It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave correction official topic- Shift of 7 months back, November 14 2010 importance

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
The sun has ejected several CME's (coronal mass ejections) One of them seems to be heading our way, it will arrive in 2-3 days time and has the potential to trash satelites, therefore no phones or t.v. Other electronic equipment can be affected. The whole world would be affected.
JULY 5 SOLAR EVENT?

Nice copy and paste mate.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
I think though we would have to go back further than 20/21st century happenings though! There have been atrocities throughout time on a magnitude equal to or greater than those mentioned!

Ahh right we don't have dates for them or living memory accounts, therefore they are conveniently forgotten as they cannot be incorporated into a computer generated timewave zero graph!

Remember America is not the be all and end all and there have been far greater catastrophes than 9/11 in world history, which the OP is determined to use as the so-called tipping point and when I consider that there is a huge area of this forum dedicated to attributing that event to a false flag scenario then it seems that America is being the architect of it's own downfall! Though I suppose we could correlate that to the downfall of the Roman Empire or the Persian one!

I disagree with the notion that without the attack on Hiroshima and Nagasaki the war would have continued for 5 years, and frankly I think it is disgusting that someone should be of the opinion that a nuclear capability should have been used against an entire nation of innocent people to avenge the death of a relatively few military personnel!

From Wikipedia:

"It wouldn't have been a quick clean fight. The US planned on invading the Japanese homeland to bring an end to the war. The US was pressured to drop the bomb because the invasion of Japan would be a long costly war with the inclusion of the USSR. It would not have been a few military personnel dead, it would have been close to a million of military personnel dead. Look at how the Japanese fought to defend Okinawa. The operation was called "Downfall."

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Operation Downfall

A map outlining the Japanese and U.S. (but not other Allied) ground forces scheduled to take part in the battle for Japan. Two landings were planned:
(1) Olympic—the invasion of the southern island, Kyūshū,
(2) Coronet—the invasion of the main island, Honshū.
Objective Invasion of Japan
Outcome Canceled after Japan surrendered in August 1945

[hide]v • d • eJapan campaign

Air raids – Volcano & Ryukyu Is – Tokyo – Starvation – Tokyo Bay – Kure – Downfall – Hiroshima & Nagasaki – Kurils
Japanese surrender

Operation Downfall was the overall Allied plan for the invasion of Japan near the end of World War II. The operation was canceled when Japan surrendered after the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the Soviet Union's declaration of war against Japan.

Operation Downfall had two parts: Operation Olympic and Operation Coronet. Set to begin in October 1945, Operation Olympic was intended to capture the southern third of the southernmost main Japanese island, Kyūshū, with the recently captured island of Okinawa to be used as a staging area.

Later, in spring 1946, Operation Coronet was the planned invasion of the Kantō plain, near Tokyo, on the Japanese island of Honshū. Airbases on Kyūshū captured in Operation Olympic would allow land-based air support for Operation Coronet.

Japan's geography made this invasion plan obvious to the Japanese as well; they were able to predict accurately the Allied invasion plans and accordingly adjust their defensive plan, Operation Ketsugō. The Japanese planned an all-out defense of Kyūshū, with little left in reserve for any subsequent defense operations.

Casualty predictions varied widely but were extremely high for both sides: depending on the degree to which Japanese civilians resisted the invasion, estimates ran into the millions for Allied casualties[1] and tens of millions for Japanese casualties."

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
I think though we would have to go back further than 20/21st century happenings though! There have been atrocities throughout time on a magnitude equal to or greater than those mentioned!

Ahh right we don't have dates for them or living memory accounts, therefore they are conveniently forgotten as they cannot be incorporated into a computer generated timewave zero graph!

Remember America is not the be all and end all and there have been far greater catastrophes than 9/11 in world history, which the OP is determined to use as the so-called tipping point and when I consider that there is a huge area of this forum dedicated to attributing that event to a false flag scenario then it seems that America is being the architect of it's own downfall! Though I suppose we could correlate that to the downfall of the Roman Empire or the Persian one!

I disagree with the notion that without the attack on Hiroshima and Nagasaki the war would have continued for 5 years, and frankly I think it is disgusting that someone should be of the opinion that a nuclear capability should have been used against an entire nation of innocent people to avenge the death of a relatively few military personnel!

Is it disgusting to want a nuclear weapon to explode in the US to "right a wrong" too? Or is that perfectly acceptable to want that?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bargoose

The sun has ejected several CME's (coronal mass ejections) One of them seems to be heading our way, it will arrive in 2-3 days time and has the potential to trash satelites, therefore no phones or t.v. Other electronic equipment can be affected. The whole world would be affected.
JULY 5 SOLAR EVENT?

Nice copy and paste mate.

He's been doing that multiple times.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrong

Ooh Err - wikipedia??? C'mon -get real! I agree with you about the timewave zero stuff, but unfortunately there is a lot of ignorance surrounding the US's involvement in WW11 - but I'm not going to derail this thread - in fact I'm not going to contribute to it again because I don't believe it belongs on the front page of the paranormal forum!

Edit to add but totally agree eye for an eye is not good - no one should use nuclear weapons!

[edit on 4-7-2010 by destination now]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrong
Actually, it was already calculated out before they dropped the bombs. But you should be careful about your attitude of the US getting nuked and seeing it as a right to a "wrong" especially living in the United States, it can get you watched easily. Unfortunately, your previous two posts are confusing and bear no resemblance to the matter at hand.

You sir do not need to Threaten me with what you think I should be "watched" over, this kind of childish leverage is a serious flaw of yours.

So let me put it to you bluntly. I do not care to hear what you think of my thoughts. If someone wants to comment they should do so productively; counter-productive rantings to levy your idealism is only mud in your own face.

You sir have lost credibility here.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage

Originally posted by Wrong
Actually, it was already calculated out before they dropped the bombs. But you should be careful about your attitude of the US getting nuked and seeing it as a right to a "wrong" especially living in the United States, it can get you watched easily. Unfortunately, your previous two posts are confusing and bear no resemblance to the matter at hand.

You sir do not need to Threaten me with what you think I should be "watched" over, this kind of childish leverage is a serious flaw of yours.

So let me put it to you bluntly. I do not care to hear what you think of my thoughts. If someone wants to comment they should do so productively; counter-productive rantings to levy your idealism is only mud in your own face.

You sir have lost credibility here.

LOL...back on topic now.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrong

The problem is you think that my post was in line with your "matter"; what is your matter? To derail this post, or is it a duality with you to also include others' questions into your "matter".

I asked a question based on the OP's topic and discussion; you sir stepped in as if I were interested in your matter! I am not. I am interested in the OP's

So yes, back to the Matter at hand.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
reply to post by Wrong

The problem is you think that my post was in line with your "matter"; what is your matter? To derail this post, or is it a duality with you to also include others' questions into your "matter".

I asked a question based on the OP's topic and discussion; you sir stepped in as if I were interested in your matter! I am not. I am interested in the OP's

So yes, back to the Matter at hand.

Your post is hilarious. Your eloquated language is making my day. I love it when people say sir and such to make others think they are so sophisticated. Ahhhh.....Well, goodday to you sirrah. How about that one?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

Was i in coma or something? I only heard about WW1 and WW2, but i never knew there was a WW11 ?!?!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrong

Stop trolling this threads. Seriously.

He made one bang on prediction, whether it was sheer luck, insider info, whatever.

If this timewave zero thing works, he doesn't have it quite down yet.

In any case, dude, stop trolling. It's lame.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FinallyMe
reply to post by Wrong

Stop trolling this threads. Seriously.

He made one bang on prediction, whether it was sheer luck, insider info, whatever.

If this timewave zero thing works, he doesn't have it quite down yet.

In any case, dude, stop trolling. It's lame.

It wasn't bang on...it was so vague anything could fit.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Wrong ( the person )
Please report to that forum I was banned from that I actually wrote about a earthquake on east coast at least here...

And PLEASE, report to them that Blackjack Operation has NOTHING to do with Timewave Zero...

So, no, its not a coincidence like some posters on there say, nor those events happen everyday, so some girl must be informed...

Look, I think there is something about this that is right only because of the earthquake and the oil spill dvelopment and the Iran full alert event.

Let's see what happens on July 3- 5:

- Chernobyl repetition
- July 5 solar event like in 1859 Carrington event

C'mon, Wrong , do your report WITH YOUR OWN WORDS, without cross-posting...Maybe show them a link to this thread...

Cherynobyl repitition did not happen. Waiting a little longer for "solar event."

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrong

My calculation may be wrong by a few days...Or simply such events are not going to be repeated on the mini graph.

But TRUST ME, you don't KNOW ANYTHING about Timewave Zero, and you don't have the knowledge to discredit my experimental work.

Get this in your head please.

When you will have read EVERY single post on Timewave Zero Countdown to Transition thread and done a research lasting from June 16 2009 to July 2010 CALL ME .

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FinallyMe

I gave you a star, because you are using kindness...Yes, Wrong, what you're doing in here is TROLLING, without any knowledge to discredit anything about Timewave Zero.

And I'm the experimental researcher working on a Timewave Research almost no stop every day since June 16 2009 to now.

While you just begun to see what Timewave zero is and that history repeats itself, I'm like a university professor in front of a elementary school student.

Also, prepare to be put in my ignore list as the first one ever. Goodbye Wrong.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

reply to post by FinallyMe

I gave you a star, because you are using kindness...Yes, Wrong, what you're doing in here is TROLLING, without any knowledge to discredit anything about Timewave Zero.

And I'm the experimental researcher working on a Timewave Research almost no stop every day since June 16 2009 to now.

While you just begun to see what Timewave zero is and that history repeats itself, I'm like a university professor in front of a elementary school student.

Also, prepare to be put in my ignore list as the first one ever. Goodbye Wrong.

LOLL...all you've done is attack me; seems like TWZ "proffessors" can't take criticism.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Wrong

My calculation may be wrong by a few days...Or simply such events are not going to be repeated on the mini graph.

But TRUST ME, you don't KNOW ANYTHING about Timewave Zero, and you don't have the knowledge to discredit my experimental work.

Get this in your head please.

When you will have read EVERY single post on Timewave Zero Countdown to Transition thread and done a research lasting from June 16 2009 to July 2010 CALL ME .

You've been wrong hundreds of times.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yog-Sothoth

Originally posted by Julie Washington

Lets hope its not the Three Gorges Dam in China.

News as of June 8th:

Three Gorges Dam Developing Cracks

You should be ashamed that you even let anyone know you read anything from that website. I'm ashamed that you even had me go there...

Now, I always have a problem with people stating racism when there is alternative (i.e - black, asian, etc...) of the same... so it is not racism to note what might appeal to a particular race. However, it is sad that everyone is so hyper about being what they are - white, black, caucasian, african-american, asian, etc... I am proud to be a white person. I have no shame. I personally don't give a rats butt who owned who's great great great grandaddy. I am personally of mixed parentage so I don't owe nobody nothing for their DEAD ancestors problems.

Note: Websites catering to a particular race:

www.theblackurbantimes.com (African-American)

www.hyphenmagazine.com... (Asian)

www.hispaniconline.com/ (Hispanic)

My point being just because it states of interest to white persons does not a racist make. Now if they are throwing up swastikas and yelling heil hitler... then there might be a problem.

Now to get back to the topic of thread... just a pet peeve that people just automatically assume a caucasion-oriented website is racist. Drives me crazy with the double standard.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
THIS IS AN OFFICIAL UPDATE:

I've seen that with the shift the most tension point was July 21 2010...
NOW, a even bigger TENSION POINT is coming AUGUST 25- 28 2010 and coincides with the assassination of a Italian King in 1900 because of one of his decisions after a riot in Milan.
ALL THE EYES ON THE POPE AND THE PRESIDENT IN ITALY...

Also, the queen of UK may not see September 2010.
Russia would be involved in a war with a Asiatic country by September 13- 16 2010, and being attacked around October 5 2010.

A Issue about a comet would come out around OCTOBER 21 2010 and the world war with this shift method would start November 11- 14 2010.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL UPDATE:

I've seen that with the shift the most tension point was July 21 2010...
NOW, a even bigger TENSION POINT is coming AUGUST 25- 28 2010 and coincides with the assassination of a Italian King in 1900 because of one of his decisions after a riot in Milan.
ALL THE EYES ON THE POPE AND THE PRESIDENT IN ITALY...

Also, the queen of UK may not see September 2010.
Russia would be involved in a war with a Asiatic country by September 13- 16 2010, and being attacked around October 5 2010.

A Issue about a comet would come out around OCTOBER 21 2010 and the world war with this shift method would start November 11- 14 2010.

man those are some pritty bold preditions. I know for a fact the market is going to crash in the next month. The history of depressions and resections aways start after labor day. (USA holiday) as of right now we are in a jobless recovery. how is that posible? big crash to come. bigger then the last.

As of right now the USA goverment is buying its own bonds to finace its self. thats me taking cash out of one credit card to help pay for my other maxed out credit card.

Game Over Man

Camaro

[edit on 16-8-2010 by camaro68ss]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join