER 10 2010 , we will see what happens, this is the date on original graph, set to end on November 16 2012, to make you understand.
I've been thinking about OCTOBER 11 2010 all this year.

- DECEMBER 6 2010 , if the Timewave Zero graph actually foresees big changes with an anticipation of 22 days, than the point of extreme novelty falls on this day, that being Saint Nicola in Italy, is extremely significant for me this year...

edit on 24-9-2010 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

I'm kind of wondering why no one has checked this in months. Things have been ramping up and with the forums about what may occur in November I'm surprised this didn't come up.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Why are we not correlating timewave novelty with astrology to find the exact timing?

Its all just cycles.... match the events together...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MtnStrSd

I'm kind of wondering why no one has checked this in months. Things have been ramping up and with the forums about what may occur in November I'm surprised this didn't come up.

Maybe because since this thread started the OP has made many predictions and NONE have come true??
But maybe if they make another 1000 predictions one might

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

You are spot on mate! It all seem Americanized so whenever something happens near or in USA its a "global" event/catastrophy. Way to many doesn't seem to care about let's say... the oilspill. This is for people living east of Hawai and west of Mexico
Something BAD is happening EVERY day arround the planet. Our newsstation and websites of choice determine what information we get.
All these predictions are getting out of hand, though OP information is intresting

It hasn't happen if you dont belive it!
You dont belive it if you havn't experienced it!

So what are we predicting here? Another event to add to the list for daily catastrophys or something extrodinary unheard of and/or never experienced befor?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by MtnStrSd

Maybe because since this thread started the OP has made many predictions and NONE have come true??
But maybe if they make another 1000 predictions one might

From what I gathered the first 2 (BP Oil Spill and June 23rd or w/e it was) Stuff happened pretty much equating to everything he "guessed/predicted" - In fact A LOT of stuff happened on the 23rd, several of which were in line with his "guesses".

Now, I'm not saying I'm a believer in all this but those 2 were pretty accurate. The Solar event did not happen, the U.S Civil War did not happen, the Queen 'not seeing September 2010' didn't happen either.

But heck, Nostradamus said stuff like "In the thirteenth quarter of the Lunar moon; this will happen" That's like a whole 2-3 month period. Zag's getting closer than Nos with his 'predictions'

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Okay this is kind of freaky and I know nobody here is going to believe me because I didn't document it, which is a ba$tard...

But, I was thinking about this thread last night and how "anyone can make a prediction" whilst showering, so I let myself go into a state of relaxation and thought, right tomorrow's 11/11/10. I'm going to attempt to predict something IN DETAIL and post it in Zag's thread just to make a point...

I thought... Okay bomb explosion... Where? Karachi... Yeah there's definitely going to be one, in Karachi.

Low and behold slatest.slate.com...

As I said I know nobody's going to believe me but *I* have impressed myself... I know it was what happened last night and I've kinda scared myself lol.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by A55A551N

Well, take a shower and "relax"
(however you do that) and think about today.

What do you see?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit

What do you see?

Nevermind today! What about NOVEMBER 14 (Sunday!)??? That's when this timewave zero thing is going to drop.

What about tNov.14 WickettheRabbit?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit

What do you see?

Nevermind today! What about NOVEMBER 14 (Sunday!)??? That's when this timewave zero thing is going to drop.

What about tNov.14 WickettheRabbit?

when i look at the timewave zero graph i see a lot of drops everywhere but nothing significant ever happened on those days. what makes this one different? and its not guranteed, timewave zero never came true

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Yeah, October 7 2008, February 7 2009, June 25 2009, April 10 2010, April 14 2010, May 6 2010 nothing happened at all, right?
Yeah, get checked your sight and info, please...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join