It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil finally reaches Fort Walton Beach, Florida Video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
In 1903,Cabalist Banker Prophesied Gulf Apocalypse

“In 1903, they knew that an oil reservoir emptying into the oceans would become an apocalypse and could destroy the entire earth.”

by Gerhard Wisnewski

(Translated by “Idiot Savant,” from a German website “Kopp Online”)

(for Henrymakow.com)

In 1903, Austrian banker, writer and occultist Gustav Meyrink (left, 1868-1932) wrote a novella, “Petroleum, Petroleum”, part of a collection of short stories, which featured this Preface:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Wait until the property values for the wealthy landowners (residential & commercial) on the coast start to plummet, if they haven't already. This incident will bring a new meaning to the term oceanfront property. I mean, when the soot really hits the fan, you're talking about a bunch of multi-million dollar properties which you will not even be able to give away. As for the less affluent properties, nobody gives a damn about the people who own those, as we witnessed in Louisiana with Hurricane Katrina.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

"clean energy" isn't more than wrong term:-) any powerful energy's source contains a danger of mighty explosion or/& lethal pollution. prime problem of current situation isn't to get "clean energy", but to accept Right Ideology with Free Will of Everyone -- No avarice, selfishness, moronical arrogance etc.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This really SUCKS ASS!! I used to take my kids there every year for vacation. I loved the beaches. This IS BULL#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Heres the deal, we need to contact the Governers from these states, we need them to use that 10th Ammendment. We can stop the flow from hitting our Shores (for now) if we allow ourselfs to do this without the feds in charge.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
DUDE, They can't stop it. It is pouring out at 20 to 70K PSI. There isn't human capacity to stop it. Were screwed. Bottom line!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Instead of corexit cant we just dump in millions of gallons of that dish soap they wash the birds off with on TV?
that couldnt be a toxic i dont think....
I am serious!
Surely to god theres something less toxic than corexit, which has been banned by the way in europe and elsewhere....

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It brings tears to my eyes to see my former home polluted by BP scum!

20 billion?!!?!? I dont think that will be even close to the reparations britain should make to the US.

I am in favor for most of britain to loose their retirement over this. They should be UTTERLY ashamed! utterly ASHAMED!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NightoftheComet

i am an american and i think your comments are very ignorant.
why does it seem like theres a behind the scenes campaign to create tension between americans and brits?

please brits dont respond to his drivel or you will feed into it..

~meathead

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

with all this oil it kinda feels like the bedrock of our rights, as well as the sea bed ,are slowly eroding from beneat us

check the 20 sec link 4 referencewww.youtube.com... or
www.youtube.com...
4 a longer version trust me u wont regret it lol

as u might know,- knowing- the movie , predicted the oil explosion
notice in the long version of the link i posted he says , the toxic chemicals were harmless due 2 fast cleanup??its the opposite of whats bp doing and also the movie is called bruce almighty and its about a man who becomes god 4 a while
could be a coincedence but i thought i d post it for a good laugh,
and because i always had the feeling this movie was trying 2 tell us
something..
any rep r very welcome
just watched it again and asked what the people in the orange looked like at somebody
he said people who clean up the oil
im so shoched when he said it
look at the clip closely

getting ready 2 pool the pluck??
also other things
fu ck this
[edit on 29-6-2010 by icecold7]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
pause the video above at 2:05

looks like the grim reaper amongs the people now cleaning up the oil
also notice how he says alot of people will get insanely thirsty
and how he says he will end up on a boat with a stupid hat,like the umbrella he has on his head 2, 2 protect him from toxic rain after the tsunami
they also say BAXTE isnt that one of the companies involved in this
watch the video a couple of times
its the scariest thing ever
i didnt realize it when i poste this,just thought the part where he goes ERODING ERODING was funnyy.. not anymore...
also it was just on the news alex has turned into a hurricane and expected 2 hit the coast in a couple hours
then they showed a guy who was like ,we deal with this evry year 8its nothing 2 worry about
evrything tells me swift fox has begon ,this is sick
dont gop voluntairly people trust me

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join